Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@AWalk@remeember thanks for initiating discussion
Discussions are always good
Personally I m a big fan of QH n JA..watch them regularly as much as possible and also like PR..
Both Zee and Colors are doing well...
As the DT gk_09(gurprit) has clearly stated that she would not allow any demeaning posts and has also removed those posts so you can always talk to her if you have serious issues!!
If you links on how TVTs are to be converted into TRPs pls do share..
Even I am looking for them
All I want to say is every channel has good and some not so good shows but I feel Zee and Colors are the only two channels who are doing nice!!
Kudos to them!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
None of the Site posted TVT of Pammi??? Something Fishy..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AWalk2Remember

It's of no use to complain against this Aaksh because he's like a mafia. He always intentionally manipulates the data and gives false information by adding extra points to the ratings of colors shows and by decreasing the ratings of Zee shows.

Also he takes the advantage of his rank on IF and easily fools the moderators into thinking that he is innocent.

This is not the first instance. He has clearly insulted and said extremely demeaning, derogatory and dehumanizing things about Zee shows such as jodha Akbar, Pavitra Rishta and Qubool hai.

he also reprimanded the Zee shows Housewife and Puner Vivah 2 and repeatedly tried to attack me with his abusive and vicious words.

Thanks a ton DieHardFan for realizing the fact that I'm not a mean person and for taking out your time to address my issue. You can confirm my accusations in all the TRP threads made by him.

For the very first time I met him in SDAK forum where he had listed the TRPs of SDAK and other rival 9pm shows and he ''forgot'' to mention Pavitra Rishta and when I objected he started throwing fits and from that day onwards he has not left a single chance to make my life a living hell.

But I don't give a crap about such narcissists who spread false information. At least I don't stoop to such a low level.

If you have any issue with any member, you can report to DT by either reporting that particular post or by sending a PM.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Week 33 7 pm Shows

SNS 5949 2.95
MPP 1575 0.75
Housewife 1520 0.75

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MPP is dropping every time..IDK why..but as a viewer I feel the show has somewhat become stagnant..nothing new post the entry of Mama...
the bhoot thing was somewhat exaggerated but I know that Karan and Gaurav will do well once a hilarious track starts..all the best to them!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Week 35
TRP GRP FORMAT

Colors GRP 234

Mrs Pammi Pyarelal 0.65 ~~0.7
Sasural Simar Ka 2.25~~2.3
Balika Vadhu 3.05 ~~3.1
Madhubala 2.65~~2.7
Sanskaar 1.65~~1.7
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 1.85~~1.9