AFarewell"YouAreOurForeverParvati"SonarikaBhadoria

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

banner credit : hemaDAngaKhian(Hemlata)

This is shoking, unacceptable and at the same time It is a big truth that she is not going to be shown as DKDM's parvati any more πŸ˜Š She melted our heart, she came as a butful breeze into the show or I should say into our heart and went like a divine energy 😊

The Gorgeous Sonarika Bhadoria

Its her last day in the show , but she is not going anywhere, she is still staying with us, She will always be Our Parvati. We Won't be able to accept any other parvati though she won't come as parvati any more but we won't take in a negative way infact we will take it a really good and positive way.

siggy credit: disha15(Disha)

She came as our lovely dashing Sonarika... as a lovely princess of Himavan's palace and won our heart. You looked divine, looked gorgeous, acted super finely and we loved you

siggy credit me ( as its a farewell siggy i haven't put my copy right on two siggies dedicated to Sona)
Then she came as Shiva Patni Parvati, Adya Shakti , Maha roopini...and again won our heart. the glance of your beauty and intelligence with softness wins hearts of crores of people all over the world...

You came to us and went as you are our breath dose...
Video Mix Made By Hema

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xha-9qiWk6E&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Siggy by Foram

Your divine smile , your glance will be missed badly 😭
We can't learn to live withoout your presence. We can't stay without seeing you princess.. please do come back.. We still have some hope that you will come 😭

She then make herself so undifinable that she turned into Adya Shakti , Maha Kali , Maha Vidyas of our heart

Princes you will never be forgotten by any chance, you will stay as our parvati forver in our heart, you will be remembered forever.
Here beauty and divinity was to such an extend that cant make people forget her.She grown up here as an mature actress, she was bubly , she was mature, she was divine , she was aggressive and in every aspect of her Role she has proven herself.
Sona.. you are complete in all your forms..

siggy credit me ( as its a farewell siggy i haven't put my copy right on two siggies dedicated to Sona)
continued ...

Though you won't be seen as Parvati Any More .. you will be staying forever in our heart as parvati. Our love . Our world of motherliness acting and our Sonarika will be coming
soon ... soon sooonnn

We Love you Sonarika...
Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail

though I didn't get any messages for sona.. i think people will post it here only

so I will only post gifts from people..

From Sudisna(Sudishnashiva)

Dear Sonarika, U have been the most beautiful, innocent, graceful, lovely & ravishing Parvati of television history!!!Thanks a lot for so very beautifully & realistically portraying the character of Devi Parvati which will remain etched in my heart forever! I sincerely wish U from the bottom of my heart all the very best for a Bright Future! May u get a loving husband just like Lord Shiva in real life too'

From Arijit

hello, remember me princess? ok may be you dont remember me but i was the one who told you to to keep smiling and i am still telling you that. i know you are going through a lot right now, but being depressed not gonna solve anything. you have to be strong like a rock. those who have wronged you are cowerds, and you on the other hand was the most breave person. i know that you have a long futere ahed of you so please concentred on it.
forever your servent.
Arijit

From Nicita(SilverFairy)

Sonarika You Will Always Be Devi Parvati For Me. No Can Take Your Place From My Heart. (: I Wish You All My Best In Life. And Please Sona Come Back With A New Serial Soon.

PS: though these are not of only Sona .. but of some where related to her so I posted it..(If some one will oppose then I will edit it ASAP)

By Sudishna

Os/Poems/

THE DIVINE PLAY OF SHIV PARVATI (An OS)

One Day in Kailash'

Their Divine Play started '

Lord Shiva lovingly kept looking again & again at Gauri throughout their Divine Game'

So saying, He smiled mischievously'

Gauri lowered her eyes out of shyness' but couldn't help reciprocating His love'

She looked up slowly into his eyes' they both completely forgot all about their Game!

After sometime, Lord Shiva said '

So saying, He hugged her lovingly & they both proceeded for Mansarovar'

'where they enjoyed playing fondly with each other inside its cool waters!

Later, Gauri too fed Him his favourite bhang very affectionately with her own hands'

On a divine magical journey of love' (An OS)

❀️ One day when Lord Shiva got up from his meditation, he saw Gauri sitting in a corner, looking aimlessly somewhere ' there was a small frown on her forehead ' He walked towards her and lovingly put his hand on her shoulders ' she shrugged her shoulders slightly as if avoiding his touch & didn't even look at him! Lord Shiva sat down beside her & tenderly touched her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes ' "What happened my dear, are you angry with me?" He asked gently ' Gauri lowered her eyes & evaded his gaze without answering him.

"Why my love, tell me please ' why do you look so upset?" He again asked her. She looked at him with an annoyed expression & retorted, "Yes Lord, I am angry with you ' don't I even have the right to be angry with you sometimes?" Lord Shiva smiled at her child-like innocence and replied, "Yes dear, why not? You have every right on me ' to be angry with me ' to scold me ' to beat me '" he chuckled.

Gauri became red with embarrassment! ☺️ She hit him softly on his broad chest & trying to hide her amusement at his witty reply, showing false wrath, uttered scornfully, "And you Lord, have every right to make fun of me all the time, isn't it?" Lord Shiva took both her delicate hands in his & planted a soft kiss on her fingers. He stared deeply into her eyes & said, "Yes, I have ' don't I ' my lovely queen '"

She instantly melted with the warmth of his loving words & forgot all about her anger! She smiled adoringly at him & said, "Lord, you are the owner of my body, mind and soul ' I belong to you ' you have every right to do whatever you want to me ' I am only yours '" saying thus, her eyes welled up with tears of love & they fell like pearls from her doe-like eyes! Lord Shiva bent down his head slightly & sucked those pearls with his lips ' he then kissed her forehead & cheeks and took her in the warmth of his arms ' They both closed their eyes, loosing themselves totally in each other & feeling only the bliss of the moment '

After a while he held her face up to him & asked her gently, "Tell me now, my dear, why were you displeased with me?" Gauri looked intently into his eyes & lovingly told him, "My Lord, you know very well that I can never ever be displeased with you ' I was just angry with myself that I am not able to spend more time with you ' since you are busy in your meditation & meditate you must for the welfare of this world ' but when you close your eyes and are in the bliss of your divinity ' I feel apart from you ' though I know this very well that in your meditation also I am with you & you are with me, but still I crave to be more physically close to you ' I want to hold you in my arms & kiss you uninhibitedly ' I want to sit in your lap & be loved by you always ' all the time '" she said blushing a little with shyness. ☺️

Lord Shiva gazed at her with a deep passion in his eyes and smiled, "That was all you were so bothered about ' My precious possession, I am non existent without you ' you reside in me ' making me complete! Physically we are inseperable & you too know that, my love."

Then, with a twinkle in his eyes, he eagerly spoke, "I have made an interesting plan for us ' let us sit together at the shore of Mansarovar & enjoy my favourite drink, bhang ' you will sit in my lap & with your lovely hands you can make me drink & I will also give you your share from the very same glass with my own hands. Whole day we will spend talking & sharing our hearts out with each other ' and when it is twilight & the stars begin to come out in the sky ' we can take a walk in the green woods nearby '"

He continued further, " when the night arrives, taking in its arms the shining face of the moon, we will come back to Mansarovar & then bathing in those soothing rays of moonlight, we'll lie down in each other's arms to love each other endlessly, till my sweet beloved gets tired & finally goes off to sleep peacefully in my arms ' taking me with her in our dreamland '"

Listening to his mesmerizing words, her heart was already transported to the dreamland he was talking about ' with closed eyes, she was enjoying his company, swinging in his arms ' playing with him! "Love, we have not even started on our journey and you have already completed part of it!" thus saying he woke her up from that pleasant reverie she was in.

She opened her love struck eyes & looked at him dreamily ' "Yes my sweet Lord, with you I have already begun our journey, hypnotized as I was by your bewitching words soaked in love ' but still a large part of it remains to be covered, that will take us an eternity; because this journey of love, in the pieasure of your soothing company, is really endless ' & neither of us will ever let it end ' is it not so, o handsome ruler of my heart!" thus she spoke, putting her slender arms round his neck. He bent forward a little so that she could easily kiss him, which she did, with all the love she could pour out from her wet lips to his forehead, cheeks & finally his sugary lips! 😳

With even greater ardor, he returned those honeyed kisses of hers & then, in each other's arms together, they blissfully proceeded towards Mansarovar, on their divine magical journey of love '❀️

-Reeti- thumbnail
By Proud-India (Manan)

IT'S MY SMALL CONTRIBUTION TO THIS BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN FAIRY SONA,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNhI9v2CIAAVs6B.jpg

MISSING YOU GOLDEN BEAUTY.😭

WAITING FOR YOUR RE-ENTRY SOON.πŸ˜›

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNX4SDKCYAAhUG6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JXjz5.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/8687_376256982496528_1587387390_n.jpg

-Reeti- thumbnail
If some one wants to post some message for sona .. then send it on your own.. or you can PM me still and I will add messages to the thread itself 😳
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once upon a time among all speculations n everybodys eagerness to see who is going to be Parvati in DKDM Sonarika Bhadoria a girl with full of excitement made her first step in her new journey.it wasn't so easy for her to to carry off the role but with each passing episode she amended herself n start to rule our heart.in her budding age she did a soulmate,wife n mother's roles to the T..its yet another new beggining for this lovely lilttle star in her life i wish her all the best to reach more n more heightsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 10 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Her, journey as Parvati... It was Graceful, Dazzling, Outstanding, and.. I'm speechless because words would be less to Describe her Hard-Works, which she did to Make the Role of Mata Parvati, look Divine. Her hard-work didn't got wasted, and Truly She did her Role as Devi Parvati so tremendously that, Now If we think about Devi, we can Only imagine her face in that Place.
It's impossible to Imagine Devi Parvati's Role without her, It would never be Easy to Move on, I know.

You'll be remembered always in Our heart, Best wishes for you Future, Hoping to see you Back in the TV soon. May, Mahadev and Devi Adhi-Shakti bless you for your future Journey.

Thanks, ReetiG for Making this thread.
mithilarids thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 good thing is..

when sona was there.. she got to play all pivotal roles... like  marriage with shiva, ganesh, karthikeya, kali , durga and all important roles...

and these good memories will be there with us forever..  when ever we imagine durga or kali or as ganesh and karthik mother or shiva's marriage.. we will be reminded of sonarika.. and no one else

we cannot forget or stop supporting her...  we love her..
today i felt like crying.. while missing sona... 😭...
 i kept searching her in the new entry.. bt she was not found.. in other words sona cannt be forgotten

this new entry..  will have a difficult time.. to settle in our hearts...

all i can say is...

we love u sona...
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww...bless u guys fr such beautiful tribute to her...keep it going...it definetly makes u want to come to forum even though done with show!!!
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonarika you are and will always be Parvati in our hearts.
You gave us some of the the most precious and best moments in the show.
I fell in love with this show since I saw u as Parvati and Mohit as Mahadev.
It was dream jodi for me.
I lived, loved, laughed, cried and prayed with you till today.
The dream is now shattered forever. But u remain and will rule my heart.
I cannot give your place to anybody else.
I wish you huge success in your future projects and pray for your well being and happiness.
You made Parvati memorable and I whenever in the future Parvati will be mentioned your face will always flash before my eyes. You are my Adishkati. Good Bye to you from this show. Time for new beginnings for u and also for us your fans.

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow That Chosar Playing Pictures story is awesome.

And Seriously,i am sad today to see her last time in my eyes as Devi Parvati.

But Replacement is the rule of this world.Someone is today & will out tomorrow.

Chehere Badal Jate Hai,Par Yaadein Dil Mein Bas Jati hai.πŸ˜›