THAT 's BARUN!! SOBTI LOVE!! do you??

coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i have seen many posts of about barun being in bollywood..and how can he dance etc etc??? but excuse me is it not more to bollywood than dancing!! but this is surely what i feel... hope SOBTIANS AGREE!!

true he cant go dancing around trees but now a days bollywood is much more than that... even AMIR KHAN cant shake his legs like HRITHIK but he has his own place and both are equally strong!!
the one factor one should not lack in is ACTING .. as for BARUN not just him.. he makes us act the scene with him...

HE CRIES WE CRY

he SMILES cutely with that wink WE SMILE
HE goes wild at a vamp and we are already throwing tantrums and curses

HE blushes at his CO star and we drool equally

and his expressions are just a bang on!!

HE CAN CHANGE HIS FACE FROM AN INNOCENT BABY LOOK TO AN ANGRY YOUNG MAN....
FROM A DOTING HUSBAND TO A TERRIFIC OPPONENT
BE IT COMEDY

OR TRAGEDY

HE CAN STEAL THE SHOW ANYTIME

he has got the main factor.. humor

serious angry young man,

killer looks striking physique a charming smile

and the sexy smirk with the most romantic looks in that chocolate brown eyes

and finally the DASHING ATTITUDE with the LOOK AT ME STYLE

and to be honest i love his dance too
how more cute can a man look!!

beyond all a good human being!! a good friend and a good hubby!! wo the minute the shot is over is grounded and normal with nothing on his head

and a cute personality anyone would fall for

i am sure he will create his place in BOLLYWOOD>... may be not at the very first move but this man is gonna rock and roll and give us more chances to love and applaud for him.. and in this journey i am sure he will gather more attention and more fandom...

and whats left.. he will get his crown and sit in the throne of STARDOM and finally after getting millions of awards will give a statement: I MEAN I AM JUST LIKE ANY OF YOU.. A SIMPLE GUY... AND WHAT THE!! I rEALLY HAVE SO MANY FANS.. I NEVER KNEW!!!

and as our junior kids who will be his fans of bollywood days go gaga over his nature

we would look at our kids telling: oh o.. BARUN IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS!!

and our kids will be like: MOM YOU LOVE BARUN TOO!!!

and Sobtians will be like : HMM EVER SINCE WE SAW IPK

AND MY KID GOES : WHATS IPK

AND I GO : COME LETS WATCH IT TOGETHER

and finally our hubbies go: GOD THERE THEY GO AGAIN!!

AND I AM PROUD TO BE A SOBTIAN!!!!!! ARE YOU????

DROP UR VIEwS PLZZZ.. how many likes for this post!!! i am sure i have many hearts out there that beats like me for SOBTI!!!

Edited by coolbakes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG what an amazing post 🤗 I agree there is more than just dancing in Bollywood. And Barun is a brilliant actor. I hope he chooses good projects and gets the opportunity to show his talent in meaty roles. And awesome pics <3
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I sooo..loved ur Post !!!
Absolutely Right !!!
Barun can achieve great heights in bollywood, even if he can't dance !!
I'm sure he'll do great..
And all those things u said..along with the gifs..
OMG !! I'm falling in love with him all over again !!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post love everything about barun and his dancing
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this post is so cool like our boy.

Loved the way you presented the post and loved all the pictures and gifs. I am not that creative, so simply using my words i will describe how i came to know him and started following him, following means I am following him like his shadow (not exactly though😊)

What is this man to us, just someone who is our own. have we not loved any other actors before, YES, then what is new about him, something is there and the search for that something is the thing that connects me with him.

He was ASR for me first, but then it was only Barun and barun. I defended him and I protected him like a baby and I still don't know why I am here, still i think only for him.

For many reasons and for no reason, he is very special for me, i love him for what he is and the way he is. I am not that good with words, but still think i did justice here with my feelings.

BW has grown so much that it has space to accommodate actors from different genres and they can grow in their own respective ways. So that is not a concern for me as we all are confident about BS and his acting skills.

Regarding the dance part, actually he said, he gets a scene depending upon how easily he can convince himself. He never could easily convince himself for the dance one. He did a dance number in his previous show just as an item one, even he said to Raj in his radio interview that he can do item dance very well, as he is doing that for fun. Now that if he can convince himself to a particular scene, he will do that well. he has a flexible body, so i don't think it would be a big deal for him.😃

Love my barun so much. May God bless him always.

I know it is a pretty long one. I have always the same things to say about our buddy. He is always the same for us, our own buddy.😊
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
Thats a wonderful post! I love him! And i am damn sure he'll create a place for himself in Bolly with his charming aura and grounded personality, and ofcourse killer looks!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awww, agree! larke mein kuch hai, u cant measure it define it or explain it completely though we can try, he just has that x-factor! 😎 i love ur post, its fab, and thanks for all those beautiful gifs, am already on a high after getting arnav singh raizada back on my tv and now i have these to remind me of his awesomeness
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful post😛. He got the talent no doubt, hope he gets all the success he deserves

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes till mamr group pic release and dubai play even i thought he has godd screen presence,
Mamrgrop pic i haD to seach him,
In dubai play he was simply bad , yes i agree beinon stage is different evn i do not like but then being in this profession, he shold be confidence and need to av ood body posture look at akhyh was damn guy
One of the heavily under utilized guy

Looking good is one of the creteria
Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
barun has enough talent to make his mark on bollywood...

as for dancing, there are happy and sad and romantic song sequences in a film.

he may not aced in the fast number, but give him the slow one like Teri Meri,
and we will see many fainting hearts..! 😉

hey @coolbakes... nice post..! 😊
Edited by goguma - 11 years ago