Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends, I have just completed and posted my take on Page 2 of this thread. Please let me know if you like it or agree with it?
Love,
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smile.sara

what can I say πŸ˜•... this is on God will ... this is on ...
my both sisters wedded with my moms first cousin having very intelligent kids... so many examples of healthy kids .
ho sakta hae It was Gods will k Akbar's first child should be with his hindu wife... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

oh ofcourse sara di.my own aunt got married to her first cousin.and both their
kids are doctors πŸ˜†

i was just saying that there is a theory which states they it could(not always) hamper the health of the babies.
skanda12 thumbnail
@Jyoti:
Superb take! I agree with you in toto! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I too am just waiting for this weekend to get over and foor Sujamal to light some dynamite under the bottom of Sharifuddin to get things moving!
Waise you have mentioned that the slap by Maham against Adam Khan was a bit OTT, and I agree it was a bit too "modern" in a classical drama.
But what the hell can any mother do if her son is so completely divorced from reality that he thinks he is the "aanewale Shahenshah" and he just has two steps to climb. Fits he becomes the new Wazir in place of bairam Khan and then becomes the Shaenshah!
Any mother, let alone Maham Anga has only two choices - either slap him or else kills herself for producing such an ""intelligent heir"!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

Jyoti πŸ€—

it always feels so grt to read ur posts...
areey same here wanting some AkDha scenes...
i was so happie whn jalaal remembered Jodha in dat bath scene...
i loved da ending in yest epi too...
hayee aab jalaal gonna describe jodha...
i am wondering suryabhaan jo banane wala hai wo drawing ya phir akbar ki drawing achi hogee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Dae_drmer: I am quite sure Suryabhan's drawing is going to be flat and boring, while Jalal does his "hirni jaise aankhen, khoon ki pyaasi talwar etc etc".
Meanwhile Suryabhan should also be careful that Jalal does not draw his head with a sword!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Dae_drmer: I am quite sure Suryabhan's drawing is going to be flat and boring, while Jalal does his "hirni jaise aankhen, khoon ki pyaasi talwar etc etc".
Meanwhile Suryabhan should also be careful that Jalal does not draw his head with a sword!

🀣

I swear,jalal ka sarr is all they can 'talk' about.
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: skanda12

yuh can call me Pari πŸ˜›
aww..yes jalaal apne hone waali begam ki khub tariff karengey toh drawing achi hone hai...
i am loving jalaal ka heart dhadakne laaga haii😳
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: disha15

oh ofcourse sara di.my own aunt got married to her first cousin.and both their
kids are doctors πŸ˜†

i was just saying that there is a theory which states they it could(not always) hamper the health of the babies.

πŸ€—
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: disha15

🀣
Yaar seriously mare sar mae dard ho gaya yah jalal ka sar aapk kadomon mae llae gae... kadmon ka tau who laa nhi skatae ...hhan jalal ka sar jodha ki goud (lap) mae zaroor ho ga 1 din 😳
yah surya ji yohdha sae zyada kavi lagta hain ... I have suggestion k sar tau la nhi saktae who jalal ka jodha k lye un k lye yahi bhaiter hae k is topic par 1 kavita zaroor likh dai who... jalal ka sar hum aap k lye zaroor lae kar AAE GAE... jodha like aap laye tau sahi hum bade pyar sae us sar ko apni gaud mae rakhae gae aap bus kavita likhtae rahaeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I swear,jalal ka sarr is all they can 'talk' about.

Edited by smile.sara - 11 years ago
616377 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m more or less hving mixed feelings about this week's episode since all we saw was more of Jalal-Ruquaiyya encounters and Jodha-Suryabhan love story progress but very little progress on Jalal-Jodha front πŸ˜”... Even though the episodes were nicely executed and I saw lots of improvements technically as well as in terms of dialogues and execution , but I wish CVs speed up a little bit and move on with the Jalal-Jodha marriage alliance now that Sujamal did his part of going to Shariffuddin for help thus giving that scare to the Rajputs especially Jodha's father Raja BharmalπŸ˜›...
I had the same feeling too! But yesterday's episode started focusing on Jodha and Akbar again, so next week we might see some progress. :)

Things that worked for me this week ...

