Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WTHH... they should've done that in the 10th season or something.. does that mean the team hell would always be wrong and keep on irking the heaven members? what's the fun? there'd be no entertainment.. ewww
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoornimaOberoi

What a shocking news to wake up to this morning! Having 7 New Contestants against 7 Old Contestants is such a predictable and clichd thing to do! The sister channel of Colors Tv, MTV India tried this in Roadies 10 and they failed miserably. I am shocked that the Bigg Boss Creatives have learnt nothing from the mistake they made in Roadies 10. The Old Contestants only come to clear their images, they will never be able to create the madness of their Original season again. It is just impossible! Why do so many sequels of successful movies fail?? Because they try to cash in on their PAST Glory, which can never be re-created. The Past is History. You can never have it again.

Instead of being so foolish as to invite Old Seasons Contestants back on BB7, Colors TV should give a chance to NEW Talent. Just imagine that 7 New Talents who could have got an Opportunity to show their Talent to the world, will now NOT get that opportunity because their Jobs are being taken away by the Ex Housemates! This is really bad for the show. I hope the CEO of Colors will reconsider this decision of taking 7 Ex Housemates because it is his job which will go if the show fails. His Junior Creative will get away. In Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, which is also a company of Colors Tv group, The CEO VIKRAM MALHOTRA lost his job after the company suffered a loss of 20 cores in making the stupid film, Gangs Of Wasseypur. Now it is the turn of CEO of Colors, Raj Nayak, to lose his job.

You are 100% correct, Poornima. The CEO of COLORS Raj Nayak will 100% lose his job after showing such open favoritism towards PAUL AND IRANI Family. How can they take at least one member of their family every year? What is happening here behind closed doors?

It is really unfair to bring back as many as SEVEN EX Contestants at the cost of Seven Talented New Faces Spare a thought for those Newcomers in the Bigg Boss Shortlist who will now have to wait for one more year to get their chance in Bigg Boss!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Which TV-Soap Dukhiyaari is going to win BB-7?🤓

COLORS must have finalized that already surely! 🤔

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ There's only one this time in girls ie Pratyusha.. you never know Kushal can win too..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I think dey r done with TV bahus/ saas/ vamps winning the show. First 3 seasons males, next 3 TV female actors...iss baari kiski baari I wonder?
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think dey r done with TV bahus/ saas/ vamps winning the show. First 3 seasons males, next 3 TV female actors...iss baari kiski baari I wonder?

Naa Munns...😊

Poornima Oberoi Ji told me the lady who played Parvati-Kaali Maa would be there in BB-7!😛

Bhagwaan se panga naheen lega COLORS...🤔

She is gonna win!!!! 👏

853349 thumbnail

Sadly, after reading the news of Rakesh Paul and Rajiv Paul coming again in Bigg Boss season 7, I have to agree with you that this show is Fixed. With so much corruption going on in Colors Tv Channel involving the Casting of BB7, we can take it for granted that they have already fixed the winner also. The Winner will be the contestant who will give the maximum share of his/her Bigg Boss earnings to the Creative Team of Colors. (Sic)

If this news of 7 Ex housemates coming is true then I will definitely skip this show this time. I have better things to do in my life than watch a FIXED "Reality" Show.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

The Winner will be the contestant who will give the maximum share of his/her Bigg Boss earnings to the Creative Team of Colors. (Sic)

If that's the case, this guy would keep 2750 Rupees for himself and offer the rest to BB Team and win BB-7 then! 😕

Poor chap has no work at all!

Even for Internet he has come down to 4MB a month plan and only makes 2-3 tweets a day before logging out...
😭

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If that's the case, this guy would keep 2750 Rupees for himself and offer the rest to BB Team and win BB-7 then! 😕

Poor chap has no work at all!

Even for Internet he has come down to 4MB a month plan and only makes 2-3 tweets a day before logging out...
😭

😆 😆 😆

BTW last year Rajev lasted sooo long coz he and Sapna were d only ones providing d crazy drama tht BB so thrives on...tht is b4 Imam came...so imo Rajev is way past his utility date as far as BB is concerned.

😆
bilalkhan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does anybody have any source who are going to come?