Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I just sent a complaint to geo...i feel like their shows are an insult to our intelligence...do they think all the viewers are dumb??
Even you guys should sent your complaints..after all the single drops make an ocean!
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I've hated this guy ever since I saw that video of his. So many ppl continued to watch him with the justification of "that video is fake." The things he's doing on his show are real though, and for the whole world to see. People need to STOP WATCHING HIM. I'm sick of seeing this jaahil man on my TV screens every Ramzan.

Btw, did anyone see Mathira on Nida's show? I only saw a couple minutes but it still made me sick - Mani and Nida were making fun of her the whole time! "Aap ko garmi nahin lag rahi? Pehli dafa itnay kapron mein dekh rahe hain." 😕 Mathira is aik number ki baawli so I don't think she really realized, but it was still very rude!
Edited by dramaybaaz. - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

I've hated this guy ever since I saw that video of his. So many ppl continued to watch him with the justification of "that video is fake." The things he's doing on his show are real though, and for the whole world to see. People need to STOP WATCHING HIM. I'm sick of seeing this jaahil man on my TV screens every Ramzan.

Btw, did anyone see Mathira on Nida's show? I only saw a couple minutes but it still made me sick - Mani and Nida were making fun of her the whole time! "Aap ko garmi nahin lag rahi? Pehli dafa itnay kapron mein dekh rahe hain." 😕 Mathira is aik number ki baawli so I don't think she really realized, but it was still very rude!

Is there a link for Nida's show? When did it air?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

Didn't they also discuss Mathira's condom ad and her advice on how to seduce husbands in the same Ramadan show?
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Didn't they also discuss Mathira's condom ad and her advice on how to seduce husbands in the same Ramadan show?

what 😲???
Pakistani ramadan transmission shows have lost it 🤢!
I watch only Junaid jamshed wala...Its good!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not just that. He actually got a baby girl and used it in his quiz for the contestants to win the baby. He is so fake and shallow. And I'm sorry his Naat Amaan Ramzan shows how autotune his voice is because when he reads live you can tell the difference. He is so rude to the contestants as well, speaks to children in a sarcastic manner and preaches about Islam when he himself is so fake. I prefer watching Junaid Jamshed and Waseem on ARY, they seem genuine unlike Aamir Liaqut. What a idiot!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Amir Liaquat is a psychotic bas***d! Hes shameless and he disgusts me. matlab LIVE show par bulaa k the way he Humiliated Taher Shah chaahe Taher Shah kitna bhi bara fool ho was the most GIRI HUI 5rd class harkat ANYONE cud EVER DO!
Hes the most ghatiya person on TV on the face of this earth.
Never liked this fake man. >.<
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What surprises me is how much footage a day is given to Dr Aamir Liyaqat.
In such a blessed month I haven't seen and of the molvies and alim e deen on geo tv as much as they have shown Aamir Liyaqat
I really think geo should cut down his broadcasting time
DivineRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
DrameBaaz, All because of bloody money and trp.Disgusting🤢😡
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know much abt him, except tht i've seen a video where he is making fun of the dude who sang Eye to Eye.
I admit i hated tht song, ALOT!
But his actions where so much worse. It shudn't have been allowed.