Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb answers di
n dont forget to write a os on naksh smp...waiting eagerly fr itπŸ˜›
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Some more questions - 

* What will you do , if you get stuck in a situation where you have to save a baby  or one of your loved one , what will you do and who will you choose at that situation??
hopefully i never have to be such situation but if i do it will be other way round... most probably they have to save me not me saving them πŸ˜†

* Are you a person of your words? if yes, then how? State some situations where you have done it.
i try to be... then again it depends on the situation... if i see i need to change my words for somthing good then i will 

* What will you do when some people make fun of your habits and your character or tease you for no reason in this virtual world like I-F? are you great enough to let them go? or will abuse them? will you go to police to track them as now a days its easy to track the IDs with IP Address and once it get known , the person will get aressted with having some years Lockup in Jail in crime of Cyber bullying!.πŸ˜›
first of all bullying and teasing got 2 complete different meanning... my friends always teasing me so that doesn't mean they are bullying me... πŸ˜†secondly i believe how other people treat me is depends on me... it depends on my behavior. my nature, how i treat others etc... if someone make fan of my habits and character then obviously there is something wrong in my habits... so before i take any action i'll think and try find out what i'm doing wrong and will try to get rid of the bad habits... the people i meet here are whom i've never meet in my life so why would they make fun of me for no reason... and no i won't send someone in jail for such a silly reason... πŸ˜†

*Facebook indeed is a big company . Do you want to meet its maker? and founder. Anyhow , do they inspire you to do something big for yourself?
i'm not big fan of Facebook so noπŸ˜†

*What is life for you? Sitting at home and doing house chores OR Doing house chores but completing your dream as well! i mean , to become a perfect individual who can manage many other works?
every human being should be an all rounder... look at Akshara she is a perfect example.

* Do you take this virtual world seriously? Also, do you want to make a forum like India-Forums?
yes i do... no i don't think i'll be good at managing a forum like IF...πŸ˜†

*Do you believe in God ? State the situation in which you felt like God is supporting you? and state when you felt like God is not with you? be honest.😊 
i strongly believe in god/Allah! god has been with me every step i took in my life and he is always with me... even right now!

Thats all for now. Will be waiting for your descriptive answers Amina.😊

.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shayal do u know baapu's name? πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€”

@amma kya?πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Ur kids have kids now and u want two more?😲🀣
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Accha one qn from my sideπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Me n shy aren't twins..so how come there is only six months age gap between us?πŸ€”πŸ˜”.🀣🀣.🀣🀣
shayal1436 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srkfan4ever-

Accha one qn from my sideπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Me n shy aren't twins..so how come there is only six months age gap between us?πŸ€”πŸ˜”.🀣🀣.🀣🀣

U were premature ... 🀣 🀣
shayal1436 thumbnail

@shayal do u know baapu's name? πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€”

@amma kya?πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Ur kids have kids now and u want two more?😲🀣

Yes ... 😊 🀣 arnab 🀣
.Divyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shayal1436

Yes ... 😊 🀣 arnab 🀣

Arnab bagchiπŸ˜”πŸ€£
amma ko vidya bagchi banake bhaag gyaπŸ˜”πŸ€£
.Divyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shayal1436

U were premature ... 🀣 🀣

arreh how did she become pregnant immediately after delivering u😑🀣
shayal1436 thumbnail

Arnab bagchiπŸ˜”πŸ€£
amma ko vidya bagchi banake bhaag gyaπŸ˜”πŸ€£

amma πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ... πŸ€£
areh maro goli arnab bagchi ko😑🀣 humra baap kehlane layak nahi hai uh πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
shayal1436 thumbnail

arreh how did she become pregnant immediately after delivering u😑🀣

how should i know... i was just an infant πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£