MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What happened to it? it starts every Ramadan.. this year I haven't heard anything about it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think there's going to be anymore Baraat series :(
miss it direly though... used to be a far better entertainer than all these pathetic comedyshows/sitcoms... other than Bulbulay :P i Love bulbulay ☺️ πŸ˜›
51559 thumbnail
No more Baraat season please.. 3rd season was crap.. I am happy Quddusi Sahab ki bewah will air regular πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
^ 😳 are we serious here?
QUDDUSI SAHAB KI BEVAAH? OH GOOD LORD! LOL
does Hina Dilpazeer ever go home?! πŸ˜•
shes my mamus neighbor, and im surprised how whenever we go to pakistan, we do see her at home doing jhaaroo n stuff :P HOW!? 😳 πŸ˜†
51559 thumbnail
Common yaar.. its awesome.. Atleast u cannot compare Quddusi Sahab ki bewah with baraat season πŸ˜†
That is because of her simplicity.. πŸ˜† I am not her fan but i like her acting..
serendipity. thumbnail
yes we cannot compare because the Baraat series are like a hundred million times more watchable and funny than quddusi sahab 😳
please tell me ur kidding about quddusi sahab ki bevaah btw. 😳 🀣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dude Qudusi Sahab ki Bevaah? Really? That show is vulgar in my opinion, I just do not understand it. The Baraat series were brilliant, Takkay was the worst but I felt Annie got better again. I know they said Annie would be the last but it's unfair to leave poor Bobby D a bachelor.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my khala came from Pak a month ago and she said they were showing the promos for it..πŸ˜• I heard there was gonna be a season for Bobby D's baraat..
Quddosi sahib is kinda vulgar but I don't mind it.. it's some what funny sometimes. I don't like like it but if it's on and nothing else I'll watch it..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
havent heard any thing about the latest season.. i think they are done and over with it now..
i agree with umz that takkay was the worst and Annie got better.. though the Dolly one was the best...
@Qudusi.. till now i've never been able to complete one episode of this show ever.. i'm a fan of Hina but cant tolerate this show of her.
serendipity. thumbnail
Quddusi Sahab 😳 it crosses every limit of vulgarity, and i dont know its just too bad like such a fail :| but if anything, Hina's versatility can be given a hats off... but thats about it!
and really? BOBBY D's baraat?! πŸ˜ƒ yayy. They could do a lot man. kuch acha chalraha hai toh let it =)
i have no idea why they rushed with Laila and Vicky in Annie's... they cud have brought annie after vicky's baraat...