Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Sangram was such a bore in that khaane ka show.. Andy was good.. If that show was trials for BB, GC's wife, Giselle and Dimpy have so much more potential than Sangram

Completely agreeing ! Sangram is super bore 🥱 I really hope they are not taking him.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Shoaib Akhtar dropped from 'Bigg Boss 7'
Shoaib Akhtar has been dropped from the list of final contestants for Bigg Boss 7.

Sources say, "Bigg Boss was all set to get Shoaib, but in the end, they called it off. Shoaib wanted 1 crore for the show, and the production housedidn't agree. Even music composer Aadesh Srivastava was approached to be part of the show, but he demanded 70 lakh. His name was also dropped from the final list of contestants."

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Andy is fun..he isn't like Imam at least of what I've seen of him..I really hope he's in
WreckLass thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Andy is fun..he isn't like Imam at least of what I've seen of him..I really hope he's in

Did u change your name?😆
Only you would think of something like makhanMalaai😉😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Did u change your name?😆
Only you would think of something like makhanMalaai😉😳

I did I did.. wanted to go a little raunchy..😉😆
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Shoaib Akhtar dropped from 'Bigg Boss 7'

Shoaib Akhtar has been dropped from the list of final contestants for Bigg Boss 7.

Sources say, "Bigg Boss was all set to get Shoaib, but in the end, they called it off. Shoaib wanted 1 crore for the show, and the production housedidn't agree. Even music composer Aadesh Srivastava was approached to be part of the show, but he demanded 70 lakh. His name was also dropped from the final list of contestants."

Nobody got a wind of these names when they were approached. Shoaib akhtar may have been interesting but Aadesh Srivastava would have been such a bore. Good they dropped him.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
now i dont know how true this is.. cant read hindi so cant find the tweet
but is aw someone mentioned it
@aajtak confirmed tat @iHrithik @priyankachopra #KR r coming to promote #Krrish3 on #BB7 with salman khan I am excited r u frndss