Even though Jalal-Ruquaiyya scenes were a bit tiring for me to watch but symbolically their scenes worked for me as they gave lots of future indications in terms of Jalal-Jodha relationship and also Jodha-Ruquaiyya relationship 😈...
Haha! This is so true! In the beginning, I thought Ruquaiyya wouldn't be much of a problem but now she seems to be the second on the Villians list (ofc after our very own Jalal!πŸ˜†)

Jalal told Ruquaiyya that inspite of hving so many woman in his life , his mind still listens to Ruqaiyya only since he does not hv a heart and while he tells this , we see image of Jodha appearing right after this dialogue πŸ˜‰ which is a clear future indication that Jalal indeed has a heart and that will start beating for Jodha soon and once that happens , we might see the real dilemma of Jalal since Jodha will start rulling his heart and his heart will start rulling over his mind and so automatically Ruquaiyya will take a back seat in his life as Jodha will take the main driver's seat in his heart πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...
That's sounds pretty Romantic! I dunno why!πŸ˜†

Its clear that Jalal totally respects Ruquaiyya as his wife since she is different from the rest of the woman in his harem and she has got beauty with brains which he appreciates and he even told this to her in the craft festival when Ruquaiyya kept her stall empty with only one thing to sell and thats when Jalal tells her that he likes something which is totally different and then buys the shawl from her at a high price which is the only thing she was selling πŸ˜›...So in short Jalal and Ruquaiyya's relationship is more of give and take types ... Jalal appreciates her smartness and so gives her the importance but he does not really love her because where there is love , u dont really buy or sell things .. U start gifting things to each other then 😳😳...
And this is what is going to happen between Jalal and Jodha :) ☺️

But hving said that , one cannot deny that Jalal has made some big big promises to Ruquaiyya in terms of loyalty and giving her the top most importance among all other women in his life πŸ€”

This is where I feel that in future Ruqaiyya will make Jalal guilty of falling for Jodha by making him remember about the words that they both exchanged during the craft festival and how Jalal is doing exactly the opposite which is where we might see Jalal's dilemma ... According to Jalal , he is fascinated with Ruquaiyya because she is different than the rest .. but when he will fall for Jodha , he will end up contradicting his own thoughts and this is where I feel Ruqaiyya will keep making him feel guilty of his actions πŸ€”

I feel once Jodha-Jalal marriage takes place , after that Jalal will just tell Ruquaiyya that Jodha will b another addition in his harem .. like another victory of sorts and not really love .. so even though Ruquaiyya might get initial shock but she might feel just like other girls , Jodha will b one of them because I m always special for Jalal especially now that I m pregnent πŸ˜‰ (based on one SBS segment) ... but slowly when she will see Jalal's growing proximity towards Jodha , thats when she will start worrying since she will see that Jalal is finally falling in love with this woman and listening to his heart and not his mind anymore 😳...
I am sure Ruquaiyya would do that! Because after what I have observed she is the person who would just do that.

Its a treat to watch that soft side of Jalal especially with people like Maha manga or Ruquaiyya and Rajat is doing it really well πŸ‘πŸ‘.. so he will definitely shine in those romantic or passionate scenes with Jodha in future wherre he will need to b more soft and caring πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. He can make a good caring hubby since I can see that he does hv certain amount of respect for his Ruquaiyya begum whether he loves her or not 😳...So one can only imagine how much Jalal will change once he truely falls for Jodha
Rajat is a brilliant actor. He can be a ruthless emperor as well as a caring an loving husband. (from what I've seen from the Jalal-Ruquaiyya scenes!πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from Jalal-Ruquaiyya scenes , I also loved the bath scene .. **ahem ahem** ☺️...More than Rajat's hot body , I loved the confidence of the actor , the way he has that whole comfort level of taking bath amidst all those women surrounding him and yet giving perfect expressions of a royal king πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. However I wish he was alone taking the bath with only Jodha in his thoughts instead of being surrounded by those unwanted women crowd πŸ˜”πŸ˜† ...
Don't even get me started about that scene! He looked so freaking hot!☺️
He has all the qualities an actor should have!

Also loved the scene where Jalal finally goes against the wishes of Bairam Khan and releases the Rajput king thus giving the first major shock to his father figure 😎... The scene was very well executed especially the scene where that Rajput king gives a sarcastic smile to Bairam khan as Jalal finally makes his own decision as the king ... I must say Maha manga is a grt politician and she will make sure that soon Jalal comes out of the influence of Bairam khan completely so that she can take total control of Jalal and manipulate him in her own way so that her useless son Adam khan can make his own wild card entry into the scheme of things πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I do see Bairam Khan's end soon now since his decision of hanging the Rajput king will totally not go down well with Jalal especially after he made his decision and so Maha manga is hving the last laugh here along with his son and like she said to her son today , we need not do anything , Bairam khan himself will make sure he is out of Jalal's life soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
And that copper sulphate blue outfit suited him so very well! He looked so freaking sexyy!

