Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

😈

Word Count: 0

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK SO THIS IS MY RANT REGARDING QUBOOL HAI

I think this show was amazing and had the potential of becoming something amazing!!! however I think instead the show has been messed up quite a bit! I sometimes want to watch my old qubool hai with my old ASYA, even though yesterday's love scene was good! it wasn't as great as ASYA's previous scenes!! and also I think Tanveer should have been humiliated much more!! I am in love with Karan Singh Grover's acting! he also won best actor award! kudos! but it annoys me that IPKKND is more popular! maybe because it was on star plus and there was less kitchen politics and a lot less mess in the story!! however I do feel KSG is doing a much better job then Barun Sobti!! ever since the whole SR fiasco happened the show has not been the same! my friends make fun of me for liking a show in which a scarf saves a woman's life!! I LOVE KSG! I was not a fan of him but have become one through this show! but I don't think this show is for everyone! I think a lot of people can look at the ridiculous things and give up on it!! I hope things only get better and more positive from here! it is just not fair! the actors are amazing! they deserve an amazing show!

feel free to disagree!

P.S. I am in a bad mood because my sister doesn't think that high of ASYA's jodi! however she does think KSG is a good actor!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

OK SO THIS IS MY RANT REGARDING QUBOOL HAI

I think this show was amazing and had the potential of becoming something amazing!!! however I think instead the show has been messed up quite a bit! I sometimes want to watch my old qubool hai with my old ASYA, even though yesterday's love scene was good! it wasn't as great as ASYA's previous scenes!! and also I think Tanveer should have been humiliated much more!! I am in love with Karan Singh Grover's acting! he also won best actor award! kudos! but it annoys me that IPKKND is more popular! maybe because it was on star plus and there was less kitchen politics and a lot less mess in the story!! however I do feel KSG is doing a much better job then Barun Sobti!! ever since the whole SR fiasco happened the show has not been the same! my friends make fun of me for liking a show in which a scarf saves a woman's life!! I LOVE KSG! I was not a fan of him but have become one through this show! but I don't think this show is for everyone! I think a lot of people can look at the ridiculous things and give up on it!! I hope things only get better and more positive from here! it is just not fair! the actors are amazing! they deserve an amazing show!

feel free to disagree!

P.S. I am in a bad mood because my sister doesn't think that high of ASYA's jodi! however she does think KSG is a good actor!

🀣 m a big QH and AsYa fan and will be in future too but i lost a bit interest to the show πŸ˜† i want old asya back but Gul will again mess up after eid 😑
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail