Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
both parts were really cute
loved them
is maan goin to marry geet
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updates for parts 16 and 17. Glad that Maan heard what the servants are saying behind his back regarding his relationship with Geet. Loved the way he manofied her by feeding her dinner. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next
singh24 thumbnail

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Geet is so naive yaar...
She's so cute...
Really love this child geet...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From servants talk atleast maan understood.. what will people think abt Geet & baby & him... Cute moments btwn Maneet.. Nice parts..😃
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

**MENDING HEARTS**

part 18

his sensous touches were creating havoc inside the innocent soul.. Her ragged breathing ,Quivering lips, slumped shoulders and shifted weight towards her was making him to fall for her. She was the epitome of beauty and innocence he had been with many girls many of them just meant his money and rest their credit and gain.. But his innocent child woman never thinks of herself.. He was for the first time feeling to have her and caress her just like he never did.. Even that night he meant business just to have her all night.. Maan softly kissed her creamy red hue cheeks she was looking desirable with her innocence and those chocolate smudged fingers he was relishing was something unexplainable..
maan pulled her in his lap cradling her in is arms. She was so vulnerable right now but still having the capacity to rule him..
maan kissed her neck line and she herself titled giving him space to explore her.. He didnt expected this from her maan looked at her she was hiding her face in him no expression in her eyes just a confused thing written all over .. A trouble to knew this kind of jitters..
maan softly whispered in her ear making her to open her eyes in a jerk.. Those doe shaped hazels were having a small glint of naughtiness filled happiness surrounded in those orbs waiting for something to fulfil those chasing dreams..
maan : you wanna work.. Haina geet...
geet nodded in first attempt and the next second he found her wide eyes looking at him with the intensity that was ready to kill him.. He will be burned with the questions that he could see she wanted to ask but couldnt.. Her apprehension and the lack of maturity was making her to fall two steps backward even if she wants to step up and question him about that night.. He had actually thought that she would yell at him for using her knowing her semi unconsious state that night but here her childlike nature was making everything difficult to handle..
geet : haan karna hai.. Tabhi toh i will be able to support me and my baby.. Aap jaante ho baby hota hai toh responsibilities badh jaati hai..
maan caressed her soft cheeks wiping the last trace of that melted chocolate off her lips..he titled and comfortably made her lie down covering her with the soft duvet..
maan : aur kya hota hai jab baby hota hai..
geet : aur.. She starts to think..and suddenly tears starts falling from her eyes..
geet : i will get fat and then all will mock at me.. Mujhe nahi hona mota.. Her sobs were getting louder and maan's incompetantly in the field of handling a pregnant woman was showing off correctly..
maan : geet listen chup ho jao..
geet : nahi i will get fat..
maan grabbed her tiny body in his arms and pulled her towards her gently wiping those tears he cursed himself for loosing that night that even he didnt used protection nor made sure that she had a pill..
maan : stop crying geet.. You are not a baby now..
geet : still sniffling .. Haa i am baby's mother.. Main baby kaise ho sakti hun.. Baby toh mere ander hai.. Dekho yahan she poined at her tummy ..
maan caressed her stomach and kept his hand on hers.. Softly pressing her hand both of them were trying to feel that angel..
maan : haan baby tumhare andar hai.. Itna pata hai. Then why dont you know that jab baby will grow inside you you are tend to gain weight.. It will be baby inside you then how you will be fat..
his explanation went over her head but she still nodded trying to gain something from his words..
geet : matlab... Baby will grow inside me and that will be baby..
maan : exactly.. That will be our baby..
maan st : finally she understood.. But what will she do maan.. You cant let her stay here with nurse and for that servant tomorrow he is going to pay for his words.. What if geet had heard all his words..
maan st : but why didnt i reacted at time only.. This is not me .. Maan you always respond in an impulsive moment that results in getting things fatal but yesterday you did a right thing just because its not about you but about geet and the baby..
geet : mera baby hai..
maan : not again..
maan : geet how many times i have to tell you that baby is mine too.. Mera bhi baby hai..
geet : nahi aapka baby kaise ho sakta hai.. Baby mera hai..
maan : geet chup ho jao warna..
now his threathing came and she was fully attentive glared at him..
geet : baby aapka kase hai.. Mujhe bhi batao.. I wanna kno.. Ye baby aapka kaise hai..
maan thought for some time nad finally he knew that making her know the truth will be better infact if she will held him guilty than it will be fine but atleast she will accept him as the baby's father..
maan took her hand in his and looked into his eyes..
geet again pestering him..
geet: batao mujhe baby aapka kaise hai...
maan took a deep breathe and finally mustered courahe to let her know the truth...

