Silvatein finale episode on ARY!!

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please share your views and comments on the last episode of silvatein! Here's the review! Thanks a lot! :)

desirantsnraves.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/silvatein-episode-24-finale-review/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Silvatein ended??
I have not watched last Thursday's episode.. First I wld watch that n then this last episode... I jus hope Natasha is being taught a good lesson!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very disappointed with the ending. Seemed like a rushed job to finish within X episodes after dragging unnecessarily.

And what was all that about the drug possibly causing cancer in Rayaan - did I miss something as all I saw was apologies to Zaib for attempting to ensure she does not have a baby. I know that Natasha did not want to hurt Rayaan but no one seemed to be bothered about him in this whole crying.

Biggest flaws-

- Natasha forgiven by just saying sorry and accepted by Bilal by behaving properly for a month
- Natasha's aatma will always be a barrier between Zaib and Rayaan. There just was no solution or even pretense of solution.
- Following from point 2, in a way,it seemed as if Zaib and Rayaan are together for their baby
- My biggest crib - Zaib has not learnt her lesson and frankly she was a big factor in all the mess and did not like to admit that even at the end
I hope Natasha realised her mistake