Views

Users

Frequent Posters

859722 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I'm happy that you didn't pick up the knife and try to get deleted 😉😆

I'm looking for one now after reading your post ...it's so frustrating ...🤣

EHAAB, STOP depending upon ZEE NEWS ZA Productions! Her News has come out to be FALSE!

Even Nishu's news that there are 2 Males and 4 Females have been signed has come out FALSE. These are 2 Females and 4 Males... names : Pratyusha Banerjee, Sonarika Bhadoria, Shekher Suman, Suraj Pancoli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth.

Source : http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/unraveling-exclusive-info-bigg-boss-7read-contestant-names-and-show-strategy

and

http://www.indiantelevision.com/special/y2k13/kbc_biggboss_special.php
Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Why not kill them instead? 😆

Please give me a GUN and the residence address of Rajiv Paul and Rakesh Paul. I will personally go, at my own expense, TO SHOOT THEM DEAD! I so want to kill someone right now! 😡
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't mind the Heaven Vs Hell thing. But seriously bring back the RIGHT people. Nobody wants to see Rajev Paul, he is one of the most irritating house members EVER.
No Rajev, No other Pauls and no Delnaz or others Irani. Lets close that chapter please.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't mind the Heaven Vs Hell thing. But seriously bring back the RIGHT people. Nobody wants to see Rajev Paul, he is one of the most irritating house members EVER.

No Rajev, No other Pauls and no Delnaz or others Irani. Lets close that chapter please.

I don't understand how can they bring so many members of the same family! Bakhtiyar Irani, Delnaaz Irani, Tanaaz Irani, Rajiv Paul and now his brother Rakesh Paul! Oh My GOD! How can the Casting People of Colors think that the Viewers are fools that they don't know that all these people are from the same family! This reeks of Corruption! 🤢
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want Akashdeep Chamanlal Saigal back in the house
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think this concept will be good..
The participants of Hell have been in BB and they have seen how they were portrayed outside...
This time they will come with a game plan...But the thing is gameplans dont work in this mad game..,So it will be interesting to see how much they try to change themselves from experience..

As for the new ones...they are going to make a fool of themselves..lol..

They shouldve got people from Season one...

I wonder if Laxmi will comeback on BB...lol...Laxmi vs. Pooja again..

Rajeev Paul is the worst contestant in the history of BB...giving tough competition to Bhakki...

I feel Vindoo might make a comeback...He was involved in the recent IPL controversy..,
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

I think this concept will be good..
The participants of Hell have been in BB and they have seen how they were portrayed outside...
This time they will come with a game plan...But the thing is gameplans dont work in this mad game..,So it will be interesting to see how much they try to change themselves from experience..

As for the new ones...they are going to make a fool of themselves..lol..

They shouldve got people from episode one...

I wonder if Laxmi will comeback on BB...lol...Laxmi vs. Pooja again..

Rajeev Paul is the worst contestant in the history of BB...giving tough competition to Bhakki...

I feel Vindoo might make a comeback...He was involved in the recent IPL controversy..,

I am sorry, I don't like the idea of bringing back ex housemates. Specially I don't want to see a Paul or an Irani in the house ever again!. This is so Unfair on the New Contestants anyway. 🤢
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is kind of obvious that old ones wont win...
In Colors wildcards never win...And this is kind of a wild card...

But if they wanted old ppl back...they should have done a Big Boss All Seasons...why get even 7 new ppl..
823177 thumbnail
ok...ex contestant? rajeev paul? also his brother? gosh...i really want to starangle someone right now.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is kind of obvious that old ones wont win...
In Colors wildcards never win...And this is kind of a wild card...

But if they wanted old ppl back...they should have done a Big Boss All Seasons...why get even 7 new ppl..

Good point!😊

Also den wouldn't it be kinda silly to have winner amongst just 7 contestants, whereas in other seasons dey had 14-15 contestants.😕

Also dat's one of the main reasons Juhi won in BB5 I suppose coz she was the only non-WC contestant in the finals and all hell would have broken loose courtesy Sky-PB and Juhi if Juhi hadn't won.😉😆