Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 years ago
Salman Khan to invite SRK on Bigg Boss 7?
Salman Khan to invite SRK on Bigg Boss 7?

Actor Salman Khan is ready to take one more step towards becoming friends with Shah Rukh Khan.

When a media person asked the actor at the Bigg Boss press conference if he would like to inviteShah Rukh Khan on the show, the actor promptly replied, "Why not? We met at the Iftar party and how long can all this go on? It has to end somewhere.''

According to certain sections of the media, Shah Rukh Khan is apparently still not comfortable talking about his meeting with Salman Khan at Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party and has ducked that question during most of his press conferences.

However, SRK opened up to the media and was quoted saying in IANS, "I will be very honest. Whether it's my relationships, friendships, personal aspects, I've never dignified it by talking about it in the public and I would like to keep it like this".

Salman on the other hand remarked on Shah Rukh Khan breaking all records at the box office and Ranbir Kapoor working hard and scoring hits at the box office.

Salman Khan, who will be hosting Bigg Boss 7 which starts from September 15, said that he had no role to play in the selection of inmates but the producers do take his opinion after the list is final.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I will never leave 'Bigg Boss': Salman Khan
I will never leave 'Bigg Boss': Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan is set to host the popular reality show "Bigg Boss" for the fourth time and confesses he will not leave the show until the channel itself asks him to do so.

The actor will host the seventh season of spicy celebrity reality show which will be aired from Sep 15 on Colors.

"I am very excited about season seven. I have enjoyed all the seasons so far. It feels like onlyColors TV will throw me out now, I will not leave it and will keep on doing it," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of " Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7".

The concept of the show this year revolves around the existence of heaven and hell together.

Salman took a shot at the media about this and said, "There is both heaven and hell and both are in me. When it comes to me, I don't know why do you (journalists) shift towards hell?"

"When it comes to others, they (media) become angels and when it is about me, they become devil," he added.

Home to 14 celebrity contestants for 104 days, the "Bigg Boss" house will be based in Lonavala.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Of course I will invite Shah Rukh to Bigg Boss 7 - Salman Khan

There is no escaping for Salman from his ex-bte noire Shah Rukh Khan. Ever since they hugged each other at Baba Siddique's iftaar party, both superstars have been hounded with questions pertaining to their newly-discovered camaraderie. With Shah Rukh coming clean on his version of what he thought about the hug, Salman was the only one left who had been evading the media. Yesterday night, we finally caught up with the macho superstar at the press conference of Bigg Boss 7. And at the first available moment, Tellychakkar.com fired the opening salvo at Salman and asked him if he would invite Shah Rukh to Big Boss.

"Of course I will invite him," roared Salman without the slightest of hesitation. "He can come and promote his next film and he is welcome to do that."

Salman also went on to clear all airs regarding their big public patch-up at the iftaar party. "It was the holy month of Ramadan and if I had not shown that gesture then what's the use of me being human. If we want to beat each other, we would do so with our work," said Salman immediately eliciting a rapturous applause from the assembled audience.

Earlier in the evening, the grand launch ceremony of Bigg Boss 7 saw Salman Khan getting groovy and shaking a leg to the popular tunes of Dabangg. Dressed nattily in black, the indefatigable Salman held complete sway over the proceedings. He entertained and even played a few fun-games with the assembled media much to their delight. Salman, known for his famous run-ins with the media in the past, even playfully teased emcee Gaurav Kapur for calling media as friends." Media wallon ko aap dost bulate ho?'(You call the media people as your friends?)

Talking about Bigg Boss 7, Salman said "Bigg Boss is quite like any other TV serial. The only difference is that they don't have mum, dad, granny and grandpa in it. In the house, all members become one unit, one family. And yes, just like we have problems germinating in our houses, even this house has its own petty problems. These are situations that we keep on encountering in our daily life situations that common man deal with."

This season will see Salman donning the twin role of angel and devil. For a man who has earned the infamous moniker of being an enfant terrible for his brash behavior, Salman feels he doesn't really have an evil side. "I don't have an evil side. I believe if I have done something for which I am responsible, I am man enough to come out and say I am sorry," said Salman before adding that he has lost count of the number of times his quote and interviews have been tweaked by the press. "But that's okay. It happens."

The superstar did however say that he enjoyed his slightly devilish side more than his angelic one. "It's a lot of fun being close to your devilish side and it's also good for my friends who hang out with me," said Salman with a naughty albeit handsome wink.

Though Salman today is a much calmer person than what he used to be, Bigg Boss 5 saw shades of the star's much feared anger coming to fore when he lost his cool at Sky. When quizzed about that episode, Salman said "When Sky walked out while Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) was sitting there, I couldn't take it. Sanju is like a brother. He is a very senior actor. How can you just walk out on your host? I was watching this show in Greece and was so pissed off and the anger lasted two weeks." Salman also went on to explain how it becomes his duty to step in to diffuse potentially violent situations. "My mother also watches the show. She feels at times the contestants go overboard with their behavior. I get tweets and mails from fans asking why I don't step in to diffuse the situation. That when I have to step in because this is also my show."

