Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhureet

oh u joined that page๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒi dint๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›bt will soon join it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†vn show will end๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha join it after the shows ends...๐Ÿ˜ญ IDS will end on aug...dunno wat m i gonna do without MJ5 performance and their own 5 show mango juice wiv mj5...Shraey n Kartik are really funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† gonna miss em
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zoya677

haha join it after the shows ends...๐Ÿ˜ญ IDS will end on aug...dunno wat m i gonna do without MJ5 performance and their own 5 show mango juice wiv mj5...Shraey n Kartik are really funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† gonna miss em

yes they r so funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†me too gonna miss them badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญhubby n wify๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†love thm a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒok i'l join๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Zoya677 thumbnail

yes they r so funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†me too gonna miss them badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญhubby n wify๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†love thm a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒok i'l join๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lolz hubby n wify,,,,once they perform dhoom machale toh bike chalu hogaya next tym again dhoom machale n the bike didn't worked...Kartik's face was hilarious,,,,n that dupatta thing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

if that page is really official...or run by sm MJ5 fan..?

sorry didn't saw this post before ...yeah its der official fb page...dis guys are really sweet,,,,they keep replying but this days they are busy na and their followers are increasing , so they can't reply to everyone or like their comment๐Ÿ˜‰

lolz hubby n wify,,,,once they perform dhoom machale toh bike chalu hogaya next tym again dhoom machale n the bike didn't worked...Kartik's face was hilarious,,,,n that dupatta thing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yes,...n kartik had a zor ka jhatka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...i was rofling like nythng๐Ÿคฃ...
i think kartik loves that fateecher dupatta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he always use that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n in mango juice with MJ5...shraey caled him lokai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...n kartik said vo fan following bdani thi na is liye ldki bn jata hoon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sorry didn't saw this post before ...yeah its der official fb page...dis guys are really sweet,,,,they keep replying but this days they are busy na and their followers are increasing , so they can't reply to everyone or like their comment๐Ÿ˜‰

oh๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒi'll surely like it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
vich post u dint saw before?
Zoya677 thumbnail

oh๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒi'll surely like it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...

vich post u dint saw before?

LOL THE BOLD ONE๐Ÿ˜†

Oh sorry not the post...ur comment๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL THE BOLD ONE๐Ÿ˜†

Oh sorry not the post...ur comment๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†aise hi hain hm to fr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
love u shraey...u r a super ero for me dude..:)
love u shraey...u r a super hero for me dude..:)