sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sid is screaming at AStha what are you talking? You are telling this to the lady who gave you love and affection for so many years. AStha screams back saying i hate her. I am ashamed that i called her my mama. Now i know that she was responsible for my mama's death. Poonam then tells Astha that if she was responsible for your mother's death, then why would your mother before her death ask Simran to take care of you? Radha does not allow Poonam to talk further. She starts crying and says then why did you all hide this truth from my daughter? Sid says we thought that it would affect AStha, so we did not tell. Simran is very unhappy with all this argument. She starts to cry. She then comes forward and asks Sid to stop arguing. She then goes near AStha and tells Sid that he should remember that AStha is not well. She should not stress out now, she says. She then emotionally tells AStha that i only did a wrong thing in hiding the truth from you. Apart from this, the blames put on me are not true. You should think about this in a calm mood. If you have any questions, i am ready to answer them. I know you will un derstand me. She then wishes God bless you to aStha and leaves. Radha follows Simran to the hall and taunts her, you said you will take back AStha, Where is she? She tells when Gudiya was very small, i brought her to Nasik with me. But you all took away my kid from me. From that day to this day, i have been longing for her. I had a hope that one day she will be back here. Simran then says i too have the same hope that my daughter will come back to me. But, let me tell you, i will not have any grudges against you just bcos AStha is with you. I am sure that the 18 long years of penance i have done to bring her up will definitely not go to waste. She is not my blood, i agree , but she is my life. She has my breath within her. I will wait for tha day when my daughter will understand thismother who brought her up. Simran gives some medicines to Poonam asks her to take care of aStha and leaves. Sid also follows. Radha gives a very wicked smile. Poonam is unhapppy.

Sia is in Goa, checks into the hotel. Immdeiately she calls the publisher. She asks for Anand. The publisher does not recognise this to be Sia. He wonders who is this next girl asking for Anand? Then, Sia tells about herself, the publisher says just bcos of you, Anand never returned. He is gone somewhere just bcos you troubled him. He has not completed the book too. It has 2 chapters remaining. I do not know where he is. Sia is worried.

The publisher immediately calls Bhavani who is in his car travelling to Mumbai. The publisher tells him that the girl Sia from Londaon is back, wants to meet Anand. She will definitely try to meet him. I was worried bcos Anand might again get troubled by her and leave Goa forever. Bhavani says he will somehow convey this message to Anand. Bhavani then calls Abhi. Abhi is writing, when he gets the call. Abhi asks Bhavani have you reached Mumbai? Bhavani asks him not to get so desperate to know about his people. He tells Abhi that he had to go to Nagpur, so will reach Mumbai only in the evening. He then tells Abhi about Sia trying to search for him. Abhi says where can i go and hide everytime? Abhi then says anyway, i will try to avoid her. He then runs out of the house, locks the house in a hurry, goes from there.

After Anand has left, Sia comes there. She sees the lock on the door. She then thinks to herself, he has not yet come. Where will he be? She then keeps an envelope with letter near the big lock, leaves the place.

Its night time. Saurabh and Shaguna are anxiously waiting for Simran to return from Nasik.

They feel Astha might come back. Simran comes in alone. Saurabh searches for AStha,then asks her. Simran tries to control her tears and says she is with her nani. She is fine now, but weak. So she was not in a condition to travel from Nasik to Mumbai. She will come in a few days time, she says. She asks her father why he is awake till long hours? Shaguna says he has not yet had his food, was telling he will have it with Astha baby. Simran again controls her emotions, tells Shaguna to arrange dinner. They will have. SAurabh then asks Simran when will AStha come?
Simran very emotionally says give her time. She will come back. Everything will be alright. She runs in, trying to hide her tears. Saurabh is upset.

Abhi is reading the letter left by Sia. She has written the relationship i had with you pulled me here to Goa. You are the only person who can understand me. I am in a great crisis. I do not know what i have to do. You have to help me in this situation. I have full faith that you can be my guiding light. Abhi feels sorry for her after reading it. Sia is going back to Mumbai. Suddenly, she realises that she has not written her contact number in the letter.

Abhi after reading the letter, searches for details. He then tells to himself this girl did not write her addrerss or telephone number. How should i contact her? Then, he tells to himself, that this is better as he wants to stay away from all this.

Sid and Urmila are talking in their house. Sid tells Urmila that he is worried for Simran. She controls her self before her father, but she is in a very shocked state. She does not express her grief before anybody. Just then, there is a door bell. It is Sia. Urmila is very happy and surprised. Sid also is surprised. He says a pleasant surprise. Sia says thank god, it is pleasant. I thought you will be angry with me. Sid remains silent. Urmila offers her dinner, Sia says she has finished. Then Urmila goes aside to make coffee for her. Sia goes near an angry Sid and says sorry. She says i was so confused with my problem that i scolded you over phone. She says sorry. Sid is back to his normal. Sid asks her what her programme is? Sia says she came here to meet all. She enquires about AStha and Simran.

Bhavani is there at Simran's place. He is seeing Astha's photo in which she is posing with a mask. Bhavani says she has grown so big that even if he sees her, he cannot recognise her. He asks them where is she? Shaguna who is there, says she has gone with her friends to see a movie. Bhavani then requests Simran that he would like to take this snap. Simran does not answer, so Bhavani says he does not have any rememberance of his friend, Abhi. So he likes to take her photo. Simran agrees.

AStha is crying. Radha is there with her. AStha says i did not know that mama can be so crooked. Radha says Simran has always lied to people. She is always in a habit of creating a drama. She behaves like a perfect idealistic woman, perfect mother and perfect doctor before everybody. But she is full of manipulation. AStha cries more. She tells her that she will never see Simran's face. She says she will not even see her shadow now. Radha is pleased. Poonam comes there and asks AStha to bathe. AStha goes away. Poonam tells Radha that it is time that AStha goes back to Simran. Radha gets wild. She tells Poonam that AStha will not go back to her, she will see to it that Astha never goes back, Poonam stares at Radha. Radha asks her why she is looking like that? Poonam says she is feeling very sorry that she served her for so many years. She asks her where you alive only to do this to Simran? Radha says you do not see me crying, do not realise what your friend had to bear. Poonam just goes away.

Simran is lying in the sofa when Sia comes there. Simran is surprsied to see her. Sia sits near her.Sia says sorry to her and tells her that she was advising her as a mother and was concerned about her . But she did not realise that. She says sorry. Simran says she has already forgotten that. Sia says she has not forgotten. She says she should consider her and AStha same. The rights she has on Astha, she has on her too. Simran cries and says she has no rgihts. She is not a mother. Sia is shocked to hear this. Asks her what happened? Simran says AStha left me, bcos i hid a truth from her that i am not her mother. She came to know of it and went away. She is not talking to me, not seeing me. I lived for her, now she hates me. Simran cries very bitterly, says sorry to Sia. She says you have to excuse me, i should not be discussing this with you, she says and goes in. Sia is shocked.

Sia then comes to Sid who is in the hospital. Sia is panting for breath. Sid asks her what is wrong. Sia tells him that AStha is not Simran's daughter. Simran told her. Sia says AStha might be going thro tough times. I understand that. She saw Simran as her mother for 18 long years, now suddenly to know the truth, is very hard to digest. I can understand that as i am also going thro the same phase. My mother is not my real mother. She bought me for money. I came to know of this just now after 20 long years, she says and cries. Sid remains shocked.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree
Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks Sree....good update...I guess in the end Simran will have both Sia and Astha with her....not to forget Abhi too😳

Ria

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ria....u r right...my guess is, may be after 3-4 years of serial dragging 😆
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update.
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sree. Thanks a lot. 👏
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup i think they are going to drag the serial
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sree,very nice update It is a pleasure to read it.
samy74 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi

Thanks sree for the prompt update the serial is taking some interesting turns and can't wait till sia finds out that Simran is her real moher.

Thanks

samy😃

kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good one Sree..........................thanx a lot.