With Bigg Boss 7 promising to be bigger in its grandeur and scale, all eyes and ears are now glued on to know the name of the contestants of the current season. And with a phenomenon called Salman Khan at the helm of affairs, we are sure this season too would prove to be a cracker of an event. Bigg Boss will be aired on Colors from September 15.

Source: TC

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

KRK reveals Bigg Boss- 7 contestants

KRK's list of Bigg Boss inmates goes thus ...Kushal Tandon (Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai fame),Sangram Singh (wrestler), Apoorva and Shilpa Agnihotri (TV couple), Ratan Rajpoot (Swayamvaar fame),Pratyusha Banerjee (Balika Vadhu fame), Gauhar Khan (model/actress), VJ Andy (Last seen in Welcome- Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki), Kamya Punjabi (TV actress), Rajat Rawail (Filmmaker), Tanisha Mukherjee(Kajol's sister), Anita Advani (late Rajesh Khanna's girlfriend), Hazel Keech (Bodygaurd fame) and Elizibeth Emily (Dancer).

He also says that VJ Andy will be seen as a replacement to Imam Siddique who added the much-needed drama and colour to this reality show last year. He also went on to take Tanisha's name as he stated that she is entering the house for a meagre amount. He also went on to pass remarks such as ; she should have at least thought about her sister Kajol and her brother-in-law Ajay Devgn before accepting the offer'.

Furthermore, he openly claims that Salman Khan has used his powers as the host of the show to rope in his good friends Hazel Keech, Elizibeth Emily and Rajat Rawail in the show.

The video has gone viral just three days before Bigg Boss airs (15 September 2013).

Here is the link of the video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6Uy_Ad45Y&feature=youtu.be

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Colors merges Heaven & Hell on television's biggest reality show, Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7

Whether you have a devilish grin or a saintly smile, Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7 promises to bring out the best and the worst in you. This year's edition of India's most awaited reality show, Bigg Boss , brings together the angelic and demonic elements that best depict Jannat' and Jahannum' - two extreme traits that reside within the hearts and lives of the celebrity contestants. Produced by Endemol India, the show, being hosted by superstar Salman Khan for the fourth year in a row, will feature 14 celebrity contestants representing the Good and the Evil with a diabolical twist. Premiering on 15th September, 2013 at 9PM with subsequent episodes to air every day, Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7 will capture the drama of the Bigg Boss house over the next 104 days and ensure that only the brave hearts survive till the end.

Speaking about the theme of Jannat and Jahannum, Salman Khan said, "I enjoy watching Bigg Boss and I enjoy my association with the show. This year, there's a lot to look forward to and I'm sure the viewers will have a heavenly experience and the contestants will have a hell of a ride!"

Commenting on the show's launch, Raj Nayak, CEO - Colors, said, "We are really excited to be associated with Vodafone as the presenting sponsor of Bigg Boss for the 5th year in a row. The strong brand equity of Bigg Bosshas made it the most-awaited show on television providing immense value to our marketers and advertisers. Overall, the channel has been performing strongly and we are No.1 in terms of weekend programming with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Comedy Nights with Kapil. With Bigg Boss, we hope to raise the bar even further."

When asked about what makes Bigg Boss the most-awaited show on Indian television, he further elaborated, "Bigg Boss is like the IPL of Entertainment. The show has a number of matches played non-stop over 104 days. The playing team is new every year, and all matches are played in prime time at 9PM."

Commenting on their association with Colors for the 5th year in a row, Vivek Mathur - Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India Ltd, said, "We are extremely happy to be associated with Colors and Bigg Boss for the 5th year in a row. This is an ideal platform that enables us to reach out to our target audience as it has a huge fan following across geographies. Through high impact brand presence, the show helps us in creating exciting consumer engagement activities."

Home to 14 select celebrity contestants for 104 days, this year too, the Bigg Boss house will be based in the midst of the bustling markets of Lonavala. Staying true to the theme of combining the forces of Heaven and Hell, specially crafted and designed elements will ensure that contestants are always on their A-Game. A family entertainer to the core, this season of Bigg Boss will also witness superstar host Salman Khan play the angel and the devil who will watch the contestants' every move. Bigg Boss fans will follow the journey of the contestants while they reside in the house and experience Jannat Ka Wow' and Jahannum Ka Aow' as a direct result of their deeds while they grapple in the new environment and try to ensure that they survive till the very end.

Elaborating further, Manisha Sharma, Weekend Programming Head, Colors, said, "When it comes to Bigg Boss, it is critical that we test different themes, concepts and formats that can thoroughly engage contestants while making for an all-round entertainment experience for audiences. This season, we will bring the pleasure of heaven and the torture of hell to the contestants throughout their stay in the Bigg Boss house. Airing in the 9:00 P.M. slot, the show will present celebrities from different walks of life take on the challenges coming their way in the Bigg Bosshouse."