This entire Bairam Khan and Jalal part is very very nicely shown as we get to see that Jalal does hv a mind of his own and he does hv some feelings for the Rajputs epsecially if he finds out that someone is innocent , he will do fair justice and not just kill them because of some personal vengence πŸ‘πŸΌ.. This is where Bairam and Jalal's thoughts wont match and cracks will develop 😊...Will he kill him? or send him off somewhere?!πŸ€”

Last but not the least , finally Jalal remembered Jodha today 😳.. What an irony here .. Suryabhan and Jodha r in love , yet Suryabhan draws her portrait making sure she sits in front of him while we hv Jalal who dont need Jodha in his front to make her portrait since he remembers her features so well that he can describe it all to the artist even when she is not sitting in front of him 😳😳... Jalal it seems is already attracted to Jodha's beauty .. mayb not in love yet but this is the initial fatal attraction for sure which will eventually result in true love 😳... Jodha might not even want to associate Jalal's name with any sort of greatness attached like she said to Suryabhan today but Jalal is already associating Jodha with every single thing that belongs to him ..first the talwaar .. now the portrait .. lets see what next 😳😳...
You missed that sword scene. Rajat has been trained exceptionally well in sword fighting. Such perfection!☺️

Things that dint work for me this week ..

Errr I guess Suryabhan-Jodha scenes dint work for me yet again ... More than their scenes , what worked for me was the Sujamal angle and how he dint waste any time to go to Shariffuddin asking for help πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

I feel whole Suryabhan and Jodha angle is a bit over exaggerated since I m not sure if during those times the Rajput queens had so much freedom to randomly meet their fiances even before marriage πŸ€”... If both had their communication via letters , I could still understand but in this case we see Jodha travelling to her so called sasural without any inhibitions even before marriage and noone has any issues over it .. the mother-in-law welcomes their bahu with all smiles when the marriage is yet to happen πŸ˜•...Even in today's times , lots of conservative family dont allow the girl to enter their sasural few days before marriage and here we r talking of 16th Century .. right ?? 😳... I really don't have anything to say about that!πŸ˜†

I understand that Jodha just visited her sasural on her way to Mathura but still the way Suryabhan and Jodha r meeting , I m not sure if during those times , the Rajput girls had so much of freedom before their marriage πŸ˜•...This is where I hv a fear that viewers wont like this angle as its difficult to digest that Rajputs during those times were so progressive .. πŸ€”...This is maybe because Jodha is going to become the queen of SB's kingdom and her dad is very lenient with her. Maybe a few princesses did get that much freedom.

I did love the way Jodha recognised Surya's talwaar herre since it indicates that Jalal had a strong influence on her since she herself confessed that she can never forget the talwaar which was kept on Jalal's neck .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... Even though for now she might b smitteen by Suryabhan but in her memory its Jalal who is holding a strong place already πŸ˜›
OMG! I never thought of it in this angle! This means Jalal is still etched in her hearts!

Another thing which dint work for me was the whole Ektaish slap giri ... Maha manga giving that typical daily soap style slap to her son for his stupidity could hv been avoided and instead of slaps , some good strong dialogues could hv done the trick since CVs should not forget that they r not making a random daily soap but a epic historical love story here 😑😊...I hope later on CVs dont turn Maha manga into a typical Saas who will keep on doing some or the other kalakaris to trap Jodha post marriage ... Maha manga did try to create issues between Jalal and Jodha but things should not b over exaggerated so much that after a point it starts looking like a typical saas bahu saga πŸ˜†...

Highs of this week ..

I guess today's episode where finally Jalal remembers Jodha 😳 and also the scene where Jalal gives a shock to all by releasing the Rajput king while poor Bairam Khan is kept wondering what the hell just happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜›... Yes! Yes! Yes! Friday's episode finally started concentrating on Jalal-Jodha!

Lows of this week ..

Story dint move much in terms of Jodha-Jalal marriage alliance and too many scenes wasted on either Jalal-Ruquaiyya and Suryabhan-Jodha ...
I guess they needed to show the relationship b/w them to give us an idea about Jalal-Jodha's future in the Mughal empire! How much Jodha will be broken that she couldn't marry the man she loved etc.. etcc!

Suggestion to CVs ..

I think by next week CVs should show Jodha-Jalal meeting now that Jodha is coming in his territory since its been more than a week we got any Jodha-Jalal scene 😳 and also I hope Raja Bharmal does not waste much time in taking a decision of going to meet Jalal for the much awaited marriage alliance of Jalal-Jodha so that the main love story can finally start 😎...

And plss no more dramatic slaps πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Pheww thats it for me ... I hope we get some really OMGG Jalal-Jodha scenes this week and mayb one rocking promo too 😳😳

Looking forward to all your takes for this week πŸ˜ƒ

I have no time for my take! So I commented on your take with my views too! :D
732482 thumbnail
Can I be a part of this place? 😳