Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks a lot Sree. Its very depressing how Radha is acting towards Simran....I am sure Poonam wud play an imp role in making both Radha and Aastha understand their mistakes.....if not soon atleast in the later episodes
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...hopefully..they will not drag the serial more
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Building up the tension? Suspense? As I said before, the serial has started dragging it's feet.

Nobody has died for quite some time, and that is not typical of ASTITVA....

So who is it gonna be? I'll bet it will be a twist that's going to increase the viewers' tension! Some witness who knows both parties in the abduction perhaps? No prizes .....

Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WoW!!!! Sree your updates are just amazing. I watch it in US and after reading your updates I feel like I am watching it for the second time. You are so detailed and it wonderful for me since I don't understand hindi and mailnly follow it from sub titles ( I really wish I could understand Hindi)

Thanks again and keep up the good work !!!!!!!!

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

here is a twist for tomorrow...

FROM ZEEUK: PREVIEW FROM 24TH MAY - INDIA

Sia tells Siddhant that she had been sold by her mother and hence could empathise with Aastha. Aastha is confused and doesn't know what stand to take. Sia prepares a format for an ad and wants to get it published. She misses her mother and calls her up and tells that she will come back to her after 2 months; after seeing her mother once. Saurabh asks Abhi's parents to do something about Simran's condition. Siddhant calls Aastha and asks her to come abck to Simran but she declines. Radha is happy. Bhavani calls Poonam and asks her to see him. She goes to see him and tells him about how Aastha had found out about Simran. Bhavani is confused. Abhi's parents go to Nasik and meet radha and tell her that she is behaving most irrationally since she owed her existence to Simran. Simran was the one who had looked after her for 18 years and provided for her all along. How, then could she behave like this with her? Aastha hears this and she too, along with Radha is shocked.

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
amreen19 thumbnail

i really appercaite for the great updates!! i was in india, but at the moment in canada for a month.. iam only 18 but i enjoy watching astitva.. wonly been watching for few months... hats off to the director and niki walia for a wonderful performence!! and plenty of thanks to the moderators of this forum to make it easier to get updates from teh tv show... ia min canada.. and i do have zee tv but its 10-15 eposides behide... so i gotta catch up everyting here.. thanks again!

amreen