Amir laiqat with his stupidity

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know why he have given permission to show stupidity on shows during ramazan ...wht was the need to call tahir shah on show and why he have insulted him ..???...wasnt dat a drama by dramzaybaaz loog like amir liaqat...he was asking about Bollywood films and songs in his segment Looh e quran ...he got much popularity after his video got leaked now why he is doing such nasty stuff for getting cheap publicty in the Holy Month of ramazan 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People should actually stop watching his show. that's the only way Amir Liaqut can be stopped. There are so many shows to watch and people still watch his show. I don't see the point. He is a fraud. It's people's fault honestly! And i hate GEO.
Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 11 years ago
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taher Shah ?@taherrshah23h

Amir liaquat just called and apologized telling me he was drunk...OMG during aftari on a live show!!! Let me die with shame coz i went there

Retweeted by Meesha Shafi

Meesha Shafi ?@itsmeeshashafi4h

"@taherrshah: And also he requested for secrecy *evil laugh* i will be the last man on this planet to do so" #amirliaquatvstahershah

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

Amir liaquat just called and apologized telling me he was drunk...OMG during aftari on a live show!!! Let me die with shame coz i went there

"@taherrshah: And also he requested for secrecy *evil laugh* i will be the last man on this planet to do so" #amirliaquatvstahershah

Lol is this his real account? Haha man Taher Shah managed to raise himself in my eyes by making those comments about Amir Liaquat on twitter. Taher Shah 👏
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol is this his real account? Haha man Taher Shah managed to raise himself in my eyes by making those comments about Amir Liaquat on twitter. Taher Shah 👏

But I am sure that I am not gonna believe on this man ... This is too much Taher Shah now crossing his limits 😳
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG...cnt believe it...he z a Shaitaan
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But I am sure that I am not gonna believe on this man ... This is too much Taher Shah now crossing his limits 😳

Well Meesha Shafi did comment on his tweet, and although I have not seen the show, it is there for everyone else to see. Like the TM said, the stuff Amir Liaquat was saying to him on religious programming during a Ramadan show just proves the type of person he is, so is Taher Shah really exaggerating all that much?
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pm65Snj_0

He definitely seems drunk with all those obnoxious comments he's making.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir Liaquat is a fraud. People know of his true nature yet still tune into his show. What can you say to the people of a country who bow down to this so-called Islamic preacher and kiss him as if he's there saviour (Astaghfirullah). The people who watch him and laugh with him and support him are absolutely illiterate and disgust me.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't hate him, for me he never exit

i don't understand why everyone watch his show