Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Oh yes now I remember you. πŸ˜†
Great to see some known people here. 😊

πŸ€—
ummm ya so true.. previously i knew no one here.. i knew only pratsy...
par yuh too are here... πŸ˜›
732482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

πŸ€—
ummm ya so true.. previously i knew no one here.. i knew only pratsy...
par yuh too are here... πŸ˜›

I knew no one here as well, that's why never posted in this forum before but now I will post happily πŸ˜†

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I knew no one here as well, that's why never posted in this forum before but now I will post happily πŸ˜†

kool kool...
πŸ˜† n even feel free to PM regarding ur posts πŸ˜†
abhi I GTG... hum baad mein jaruur milengey πŸ˜‰
732482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

kool kool...
πŸ˜† n even feel free to PM regarding ur posts πŸ˜†
abhi I GTG... hum baad mein jaruur milengey πŸ˜‰

Sure...buh bye πŸ€—
616377 thumbnail

I have a bad memory as well πŸ˜†
Hi Vishvapriya, I'm Megha.

Hey Megha!πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti06: very good analysis...πŸ‘

All others : very good points as wellπŸ‘

As for me, I find the epi was ok but lacking of j2 scene. I was not happy with ruqaiya getting more screen space but of course I understand they need to built the story up. My personal view I hope they dun concentrate much on ruqaiya thing, she can be there but I hope her story to be covered won't be that much..

For me the best part of the whole week was yday, jalal remembered jodha πŸ˜†... Finally ...πŸ˜† N I also liked the bath scene... Rajat tokas looked hot... There πŸ˜†... I like when he's not wearing that turban or hat... N he's hair, I'm in love with his hair...πŸ˜† He's too cute n hot πŸ˜†

I'm loving jodha as well...tbh when I first saw the promo of JA, I ask myself why paridi sharma was choosen. But I'm liking her day by day... This is her second show n first as a lead n furthermore a historical show...as a viewer I think we need to give her time to prove. I'm sure Ekta had her reason why she choose paridi among all others gave the audition. 😳...

Maham anga, Adam khan , bairam khan all of them were good. But I'm happy Abdul is back. Maham anga n Adam khan, when their on screen, you will feel the heat. The are good ATM.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really, truly am hoping for a Akdha meeting next week. This week was a bit slow, but they CVs need to get the base developed, before they start building over it, so, it was fine. And after the bath scene, and the arched back scene, I am in heaven. I am beyond speechless. 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting discussion everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I can see everyone hv mixed feelings regarding this week's episodes but all agree that technically this week was better as we saw lots of improvements in terms of dialogues and overall execution πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let me start my reply from pg 1 onwards πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

Pg 1 ...

@Disha : I totally agree about Rajput side of the story .. I felt the same too .. CVs did perfect homework for mughals but the rajput side is lacking a bit and I feel one reason could b that post Jodha's marriage to Jalal , it will b more of Mughals and their equation and how Jodha kind of makes herself comfortable among Mughals , so there will b very less of Rajputs shown that time and mayb thats why right from beginning CVs r sort of focussing more on Mughals and thier political stuffs πŸ€”

@Khush : *Runs in slow motion towards u and gives u a jhappi* πŸ€—... your Rajat is indeed rocking it πŸ˜‰... And OMGG U made a song on Jodha's yatra to Mathura via Agra 🀣🀣🀣.. well the whole yatra wont make much sense if Jalal and Jodha dont meet ... it will b quite boring then .. I dont mind Jodha giving lectures too as long as these two meet bas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... And about Ruquaiyya's pregnency , errr well its Ekta , so she can twist history πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ... Anyways it seems they hv lots of banks and so most of these sbs segments r yet to air ... so we hv a long way to go mayb before Jodha and Jalal come face to face again ..sighh πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@apolloartemis : U hv a interesting point regarding Jodha and Surya equation .. its true that when this relation will break , Jodha will b all heartbroken since she has developed some strong feelings for the guy ... So it will take hell lot of time for her to fall out of love with Surya and accept Jalal whole heartedly which will b interesting for sure and even I would love to see Suryabhan's reaction too since he too seems to hv fallen head over heels in love with Jodha ..

@smile.sara : For now Ruqaiyya will b all good as she really dont feel that danger around her .. she knows she is Jalal's most favourite begam and also best friend .. so there is no need of any manipulations .. but I feel the equation will certainly change once Jodha enters ... thats when she might feel all insecure since suddenly she will hv this unwanted competition and that too from a Rajput 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Pg 2 and 3

@Dae_drmer :
I guess Suryabhan's painting will b good too but Jalal's drawing might hv that soul in it as well since he is drawing Jodha with that extra passion in his eyes ☺️

@Mansi : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Lovely 4 points .. I so agree about the portrait wala point .. I was not able to say the exact symbolism of that scene but u said it all πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. its so true that Suryabhan needs to draw Jodha's portrait by making her sit in front of him since she has not yet imprinted herself in his heart but in Jalal's case he can see Jodha everywhere even without her presense around him since she has already made that strong gatecrash in his heart πŸ˜›... the whole portrait scene might b important in future because I m sure Jalal later on will show it to Jodha and she will b pleasantly surprised to see how he actually managed to make her portrait without her presense 😳... I do sense Ruquaiyya feeling all insecure here and demanding Jalal to draw her portrait too without her presense around him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Also agree about first love vs lasting love .. In this case I do feel Jodha and Suryabhan relationship is more of first love or just the initial attraction .. it might hv become deeper if their marriage happened but well both r not destined to b with each other and so first love need not b always the lasting love 😳

Last but not the least , the culture difference is so obvious .. u hv the Mughals who r more of blood thirsty for every simple reason and then u hv Rajputs who believe in harmony and peace .. such a huge contrast ... it will b interesting to see how Jodha managed to get herself adjusted in Mughal surrounding later on ..

And yess my reaction to Sujamal meeting Shariffuddin is still phewww πŸ˜† .. thank god this was not dragged since this is going to b trigger point of Jalal and Jodha alliance ..

Oh and this bit of Maha manga wanting her son to b next shahenshah is a bit of fiction added I feel since in history Maha manga never really wanted this .. yes she wanted to keep her dominance on Jalal but she actually loved Jalal more than her own son πŸ€”...

@IloveSobti : Oh yess I forgot to mention that sword scene when he was practicing his stunts and we also had Abdul in that scene giving Jalal the much needed warning in advance 😳... I know Rajat is trained in martial arts and he is amazing with these stunt scenes .. I used to watch his Dharam veer on imagine TV quite religiously ...he is really a master in sword fights and that practice session was jaanleva as usual

@BornThisWay : Its an open thread for all .. so dont ask .. just gatecrash and give your take or whatever u want to post about the show πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Pg 5

@Riyya : I agree .. Paridhi is really impressing me too .. I love the way she uses her eyes to perfection while emoting πŸ‘πŸΌ .. About Ruquaiyya getting too much of screen space , I guess its deliberate because CVs wanted to set a base for Jalal and Jodha story which is possible only if they show how Jalal has his loyalty towards Ruquaiyya so that later on when he falls for Jodha , it becomes easier for CVs to show his inner dilemma of mind vs heart and we can relate to it too as a viewer😳

@Stargirl06 : I too hope we get their meeting this week or else there is no use of this Mathura yatra which will b via Agra only .. so both had to meet .. I hope we dont hv this hide and seek stuff .. direct confrontation will b better