Frequent Posters

lehr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ufff meri di u just left me speechless wid this update di I just don't know wht to say main sirf ek hi cheez kar sakti hoon πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
di itne der baad we actually saw our maaneet love aur di the way our maaneet made love it was just DIVINE aur MAGICAL aur di even I was shocked ke maan can be this much wild in his love to his love his geet😳 lekin geet loved it coz it was the way he loves her aur geet knew it now how much he does indeed loves her which is to the level of insanity😳 aur di loved how our maaneet made love in the rain on the lush green greenery😳 aur di jab geet said ke they need to go back to the babies tau di after there miscarriage maan for the first time spoke aur said ke it's time for them to make there symbol of love there babies😳 aur they will do it definitely do it😳 di when they were back tau all the kids were playing in the water aur maan was still trying to get close to his geet aur di in sab main dono ne nahi dekha ke ari was missing😲 aur di jab maaneet decided to take all the kids in tau maan just took his love in there tent aur di tab bhi they were unaware ke ari was missing😲 aur di precap says our maan in jail😭 gosh di plzzz ab mere maaneet ko kuch na karna me already getting scared aur hoping ke ari is fine aur safe😭 di jaldi next dena me begging u for it di plzzz😭
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's damn passionate update
Maan wants baby :)
But ari missing!!!! :O
N maan in jail !!!
What??Y? ??? How? !???
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arey wt gona happen y she feeling like that she gonna miss his love
oye kyu tadpati hai itna uff
but i love maanueet romance n maanu's more loving side to her
me too miss the same mad love in them
n maanu n his desire took her i with him wo the tent where arz was sleeping but where is ari??
precap scary wala
moona_sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
percape ny puri update py pani phair dia...lol.. now where is ari
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 66
awesome dear...
nice...
where is the kid?
yaar dont let anything happen to the kid...
cont soon dear...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved this one😳
precap is shocking, ab maan ne kya kr diya?😲
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

banner credit goes to vanshi i love you for merging it with sam's!!!

https://i.imgur.com/UskFIMi.jpg

sumi love it so much!! itne saare banners haye❀️

PART 67:

It was mid night when Geet woke up, she got dressed up and came out to check on Arz and Ari. Every tent looked like same and she had to check each one for finding the kids. And when she found the right one, she only found Arz but not Ari!!

Geet looked at every possible place where she can find Arz but he was nowhere to be seen, so she rushed back into her tent and woke Maan up. Both couldn't find but they searched for the kid in the whole jungle, and they had to wait till the next day. They didnt know how they waited the night to end

Even in the morning things were just the same, Failing miserably Maan held his head not knowing what to do.

Just then the police arrived and with a stern face one of the men came front to arrest Maan all scared to even touch him coz he was a VIP not an ordinary man that they could take him easily on their will. They were already upset with Ari's disappearance and here these people were arresting him. Maan arrogantly pulled his hands back and asked ... May I know why are you arresting me??

On the murder of Arihan Sharma, Maaneet got frozen with the revelation ... What the hell are you speaking Inspector?? You simply cant arrest me on a wrong issue, Ari is missing here, he cant be killed

Yeh sab hum baad mein jaanlenge, for now please don't create scenes here ... and Maan's mind gave it away for he knew something terrible might have happened while It was hell confusing for Geet. What happened and why did it happen?? Geet ran behind the police to hold her husband who was simply walking away. She was going out of clues, she held him tightly and screamed ... You cant take him away, he's mine, main aapko lejaane nahi dongi

Tears cascaded down and she clung to Maan more firmly ... She was getting scared as the time was passing. She held him tight in her embrace ... Mere Maan ko chod do please, Ari ko kuch nahi hua please ... her breath began to go shallow and her body went cold. Geet literally began to shiver, she hugged her husband tight not letting him go.

Ma'am please ... Don't do it ... Leave him, the police tried to separate Maaneet but Geet was nowhere to listen. She clung to him more ... feeling helpless something which Maan didn't like. He wanted to see his Geet strong not a weak woman who would beg or plead. He tugged himself and spoke rigidly ... You cant go weak Geet, its only you who can prove to the world what happened!! Main nahi jaanta Ari ko kya hua ... But you will find out where he is ... he cant die, that much I know, ill wait for you jaan!!