Speaking about Salman's double avatar, she further elaborated, "This season marks the fourth season in a row that Salman Khan is hosting Bigg Boss for us. He will take on two avatars - that of an angel and a devil - who will not hesitate to reward or punish the inmates of the house basis their behavior; thereby bringing Jannat and Jahannum one step closer to them."

Speaking about the seventh edition of television's most-awaited reality show, Deepak Dhar, Managing Director, Endemol India, said, "Bigg Boss has captured the attention of the Indian audiences over the past 6 seasons with unpredictable, unadulterated, unscripted entertainment. Bigg Boss Season Saath 7, too, will have numerous surprises, with the audiences reveling in the dual realities of heaven and hell in the confines of the Bigg Bosshouse. Enigmatic Host Salman Khan will take the contestants on an emotional roller coaster ride that will put them through the ultimate test, bringing out either the best or the worst sides of each individual participating on the show."

Vodafone presents Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7 will be promoted via an integrated marketing campaign across platforms engaging conventional and non-conventional media. An extensive digital campaign involving mobile and social media platforms will expand the show's reach across audiences. On social media platforms - primarily Facebook and Twitter - special applications and contests have been designed to enhance viewer engagement. Following the on-air launch of Bigg Boss, the show will build direct interactivity with audiences through the Colors website and a specially designed Mobile Application that will provide them with 24x7 unrestricted accesses to the ongoing inside the Bigg Boss house.

Produced by Endemol India Private Limited, Bigg Boss presents the unique combination of reality and real, unscripted drama. It is the ultimate reality show where 14 celebrities from different walks of life are locked in a house for 104 days with 70 cameras capturing their every little move 24x7 and Bigg Boss, the ultimate authority in the house who ensures that their stay is anything but comfortable. With this season erasing the fine lines between Heaven and Hell, the Bigg Boss house promises to create an experience that will not allow contestants to escape either!

Source: TC

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
VJ Andy is coming tp BB according to KRK

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

KRK reveals Bigg Boss- 7 contestants

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

Ex- Bigg Boss contestant Kamal Rashid Khan, better known as KRK, went on to reveal the final list of contestants of Bigg Boss Season 7 on his YouTube channel last night (11 September 2013).

His list which seems quite similar to the list that has been doing the rounds also has some new names which KRK seems quite confident about.

Who? Well here we go...

KRK's list of Bigg Boss inmates goes thus ...Kushal Tandon (Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai fame),Sangram Singh (wrestler), Apoorva and Shilpa Agnihotri (TV couple), Ratan Rajpoot (Swayamvaar fame),Pratyusha Banerjee (Balika Vadhu fame), Gauhar Khan (model/actress), VJ Andy (Last seen in Welcome- Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki), Kamya Punjabi (TV actress), Rajat Rawail (Filmmaker), Tanisha Mukherjee(Kajol's sister), Anita Advani (late Rajesh Khanna's girlfriend), Hazel Keech (Bodygaurd fame) and Elizibeth Emily (Dancer).

While revealing the list, KRK goes on give his views on each and every contestant. According to him most of the contestants will create a lot of drama in the house but Gauhar will turn out to be the drama queen of this controversial show.

He also says that VJ Andy will be seen as a replacement to Imam Siddique who added the much-needed drama and colour to this reality show last year. He also went on to take Tanisha's name as he stated that she is entering the house for a meagre amount. He also went on to pass remarks such as ; she should have at least thought about her sister Kajol and her brother-in-law Ajay Devgn before accepting the offer'.

Furthermore, he openly claims that Salman Khan has used his powers as the host of the show to rope in his good friends Hazel Keech, Elizibeth Emily and Rajat Rawail in the show.

The video has gone viral just three days before Bigg Boss airs (15 September 2013).

Here is the link of the video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6Uy_Ad45Y&feature=youtu.be

KRK also points out that since he had the guts publicise the names, Colors might just go ahead and replace some of the contestants.

Well, only time will tell whether the soothsayer KRK is proved right or not!

Stay tuned for more

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Salman Khan at a press meet

Salman Khan was seen at a press conference of his upcoming reality show. The show starts on Sunday and viewers can't wait to watch their favourite host

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/salman-khan-at-a-press-meet-4143.html

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TANISHA MUKHERJEEE!!!
I don't think that will happen.. But ya why not! Se needs to come back in public picture! And this year the are enough KNOWN Names acc. To KRK! Hope the list is true!

And p,ease I hope VJ Andy is not next Iman! It would be repetitive and offensive of showing gays as Mad ones...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sangram was such a bore in that khaane ka show.. Andy was good.. If that show was trials for BB, GC's wife, Giselle and Dimpy have so much more potential than Sangram