Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@bilalkhan2013 nishu wife is pregnant he is taking care of her.maybe or maybe he does not know 6 contestants names who are coming and this season from him we will not get to know who is eliminated.

zainab is the only one who will tell who r going to come.she told 7 contestants names i will pm u their names and soon other 7 contestants names she will tell.dont worry we will soon get to know who r the 14 contestants coming in bigg boss 7.
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BTW last year Rajev lasted sooo long coz he and Sapna were d only ones providing d crazy drama tht BB so thrives on...tht is b4 Imam came...so imo Rajev is way past his utility date as far as BB is concerned.

πŸ˜†

You got it completely wrong I am afraid!πŸ˜›

Rajev Pillu Paul didn't hang on because he was providing entertainment!

He hung on or rather was persisted with IN THE MISPLACED HOPE, that he would do something drastic!

Big Boss hope number one: Delu-Pillu will unite, Sidhu will do kanyaadaan of Delu and emotional viewers would wipe their tears and bless them with a lump in their throats!-----FAILED!!!πŸ˜•

Big Boss Hope Number 2: Pillu will get provoked and take on Delu head on. The misplaced hope made Big Boss try every trick in trade. Made Delu say she worked and this guy lazed at home, made her say she gifted this guy a flat to buy separation, sent in Delu's nut case mom to provoke Pillu, sent in Delu's Saand brother to abuse and provoke Pillu...nothing worked...Pillu continued to remain spineless and licked Delu's feet all the time...in desperation they sent in Pillu's seemingly sensible brother to make Pillu smell coffee and wake up...FAILED AGAIN!!!!!!πŸ˜•

So angry the Big Boss team became in the end, that for letting them down so badly, they decided to punish Delu-Pillu like they had NEVER punished anyone ever before (ignore forced evictions).😑

Delu was ruthlessly woken up at 1 A.M., made to stand out in open in freezing cold in her tent shaped nightie and kicked out!😈

Pillu, was first given the hope that his arch rival, one and only Imam stood evicted and when Pillu's happiness oozed out of his drooling face, he was ruthlessly pushed to eviction door!!!πŸ˜†

All Pillu managed was to make a big time ass of Big Boss and it's team and really did well for himself to earn 1-2 lacs per week! That must be serving him really well considering he is the only one who couldn't get any work after Big Boss was over last season!
😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i hope my sonarika wins this time😳
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For f**ks sake stop it!!!
It was only last year that we saw a Paul entering Bigg Boss.
How can you say we are watching them year after year?
Also there only have been two seasons where Irani's came in,season 3 and 6.
You guys are being ludicrous.

P.S I hate them,but lying ain't the way.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Naa Munns...😊

Poornima Oberoi Ji told me the lady who played Parvati-Kaali Maa would be there in BB-7!πŸ˜›

Bhagwaan se panga naheen lega COLORS...πŸ€”

She is gonna win!!!! πŸ‘

yes cruiser usse panga mat lena..bhagwan se pehele u have to take panga with me πŸ˜†
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

tolerating them even for one season is a herculean task..i am shuddering at the very thought of seeing paul pachino kachra in the house again😑 he is one of the worst contestants to have come on the show .
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

tolerating them even for one season is a herculean task..i am shuddering at the very thought of seeing paul pachino kachra in the house again😑 he is one of the worst contestants to have come on the show .

You are absolutely rightm Raj. I agree with youπŸ˜†
Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

Why are you getting so hyper, Y2JisBack? You are the TROLL from COLORS Channel, aren't you? πŸ˜‰ Kya hua...Mirchi lagi? πŸ˜† You and your Creative Team should have thought 10 times before Casting morons like Paul and Iranis...Now face the music!😑

You say Pauls & Iranis are on from just two seasons? Check your facts! How many have been on the Bigg Boss show from this family...COUNT!

1. BAKHTIYAR IRANI
2. TANAAZ IRANI (BAKHTIYAR'S WIFE)
3. DELNAZ IRANI (BAKHTIYAR'S SISTER & RAJIV PAUL'S WIFE)
4. RAJIV PAUL
NOW YOU WANT TO CAST HIS GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER RAKESH PAUL TOO?? NEXT WILL BE RODA IRANI (MOTHER OF DELNAZ & BAUNKHTIAR AND AFTER THAT THEIR KIDS! AND NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE RAKESH PAUL'S WIFE) πŸ‘

Has Colors TV taken a Big Loan from the Pauls and the Iranis which you are paying back by Casting them, every year??? SHAME ON YOU! 🀒
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raj.

Yup, Pillu & Bhaunktiyar are probably the most annoying & irritating creatures to have appeared on any reality show , not just BB πŸ₯±
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ehaab

@bilalkhan2013 nishu wife is pregnant he is taking care of her.maybe or maybe he does not know 6 contestants names who are coming and this season from him we will not get to know who is eliminated.

zainab is the only one who will tell who r going to come.she told 7 contestants names i will pm u their names and soon other 7 contestants names she will tell.dont worry we will soon get to know who r the 14 contestants coming in bigg boss 7.

@Red.. nd now how many times u will say dis thing..😑 y cant u leave Nishu alone..? usnay kya bigara hai tmhara..? πŸ˜• Plzzz do spare da guy.. People r here 4 Bigg boss not 4 Nishu aur Zainab personal details..

Now every1 will get to know through ehbaab dat "Nishu is going to be a Father, Nishu wife is Pregnent nd He is taking care of her" πŸ‘ πŸ˜† 🀣
Edited by Samraat_92 - 11 years ago