Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

859722 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shumacher

Relax, this cannot be true. If this is true that both Rajeev Paul and his brother Rakesh Paul are coming in Bigg Boss 7, then it means they have relatives working in Colors Tv. It will be an obvious case of Corruption. Someone may even sue the Channel for this kind of NEPOTISM towards one family. 🤢

I read the article by TellyChakkar, it says " Rajev's brother Rakesh Paul is also in talks with the channel as the creatives want to play the brother against brother card.

Rakesh will be a part of the Heaven camp and Rajev, as explained, the Hell team."

Oh really! How convenient, dear Creatives of COLORS TV! Are you writing the script of BB7 to suit the Paul Brothers? 😉 How much share have the Paul Bros promised you from their Bigg Boss earnings??

One thing is for sure, if either of the brothers, Rajeev OR Rakesh Paul come on the show, I will NOT watch this season. Bye Bye, Bigg Boss

I fully agree with you, Shumacher. The Creative People at Colors must have taken BRIBES from The Pauls to cast them in the show year after year after year! This is the height of CORRUPTION!!!! Somebody should sue the channel for casting so many people from same family every year 😡
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kamaal R Khan - KRK @kamaalrkhan

Yes it is true tat producers of #BiggBoss asked me to go in the house n i asked them to pay me Rs10 lakhs per day which they can not afford.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bigg Boss is in talk with all the previous contestants who were ejected :P.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bakhtiyaar aur Raja Chaudhary ko ek hi ghar mein saath mein daalo. Raja uska jeena haraam kar dega..
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D3_4life

But this Kachda stinks so bad that viewers will ran away 😆

Last year this kachda was the jaan of the show for some time though 😆 he was the key to that Pati-Patni- woh triangle, that kept the show floating for sometime...😉

Although it's not worth a rewind/repeat 😆
Edited by SoPunk - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Subah_Khan

Do you think the PAULS are that rich to bribe Bigg Boss? 😕 😲 😆
I guess Bigg Boss have a partial fantasy about the Paul-Irani's! 😆

@ The Subah Khan ... The Pauls are not rich to bribe. They are the most Leechad Kachra Peti kind of people. Both brothers lived off the money of their wives. They don't have to give any money from their pocket. They just share the money they are paid by the Channel with the Creatives who cast them. Simple. They bribe but AFTER they get the payment from the Channel. They must be paying the Creatives more than half the money they receive from the Channel. What other reason could be there for the Channel Colors to cast them again and again every year?? This is the only reason.
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You need some punching bags na 😆 Remember how easy it was for Imam to punch his izzat as he felt like and BB toh full season pati patni ka izzat utara...😆 Very few will take it lying like that man... He only was doing some grumbling and next morning again ready for another round of izzat faluda ...😆 😆

They are good candidates for BB and more over they are always free to come 🤣
853349 thumbnail

I think the Bribing part is already explained by Vijayta. They must be paying a big share of their earnings to the Casting Chief.

What do you mean by Bigg Boss having a "partial fantasy" about the Paul-Iranis? ...I don't know if they are also giving Bigg Boss the same GIFT which that South Indian fellow gave in the movie 3 Idiots ...remember "TOHFA QUBOOL KARO JAHANPANAH"? 😆
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a pheeling that if Gurdeep ends up staying channel is gonna make her win.

🤔
939420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

More than 90% of Bigg Boss viewers do not want to see ex-contestants again! Colors Casting team will be making a big blunder if they are inviting ex-contestants in Bigg Boss 7. Ex-contestants can never bring back the same magic of first time. No one wants to see a repeat show. I am totally against bring ex-contestants again. Every year ex-contestants try to spread these rumours because most of them still don't have any work even after doing Bigg Boss!😆

Yes me too! I am liking the hell concept.. I think some bad ex-contestants like dolly, kashmira,Akaash,Pooja Misra will go to hell.. and new refreshing face in heaven..