Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think old contestants will provide the hell treatment. They wont be competing for the prize more like guests who'll irritate the new contestants. To justify the Hell-Heaven concept of BB-7 Saath Saath.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
is the big boss forum active as yet?
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carlito

Yes me too! I am liking the hell concept.. I think some bad ex-contestants like dolly, kashmira,Akaash,Pooja Misra will go to hell.. and new refreshing face in heaven..

Hasn't Kashmira entered BB house twice ? I could be wrong but I think I saw her in season 2 or may be it was 1 where she was sent towards the end to cause trouble
939420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

Hasn't Kashmira entered BB house twice ? I could be wrong but I think I saw her in season 2 or may be it was 1 where she was sent towards the end to cause trouble

it was the same season 1.. She is a perfect candidate for hell.. Dolly, Aakaash, Pooja, Rakhi, Imam, Sambhavna/Payal Rohatgi too!
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carlito

it was the same season 1.. She is a perfect candidate for hell.. Dolly, Aakaash, Pooja, Rakhi, Imam, Sambhavna/Payal Rohatgi too!

I'm not very big on Aakaash and PM. Rest I agree with you.

PM mainly because I find her boring and very irritating. Nobody sees her as a victim that she always tries to portray herself as but as someone who willingly picks fights for no reasons.

Aakash because of his reputation and the message it sends out especially with everything that's going on in the country. He is entertaining no doubt but after watching how he behaved with girls on other shows, I have come to the conclusion that the guy is a misogynist. Don't wanna sound self righteous or anything but I just saw those clips of his fight with mahek and it was quite disturbing. I think entertainment is possible without descending that low.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silverbug

I'm not very big on Aakaash and PM. Rest I agree with you.

PM mainly because I find her boring and very irritating. Nobody sees her as a victim that she always tries to portray herself as but as someone who willingly picks fights for no reasons.

Aakash because of his reputation and the message it sends out especially with everything that's going on in the country. He is entertaining no doubt but after watching how he behaved with girls on other shows, I have come to the conclusion that the guy is a misogynist. Don't wanna sound self righteous or anything but I just saw those clips of his fight with mahek and it was quite disturbing. I think entertainment is possible without descending that low.

Completely agree to you On Akashi. I have never found him much entertaining. His way of confrontation is not at all entertaining but disturbing. Imam was entertaining in bb6 ...

@Bold: No doubt in it at all.
859722 thumbnail
To HELL with all the EX Contestants! We do NOT wish to see them again. Specially Rajiv Paul and Rakesh Paul! Ughh!🤢 Not just on India Forums, even on Twitter everybody is feeling shocked and let down by Colors Channel. If this comes true then Bigg Boss 7 will be a Guaranteed FLOP! Ex Contestants will have NOTHING new to offer, we have already seen them. We want NEW Contestants! 😡
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vijaytataneja i agree with u.i also dont want ex contestants to come.i hope this news become fake that ex contestants r going to come.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chugalkhoor aunty chugli laayi hai ki big boss house main iss baar 2 teams hongi heaven team aur hell ...SHAYAD SHAYAD yeh log nazar aa sakte hain.Heaven team - Pratyusha Banerjee.. Sonarika Bhadoria, Shekher Suman, Suraj Pancoli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth. The hell camp - pooja misra, dolly bindra, krk, rajev paul, and few other ex contestants may join... aunty lagi hui hain khabar confirm karne main stay tuned
Unlike 59813532 14 hours ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samraat_92

Chugalkhoor aunty chugli laayi hai ki big boss house main iss baar 2 teams hongi heaven team aur hell ...SHAYAD SHAYAD yeh log nazar aa sakte hain.Heaven team - Pratyusha Banerjee.. Sonarika Bhadoria, Shekher Suman, Suraj Pancoli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth. The hell camp - pooja misra, dolly bindra, krk, rajev paul, and few other ex contestants may join... aunty lagi hui hain khabar confirm karne main stay tuned
Unlike 59813532 14 hours ago

This actually sounds sensible. Because the proven devils could only be put into the hell. Will be injustice to put the new guys into it and put them on disadvantage from day one. Lets see.😉