Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
not fair not fair...mere dream hubby pe dore mat dalo tum log...😑..he's mine...😳...
Rishi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article. no doubt that mohit and mouni are flawless.

their couple was the most magical one in dkdm.

im really enjoying shiv sati scenes on youtube right nowπŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

On topic, Neha Marda is a very talented actress and was a firebrand in Balika Vadhu, equally good in DKDM making an impact in her short stint as Vrinda. I admire her for the way she is active in career even after marriage unlike other TV actresses who quit work after marriage. I have to say she seems to be quite a freespirit as she still speaks candidly to co-stars and about them without any qualms. She must have a really supportive family also. 😊

Given the talent and traditional Indian looks she has, I wish she had had a longer stint in DKDM or comes back soon in a good show as main lead. She looked good with MR in DKDM.πŸ‘

MR is bound to have naturally good skin because he is Kashmiri. Hence that typical brand of good looks and glowing skin plus flawless complexion. He also seems to take great care of his fitness so that also helps.

I am happy he is getting praise from co stars like Neha who is his senior in the industry. She was way more popular as Gehna in BV but she speaks mainly about DKDM and MR nowadays, than her previous shows, that speaks volumes about the phenomenon that DKDM is at present.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The look which she praised was indeed one of MR's best. 😎

I kind of like the fact that MR has tehzeeb and gets kind of shy when females compliment him. And Neha is married one at that! πŸ˜† He's often said he feels awkward at the kind of attention he gets from everyone. It is nice in a way as it shows his humility, simplicity and class. Otherwise actors have tendency to get carried away, rather boast about the attention they get and even flirt with female actors. Good to see MR is a well mannered guy. Hope he always remains so and success or ways of this industry do not affect him negatively.😊

anu lovely reply and agree that mohit is shy when people compliment him. so true what you said that mohit has humility, class and would not flirt or boast. He is a true gentleman. ClapClap
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

Anu ..arey ...soap agar LUX ho,Cinthol ho ya Dove ...i dont mind :-P
bt i wanna see his beautiful,flawless n HOT skin with bare body of course ;-)
just imagine ..playing with water n bubbles n his freaking killer smile ..kya nazara hoga ❀️

me in dreamland already at this imageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just wondering... wat if he signs up for the AXE deo ad..??😎πŸ€ͺ
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow..thanks for sharing hr beauty secrets!!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

just wondering... wat if he signs up for the AXE deo ad..??😎πŸ€ͺ

u said the same what I was thinking...this girls r gone mad n want him in Lux ad..but I want him Wile Stone or AXE or Pass Port add...☺️...the song will play.."Aise mujhe na dekho..tumko main chupa lunga..tumko main chura lunga main apne dill main basa lunga.."☺️
kaatayani thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

u said the same what I was thinking...this girls r gone mad n want him in Lux ad..but I want him Wile Stone or AXE or Pass Port add...☺️...the song will play.."Aise mujhe na dekho..tumko main chupa lunga..tumko main chura lunga main apne dill main basa lunga.."☺️

exactly debo...😳😳... such ads will suit MR's persona... manly and rugged...☺️

uff my imagination has already gone "wild" πŸ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

exactly debo...😳😳... such ads will suit MR's persona... manly and rugged...☺️

uff my imagination has already gone "wild" πŸ˜†

mine too...☺️..n just imagine if he comes in that add like this then what will be our reaction in this forum..but I guess he won't do anything like this while is in DKDM.....bcz it will ruin his God image..but at least we can imagine him..πŸ˜‰
kaatayani thumbnail
debo if he cums in a deo ad... i don't think tht we will be allowed in the forum..πŸ˜†