Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

1. That whole thing between Sia and Anand. That was just soooooo gross I could of vomit when he was teaching her yoga. They could of made into a beautiful story line.☒️

2. Why does Sid wear those suits everywhere he goes even to the beach.........and color full suitsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. That is gross

3. Sia does not fit well when she plays this role whom ever she is supposed to be.........and one other question .......is she wearing a wigπŸ˜†???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Texan

Welcome to the AStitva secgion in IF...You have some good points put up. But i surely believe Ajay Sinha will take the story very nicely avoiding furthe criticisms from viewers. So let us wait and watch...

Have a nice time here....Wish to see you more....

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well that is gross

Sia does not fit her character that she is given to play.

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another thing u might want to add to the gross thing is that when sonu and sia(aastha) were lilll aastha tied a rakhi on sonu. and now they show that sonu(sid) is falling for her.. how gross is that? and i have no idea what is up with sids suits? and sia, the way she acts does not seem real, like her hair!πŸ˜†
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

another thing u might want to add to the gross thing is that when sonu and sia(aastha) were lilll aastha tied a rakhi on sonu. and now they show that sonu(sid) is falling for her.. how gross is that? and i have no idea what is up with sids suits? and sia, the way she acts does not seem real, like her hair!πŸ˜†

You are absolutly right!!!!!! I didn't think of that. OK this is sick now!

This has to be a blooper. Sid always cared for Aastha as his little sister, but again I guess he doens't know. πŸ˜•