Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

nobody needs bodyguard when they r @bath tub...tum bhi na rajii..🀣

Anything to be near mohit πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i think aftr Jalandhar's tribute thread,its HERE i had soo much of super duper fun in THIS forum...

truly had a blast here tonite...

v MKDs ROCK..😎😎

nywz me too leavin..gn all πŸ€—

me too had so much fun today. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

OMGGG ...MR n beautiful awww...such a nice compliment :-P
bt she is very lucky MR ko usne all time bare body mein dekha ;-) πŸ˜†
hayeee 😳
mujhe aisa mauka kab milega * wild imagination* ❀️ 🀣

my wild imagination is going working overtime too.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
rajshrip thumbnail

i will say "oh my hot-va...vaari jaava tere garma garam chikne badan pe" πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and you called me corrupted.🀣🀣🀣. Nikkiji you are most corrupted out of all of us. πŸ˜† . me like thatπŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Like Neha. She's A Good Actress.
Loved Her As Vrinda.
642126 thumbnail

missin suchi,ria,sukhi,foru,anu-all these r pata nahi kahan hai..

dii...aap ho...bt still nt commentin nt done..

Sorry. I was away from comp all day. Told you guys I am travelling a lot these days. So I end up missing the forum sometimes. Now trying to catch up. This is one hell of a ahem ahem thread!πŸ˜† Kya kya baatein karte ho tum log!

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

i wish ki mohit SRK ki tarah ..LUX ka add kare ...phir hum uske flawless skin ko aur ache se nihar sakenge πŸ˜†

btw main kuch aur likhne wali thi bt yaha nahi likh sakti ;-) lolz

Ditch this idea! I hate men doing ads for beauty soaps like Lux! 🀒 MR is too classy to do an ad for Lux while sitting in a bathtub and playing with a soap bar!

Kam se kam Cinthol keh deti!πŸ˜†
Edited by Skepblun - 11 years ago
642126 thumbnail
On topic, Neha Marda is a very talented actress and was a firebrand in Balika Vadhu, equally good in DKDM making an impact in her short stint as Vrinda. I admire her for the way she is active in career even after marriage unlike other TV actresses who quit work after marriage. I have to say she seems to be quite a freespirit as she still speaks candidly to co-stars and about them without any qualms. She must have a really supportive family also. 😊

Given the talent and traditional Indian looks she has, I wish she had had a longer stint in DKDM or comes back soon in a good show as main lead. She looked good with MR in DKDM.πŸ‘

MR is bound to have naturally good skin because he is Kashmiri. Hence that typical brand of good looks and glowing skin plus flawless complexion. He also seems to take great care of his fitness so that also helps.

I am happy he is getting praise from co stars like Neha who is his senior in the industry. She was way more popular as Gehna in BV but she speaks mainly about DKDM and MR nowadays, than her previous shows, that speaks volumes about the phenomenon that DKDM is at present.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The look which she praised was indeed one of MR's best. 😎

I kind of like the fact that MR has tehzeeb and gets kind of shy when females compliment him. And Neha is married one at that! πŸ˜† He's often said he feels awkward at the kind of attention he gets from everyone. It is nice in a way as it shows his humility, simplicity and class. Otherwise actors have tendency to get carried away, rather boast about the attention they get and even flirt with female actors. Good to see MR is a well mannered guy. Hope he always remains so and success or ways of this industry do not affect him negatively.😊

Edited by Skepblun - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is it just me who thinks TMI (too much information)? πŸ˜†
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this article. Neha did well as Vrinda in DKDM, and seems to be a nice, funny, articulate lady. 😊 And she is beautiful and her skin-care routine obviously works well for her!

Originally posted by: coolfizzy

Amongst men, I think Mohit Raina has great skin! I hope he does not read this - I'm sure he will kill me but I think he is beautiful! I remember when I was at the Mahadev shoot, Mohit had changed into his 'Jallandhar' avatar and instead of wearing the Blue costume; he was wearing the Black one. I saw him at the set - long flowing hair, kohl eyes, Black costume and the first thing I said to him was that he was looking very beautiful!! He was so amused and he replied - 'What? Am I supposed to look beautiful or handsome??' I have to admit, he has really good skin!

This quoted part of the article is nice and funny, and the blue sentence in particular is hilarious! 🀣

Someone should show this article to Mohit, especially because Neha said that she hopes he doesn't see it! πŸ˜† He would probably have a good laugh at it!

Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu ..arey ...soap agar LUX ho,Cinthol ho ya Dove ...i dont mind :-P
bt i wanna see his beautiful,flawless n HOT skin with bare body of course ;-)
just imagine ..playing with water n bubbles n his freaking killer smile ..kya nazara hoga ❀️