rest below..
Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail

**MENDING HEARTS**

part 19

geet : batao na baby aapka kaise hua.. Baby toh mera hai..
the most difficult task infront of him the thing to make her understand and let her know that the baby is his.. No theirs..
maan : if you calling the baby as yours tabhi she will stop addressing the baby as hers.. Now baby is ours.. Hum dono ka..
this was defintely looking all childish maan singh khurana proving a girl that he is the father of the child that she is carrying if anyone would have been on her place then they will just think to trap him and here she is pushing him away from her.. Unknowingly she is submitting herself yet she is not ready to accept the most important truth of their life.. This is defintely a mess and solving this puzzle is must that too as soon as possible..
maan calming his senses gathering all his words to let her know the truth..
maan looking directly into those hazels which are more eager for his explanation ..
maan : geet do you remember i asked you how babies come into existence and you told me that when a husband and a wife comes closer than the baby comes..
geet nodded in agreement..
maan : aur hamara bhi baby hai.. Haina.. Till now maan was dealing patiently..
geet : haan baby hai.. Mera baby..
maan : haan theek hai tumhara baby .. Now tell me you know when baby comes he has both father and mother hote haina..
geet: haa hote hain.. Lekin..mere baby ke..
maan: listen to me first then interrupt.. Geet nodded meekly making a damn cute baby face she was biting her lips and looking at him..
maan st : this woman is going to be my death someday.. She is hell bent on seducing me with her antics.. But maan she is not at fault she is not even eighteen its still six months for her to be eighteen.. Even he know every clear detail of hers precisely as she told him..
maan : so what i was telling you..
geet : baby ke baare me..
(lol.. Geet ke liye kisi story se kam nahi hai..)
maan: geet when the baby is born he has both father and mother.. And the couple is husband and wife.. Haina..
geet : haan.. But meri toh shadi hi nahi hui.. So mera toh koi husband nahi hai.. Isliye mere baby ke dad nahi hai.. Haina ..
maan st : oh god she is too immature to understand isnt she educated but iske schooling ke proofs hai mere paas then why is she so dumb and ignorant..
geet continued making him annoyed further..
geet : aur aap mere baby ke dad nahi ho.
maan frustatingly..
maan : just because we are not married.. But you know what we have passed all those phases that has marked you mine and usi ka result ye baby hai samjhi tum... His frustation unleashed on her making her scare..
geet didnt said anything making him to close his eyes.. How to tell her.. He defintely need to tell her what is a physical relation..
maan : geet baby hone ke liye ek ladka aur ladki bahut paas hote hain.. That the distances between them are erased for ever.. He for his convenience has erased the words husband and wife since she need to understand..
maan : we had s*x a plain business the night i saw you in hotel abc .. Tum gayi thi wahan.. You told me about the dress you wore.. That night you were drunk .. Drugged that you were sent in my room and your own bas***d brother is responsible for your condition .. We had made love that night thats the reason you are pregnant..
geet was numb she was not getting how to react his words about her and her family were ringing in her ears..
geet numbly..
geet: mujhe kuch kyun nahi pata bolo.. She cried helplessly..
maan : i dont know may be they had given you a strong drug.. Jisse you lost your senses.. And i was also drunk.. But as you said you were not waering any long dress it was a short white off shoulder frock..
geet nodded in a NO but he hold her shoulder and looked in her eyes which were shimmering with tears..
geet : veerji ne mere saath.. Isliye i was naked next day and wake up in hosiarpur.. Bolo.. Aapne choda tha mujhe wahan..
maan was shocked she was alone and who took her there and why..
maan : main nahi geet.. I was here in delhi...
geet : mujhe jaana hai..
geet's sudden words made him to alert himself.. She was believing him blindly but the tears that were flowing were endless..
geet : mujhe nahi pata aapne kya kiya tha mere saath.. Aur mujhe nahi jaana sob.. Mujhe .. Jaana... Sob.. Hai.. I am not pure mujhe..sob.. Ye kyun kiya mere saath..
maan st : geet after telling you the truth i am relieved but to keep you with me its more important for me..i cant let you go..
note : geet still is not clear about physical relation but as the girl knows that it is def not right she has expressed herself..

leave your review .. I am planning to end this ff in two three parts..
give your reviews

prev part link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655318?pn=79

next part link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655318?pn=99

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res 4 cmnt

geet giving up to his desires unknowingly..
maan making her understand that she will be fat as baby grows..
geet crying thinking about bcoming fat..n then saying its her baby only n how can it be his..
maan has to explain many things now to her..
gud he has decided to say the truth,,
Edited by valli22 - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Di i am still typing so dnt comment now
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Di i am still typing so dnt comment now

okies