Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Not sure if this has been posted

Unraveling: Exclusive info from Bigg Boss 7...read on for contestant names and show strategy

Summary: Lot of names are floating in the air pertaining to probable list of contestants in Bigg Boss season 7 (Colors), which hits screens from 15 September (2013). A credible source of ours informed the names of contenders who apparently have signed the contract with the channel. Here we go...Pratyusha Banerjee (Balika Vadhu fame), Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev fame), Shekher Suman, Suraj Pancoli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth. Ex contestant Pooja Misrra is also a part of this season. But what is she doing again in the show? Here's what the creatives have planned. As seen in the promos, this year's theme is a battle between Hell and Heaven. Now all fresh contestants will be part of the Heaven camp and ex contestants from across seasons will join the Hell group. Each group Heaven and Hell will have seven contestants and will compete with each other via varied tasks. Apart from Pooja, in the ex's camp, KRK, Dolly Bindra and Rajev Paul might also come in. Rajev's brother Rakesh Paul is also in talks with the channel as the creatives want to play the brother against brother card. Rakesh will be a part of the Heaven camp and Rajev, as explained, the Hell team.

What's the source for this ??

This has been actually discussed before. Participants names looks quite interesting here πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SoPunk

What's the source for this ??

This has been actually discussed before. Participants names looks quite interesting here πŸ˜†

This is from TC. That's why can't post link here.
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Completely agree to you On Akashi. I have never found him much entertaining. His way of confrontation is not at all entertaining but disturbing. Imam was entertaining in bb6 ...

@Bold: No doubt in it at all.

Yep Imam was entertaining.

The sad thing is Akash had a huge fanbase, even I was a part of it at one point but in hindsight it looks very bad.

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ehaab

i am not annoying person.

Its 4 others to decide..πŸ˜†
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Not sure if this has been posted

Unraveling: Exclusive info from Bigg Boss 7...read on for contestant names and show strategy

Summary: Lot of names are floating in the air pertaining to probable list of contestants in Bigg Boss season 7 (Colors), which hits screens from 15 September (2013). A credible source of ours informed the names of contenders who apparently have signed the contract with the channel. Here we go...Pratyusha Banerjee (Balika Vadhu fame), Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev fame), Shekher Suman, Suraj Pancoli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth. Ex contestant Pooja Misrra is also a part of this season. But what is she doing again in the show? Here's what the creatives have planned. As seen in the promos, this year's theme is a battle between Hell and Heaven. Now all fresh contestants will be part of the Heaven camp and ex contestants from across seasons will join the Hell group. Each group Heaven and Hell will have seven contestants and will compete with each other via varied tasks. Apart from Pooja, in the ex's camp, KRK, Dolly Bindra and Rajev Paul might also come in. Rajev's brother Rakesh Paul is also in talks with the channel as the creatives want to play the brother against brother card. Rakesh will be a part of the Heaven camp and Rajev, as explained, the Hell team.

Bringing in someone who was almost a finalist in past is not fair.

And even if I had to bring a finalist, I would bring in Raja Chaudhary not Rajeev Paul lol.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
lol sometimes i dont even understand why dolly bindra is such an internet sensation ? what was so entertaining about her ? she could shout a lot, i dont know if thats entertaining, but she was put in her place eventually by sameer and ashmit.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
823177 thumbnail
anybody...bt Imam and rajeev or dellu...gosh these creatures are just🀒
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoornimaOberoi

Of course, Raja Chaudhary will be a better choice than Rajeev Paul. 😊 ANYBODY will be better than that scumbag Rajeev Paul. I don't mind seeing even Vrijesh Hirji or that Gulabi Gang Auntie in his place.

LOL as much as I dislike rajeev, I don't think I would wanna see Gulabi or Vrijesh either.

Hopefully no season 6 contestants because its too fresh in peoples minds plus nearly all contestants in season 6 are boring. I like Imam but haven't we seen enough of him already on BB6 and Timeout ?

They should bring people from season 1 and 2 for nostalgic reasons because most people have forgotten about it. These 2 seasons were before the youtube era i.e. before youtube became a real sensation and hence people have faint memories.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Last time the village house concept was rubbish...
Watching 2 houses is boring...
They shud stay in the same house...
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when i get will get to know who r coming in bigg boss.i will tell here after i will leave this discussion forum.