She saw her husband being taken away by the police, and then she made it a point in her mind to make sure that she finds out as to what happened. And her first step was to know who had filed a case, she was clueless with everything!! But still she was determined to find out what actually went wrong. She had to stand up to his believes ... only she could!!

Coming back to Delhi, Geet tried to contact Annie but to her vain she left the city. It was then she had to bribe the police to know who had filed a case, she was dead shocked to know that it was Arjun Sharma, husband of Annie. Her confusion levels went high, is it the reason why Annie didn't even come?? Are they playing around with Ari with them??

But Arz was with her ... and had no complaints, to think of it deeply she didn't had anything to do with her parents. Probably she could say something ... with the view Geet decided to talk to the kid. It will be painful if she had to get into details with her but Geet didn't even have another option!! So she confronted with Arz,

Beta is your father good?? Maine aaj tak ek baar bhi nahi suna ki you like him ... kya unse koi problem hai??

Arz who was playing with her toy looked at Geet with a disinterested look on face replied, Maan chachu hi mere papa hai aisa mama ne bola ... I don't like him, woh ache nahi hai, but he loves Ari, I donno why

Ari kaha hai Arz?? Do you know?? She nodded for a No that too so coolly

She couldn't ask further to the baby for she knew it was upsetting Arz, determined Geet called Adi to find out the work place of Annie. And when she got it, she was hell shocked ... She was working at the same place where Arjun was working. And the pair were happy with their marital life, they were even planning to leave the country forever with the money they will get.

@Police Station,

She saw her husband sitting behind the bars, like nothing happened. It pained Geet ... How she wished she could take him out. People who are responsible for this game will pay for it she made it up and nothing will stop her.

As his eyes met hers, Maan gave a warm smile, like he was sure that his wife was truly successful in finding out the actual culprit. The worst part was she still didn't know where Ari was and she cant even tell him that she was doubting his sister behind all this. Geet had to bribe the police to give Maan the minimum luxuries of life, she helplessly cried looking at him ... her hand couldn't reach up to him. How much did she wish to hug him, but the railing hindered her. Tears didn't stop seeing him after two long days, she knew how but she will somehow save her husband.

She again bribed the police to spend sometime with him, and they shifted Maan to a better place where it was closed room. She ordered food ... And then they had their dinner together. She hugged him as they rested on the bed, I am fine Jaan ... Nothing to worry

Ya I know ... I know how much fine you are!! She mimicked ... he could only smile at his wifey. She was not happy like she was seeming to be and he very well understood that she was not successful with her work.

For Geet it was a wonder as to why Maan was so silent, why was he accepting all that without any complaint. And like he read her mind, he kissed her ... Geet I just want to know who can stoop so low, who can do all this shit, and when it comes to family I am a weak person!! And I want you to find it out.

She gasped as she heard him what he said, so Maan was aware that it was done by one of his family members and it made her even more strong!! She had to get him out of the hell sooner for it was on her completely to save her husband.

She leaned to kiss Maan shocking him ... He did respond to her but was going clueless about what she was doing!!

Mujhe besharmi ki hadein paar karni hai, saying Geet relxed into his lap. And then held his neck, her hand went up further to hold him tighter so that she could kiss him again on his lips.

Yaha?? He asked as she pushed him on the bed ... Why not?? I promise ... Two more days and we would be doing the same in our room, she winked at him hovering his body and then she sat on his stomach pulling her clothes going naked.

Precap: Jail mein making out πŸ˜†

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 66

NEXT PART:

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what a shocking update yeh annie bhi mili huyi hai arjun ke saath and geet ne sab kuch patha lagayi aur maan bhi jaantha hai koi hai jo yeh sab karraha hai. poor maan and geet they both are suffering because of greedy for money by others.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
must be anie n arjun behind this..
when they are 2gether whats the need to leave kids 2 maan
arjun fond of ari n ani saying maan as arz dad..
it all makes sense they want only the boy so they took him
n planned as murder..n made maan arrest
ye loh maneet jail mein bhi shuru hogayi