Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Commenting here to KEEP A TRACK OF THIS THREAD =) Loving it!! Will be back with mine sabse late lateefπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Jyoti for this wonderful platform and loving all the discussions hereπŸ˜ƒ
732482 thumbnail
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone πŸ€—
I'm gonna start with my rantings from Monday πŸ˜†
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone πŸ€—

I'm gonna start with my rantings from Monday πŸ˜†

aur haan ek lambha sa speech on jallal describing jodha for da drawing
732482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

aur haan ek lambha sa speech on jallal describing jodha for da drawing

πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Here r my thoughts on new promo where Jalal is burning Jodha's portrait ..

I guess he burned the portrait because first time he is afraid of doing something which he should not .. that is falling in love ... so he is burning the portrait because he wants to force himself to hate Jodha and only treat her as one of the showpieces he will bring to his harem ... but he is developing a certain respect and attachment towards her which I feel he wants to fight out and so he burns it out ... its more like he is reminding to himself that somethings r meant to b burnt πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

He is more or less fighting with his own feelings here while burning the portrait .. it will b interesting to see this post marriage even more .. the way he will b in denial but find it tough not to fall for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

732482 thumbnail
You're absolutely right Jyoti but after seeing the promo I feel that burning Jodha's portrait indicates his hatred towards the Rajputs.
He will be taking out his anger on Jodha, but will later realise his mistake.
But we all know that things are gonna change post marriage.πŸ˜‰

P.S Once Akbar falls for Jodha, I'm gonna feel bad for Ruqaiyya πŸ˜’
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Loved reading all the comments ...Jyooo hugss and thanks for the wonderful analysis...all of u girls thank you for a wonderful read...will come back later to share my views ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

You're absolutely right Jyoti but after seeing the promo I feel that burning Jodha's portrait indicates his hatred towards the Rajputs.

He will be taking out his anger on Jodha, but will later realise his mistake.
But we all know that things are gonna change post marriage.πŸ˜‰

P.S Once Akbar falls for Jodha, I'm gonna feel bad for Ruqaiyya πŸ˜’

If its pure hate , then he wont really make her portrait in first place πŸ˜‰ .. I guess he made it because he is all fida on Jodha already but after that he realised what m I doing ..making enemy's portrait πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. so then he burns it ... so its his inner dilemma here .. his heart is feeling that pull towards Jodha but mind says she is our enemy πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

Loved reading all the comments ...Jyooo hugss and thanks for the wonderful analysis...all of u girls thank you for a wonderful read...will come back later to share my views ..

OMGG SunMeera πŸ€—... we meet again πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ... waiting for your views too 😳
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@manasi ! Wow what a brilliant take woman ! πŸ‘ you are included in my list of reviewers who can so easily make a dull episode so insightful ! πŸ€—
And even I had mentioned for the sujamal epi ! That despite not AkDha focus the story moves with sujalamal , adham ki entry and jodha coming to know of maina ka plan ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And wow you did such an awesome job writing in detail the undercurrent similarity in both the clans ! πŸ‘ that's what we discussed in EDT when Jalal goes to save Abdul ! That Jalal is just not a lifeless animal or something ! He too values trust , honesty loyalty etc a lot ! It's just that he has different (say cruel) ways to punish the people who break them ! also love how u said deciet, selfishness, etc is prevalent on the Rajput side too, but just they aren't as volatile as Mughals in showing it or say practicing it lol ! πŸ˜›