Prasad Barve resolute on putting an end to traffic

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Prasad Barve resolute on putting an end to Mumbai's traffic issues

You don't need superpowers to be a superhero'we all, with our good nature and work, can become one by bringing a positive change in the society.

This is exactly what Prasad Barve aka Randhir Fauzdar of Colors' Mrs Pammi Pyarelal, is going to do.

Every Mumbaite knows that with rains hitting the city, traffic situation worsens terribly with roads wearing a scarred look, thanks to innumerable potholes.

Prasad, instead of cribbing about it, has decided to act and bring in a change.

"Traffic jams, in most of the areas of Mumbai, are caused due to potholes on the roads. Therefore, I've planned to stop my car every time I notice one, fill it with whatever material I can and then move on," avers the actor.

He also tells us that there is no point cribbing about the traffic if one does not take an initiative to do something about it. "I have complained about the traffic jams all this while, but now I've realized that mere cribbing does not solve any problem. We also blame the government authorities, but at the end of the day we are responsible as we chose them."

Who are the ones who are helping him in his initiative? "Right now nobody, but I am sure that once people take notice of my initiative, they will join in," he ends.

Way to go Prasad'we are proud of you!!!

Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago