Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
he should return only to unite ratan & nihaal
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be interesting if both nihal and sampooran and without leap. If no Nihal, then no TRp as well. i think most of the people are fan of Kapil and they will all leave if no kapil
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: catalan

It will be interesting if both nihal and sampooran and without leap. If no Nihal, then no TRp as well. i think most of the people are fan of Kapil and they will all leave if no kapil

For sure I will leave once kapil leaves the show or Nihal Ratan track is not shown. To be honest I was not fan of kapil from his past shows but this show really made me like him and ESP his character Nihal Singh and if Nihal Singh aka kapil will not be there then no point of being here.

And then with leap happening, and bhavesh harshita leaving, there is no chance,

So overall if no Nihal plus ranveera Nihal bond and nira story, there is no veera for me at least 
mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Worst news ever !!! Sorry i will not be watching the show if nira doesnt happen... Also i started watching the show only for kapil and i will quit it with him 🥱
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
glad to have him back 

Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

For sure I will leave once kapil leaves the show or Nihal Ratan track is not shown. To be honest I was not fan of kapil from his past shows but this show really made me like him and ESP his character Nihal Singh and if Nihal Singh aka kapil will not be there then no point of being here.

And then with leap happening, and bhavesh harshita leaving, there is no chance,

So overall if no Nihal plus ranveera Nihal bond and nira story, there is no veera for me at least

WORD to everything u said 👍🏼
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whaaat?! Thats not fair! Sparks between Nihaal and Ratan have been shown, itd be cheating your viewers if Sampooran returned ! Nihaal has to stay!