Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Ladies - thank you for keeping the thread open and for so much love! It's been a busy couple of years between finishing medical school, getting married and adjusting to life. I am now on maternity leave so I have time to write and have decided to rewrite "Cupcakes and Barbells", it will now be known as "A Clean Slate" and is posted in the "Fanfictions" Forum. You can find it here.
Blacktoothfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations!
And YAY!
*Zooms away to new fic*
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astonm

Ladies - thank you for keeping the thread open and for so much love! It's been a busy couple of years between finishing medical school, getting married and adjusting to life. I am now on maternity leave so I have time to write and have decided to rewrite "Cupcakes and Barbells", it will now be known as "A Clean Slate" and is posted in the "Fanfictions" Forum. You can find it here.

Wow congratulations Anjali For the good news..
Best wishes to u for a healthy and safe delivery..

Please don't vanish before finishing the story.
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Glad that you are back to complete the story...
minakrish thumbnail

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ❤️

WELCOME BACK ANJI AND CONGRATULATIONS MUMMA TO BE! 🤗 ❤️
Edited by Mrinalini_810 - 5 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG!!! You are married and now on maternity leave!!! Congratulations on both of them...
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy 🤗
minakrish thumbnail
I miss you again Anji! 🤗 Hope you're keeping good health and your pregnancy is treating you well. ❤️

Come back soon! 😃