Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Sean

I want Akashdeep Chamanlal Saigal back in the house

I'm totally with you..πŸ˜† ISKAAAYEE..

Pratyusha's PR has already started working.. filed a case against her bf.. BB mein sympathy milegi ab..
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

ok...ex contestant? rajeev paul? also his brother? gosh...i really want to starangle someone right now.

Relax, this cannot be true. If this is true that both Rajeev Paul and his brother Rakesh Paul are coming in Bigg Boss 7, then it means they have relatives working in Colors Tv. It will be an obvious case of Corruption. Someone may even sue the Channel for this kind of NEPOTISM towards one family. 🀒

I read the article by TellyChakkar, it says " Rajev's brother Rakesh Paul is also in talks with the channel as the creatives want to play the brother against brother card.

Rakesh will be a part of the Heaven camp and Rajev, as explained, the Hell team."

Oh really! How convenient, dear Creatives of COLORS TV! Are you writing the script of BB7 to suit the Paul Brothers? πŸ˜‰ How much share have the Paul Bros promised you from their Bigg Boss earnings??

One thing is for sure, if either of the brothers, Rajeev OR Rakesh Paul come on the show, I will NOT watch this season. Bye Bye, Bigg Boss

Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Since Salman runs off with most of the moolah, we're bound to get a bunch of cheapos. But despair not my BB friends...these cheapos will provide fulltoo entertainment. BB creative team will gurantee that.
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

This is the worst news I've heard about Bigg Boss that both Rajiv Paul and Rakesh Paul are going to be in Bigg Boss season 7!😑 Is Colors Tv in debt of this Paul-Irani family or something? How many more members of their family will come in Bigg Boss? Oh my God! I want to die right now! 🀒

No, they couldn't get any better quality Kachda, BB needs some Kachda to fertilize the environment of the house ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoPunk

No, they couldn't get any better quality Kachda, BB needs some Kachda to fertilize the environment of the house ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But this Kachda stinks so bad that viewers will ran away πŸ˜†
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Subah_Khan

Count me in too if you need any kinda help killing them! Please don't shoot them but kill them brutally and badly for the sake of the pain they gave us on TV each time they appeared esp. Rajeev Paul and the SUPER BEAST irritating Bahkhtiyaar!!! 😑

I use to call Bakhtiyaar as Baksh-De-Yaar πŸ˜›

& Everyone in this forum used to call him "Bhaunktiyar" last year πŸ˜†
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

But this Kachda stinks so bad that viewers will ran away πŸ˜†

Whoever I have spoken to in my friend circle hates this idea of bringing the old contestants of previous seasons back! This season will be a BIG DISASTER, BIGG BOSS! 😑
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I've heard that they are bringing back all the previously ejected celebrities.
Great idea.Though,none of them will win.
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Subah_Khan

Count me in too if you need any kinda help killing them! Please don't shoot them but kill them brutally and badly for the sake of the pain they gave us on TV each time they appeared esp. Rajeev Paul and the SUPER BEAST irritating Bahkhtiyaar!!! 😑
I use to call Bakhtiyaar as Baksh-De-Yaar πŸ˜›

I am almost in tears after reading this news that Rajiv Paul and brother Rakesh Paul are coming in this season again!! How can they do this to their viewers! All the Viewers will run away!!! 😭
823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

Relax, this cannot be true. If this is true that both Rajeev Paul and his brother Rakesh Paul are coming in Bigg Boss 7, then it means they have relatives working in Colors Tv. It will be an obvious case of Corruption. Someone may even sue the Channel for this kind of NEPOTISM towards one family. 🀒

I read the article by TellyChakkar, it says " Rajev's brother Rakesh Paul is also in talks with the channel as the creatives want to play the brother against brother card.

Rakesh will be a part of the Heaven camp and Rajev, as explained, the Hell team."

Oh really! How convenient, dear Creatives of COLORS TV! Are you writing the script of BB7 to suit the Paul Brothers? πŸ˜‰ How much share have the Paul Bros promised you from their Bigg Boss earnings??

One thing is for sure, if either of the brothers, Rajeev OR Rakesh Paul come on the show, I will NOT watch this season. Bye Bye, Bigg Boss

both of them are irritating. rajeev was torturing from inside, his bro from outside😑 really it will be just gross if either of them come this time...i will rather watch dellu pillu than themπŸ˜†πŸ€’