Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Humsafar : the dresses

Nawel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Assalam aleykum wa rahmatuLilah wa baraktu. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ramadan Mubarak to all of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm, you must think that I'm mad, but wellโ€ฆ I'm not pakistani actually but I would like to wear anarkalis/salwar kameez. Love love them. They cover your body and you are still quite elegant.

So, my request is: do you have HD screenshot of ZGH and Humsafar scenes? I love their dresses. So simple, and so beautiful. Mahira and Sanam had the chance to wear such elegant dresses. As I'm in Morocco right now for the summer, I would love to get the same dresses.

Humm, ๐Ÿคช

I have a picture of Mahira with the blue dress/anarkali. โค๏ธ

I couldn't find any other pics. That's why I'm asking it here. ๐Ÿ˜†

Wishing you a food iftaar. May Allah Accept our fast and prayers in shaa Allah. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Assalam aleykum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just love the black suit that Mahira wore in Humsafar..The one in which Khirad n Asher went to Asher's frnd's dinner party..Hope I get a suit like that..๐Ÿ˜ณ
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You can find HD pics of episodes here:

http://humsafar.imgur.com/

http://zigh.imgur.com/
UserId thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome collections u have. tfs
Nawel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonibright

I just love the black suit that Mahira wore in Humsafar..The one in which Khirad n Asher went to Asher's frnd's dinner party..Hope I get a suit like that..๐Ÿ˜ณ

*Sigh* same here hahaha
Nawel thumbnail

Thank you SOOO MUUCH dear ๐Ÿค—
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Walikum Asalam Nawel, those Anarkali's are really common in Pakistan these days and It suited Mahira and Sanam both really well too. I just love their dresses.

And Ramadan Mubarak to you too.
Nawel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Walikum Asalam Nawel, those Anarkali's are really common in Pakistan these days and It suited Mahira and Sanam both really well too. I just love their dresses.

And Ramadan Mubarak to you too.

Hey dear, long time. Kaise ho tum? Yeah, but I'll be the himmatwali and wear them at university in France haha. ๐Ÿ˜† Last Eid, I had to go to university wearing a salwar kameez. Couldn't go home and change my clothes because I was at the Mosque, praying salaat el Eid. Had to rush to university to not skip classes. Yeah poor us. Soโ€ฆ it was an unforgettable "experience" ๐Ÿ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nawel

Hey dear, long time. Kaise ho tum? Yeah, but I'll be thehimmatwali and wear them at university in France haha.๐Ÿ˜†Last Eid, I had to go to university wearing a salwar kameez. Couldn't go home and change myclothes because I was at the Mosque, praying salaat el Eid. Had to rush to university to not skip classes. Yeah poor us.Soโ€ฆit was an unforgettable "experience"๐Ÿ˜†

Hey i am good Alhamdulilah you tell? yeah it's been ages. ๐Ÿ˜† Haha that must've been a funny experience. ๐Ÿ˜† so you're planning on getting this for Eid and wear it to Uni? Thats awesome. Best of luck. ๐Ÿ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Those albums don't belong to me, so credit to the owners :)