Continue soon dear
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful update
i love d way of his proposing to geet
taahir004 thumbnail
Its a Fab Update , finally Maan writes it out in sweet seductive torture but Geet says it aloud too
precap sounds horrific
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

Finally Maan said it for the first time in his senses

and his way of confessing was very sweet..

torturing geet and sayung it but as soon as geet got the words she did not let him

but wat ari's death is i ta joke or real

socho di
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha_gc

superb.. feel sad for geet, she was so lively b4.. cant believe it is the same geet who ws full of life n ws such a nautanki..
good one, waiting fr the next

😕

Word Count: 0

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting ... u r updating this after so long...
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri jaan di today hell yeah is my lucky day meri di is updating my EPIC creations from her my all time jaan BKH aur di u know wht I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE UI LOVE U sooo much di dyingly waiting for the update of my this EPIC FF 😳
dreamyharika thumbnail

banner credit goes to vanshi i love you for merging it with sam's!!!

https://i.imgur.com/UskFIMi.jpg

sumi love it so much!! itne saare banners haye❤️

PART 66:
WARNING: strictly 18+!!!

Maan mujhe bahar jaana hai ... she cribbed as it began to rain heavily, he gazed at Geet with prior disappointment. He was so high with desire that Geet was demanding him something when he was on the verge of losing himself.

Please Maan, its raining outside ... Geet pleaded yet again to seek his permission, how will he say no to her?? But then his besharam mind didn't let him bow, he knew his way out ... a round of love making and then your choice saying he winked at her. Geet blushed with his sight that fell on her cleavage, how much did she miss these intense moments with her husband!! All she wanted was him right now ... Didn't know it felt like she will miss him. Like something wrong would definitely happen and she will be deprived of his love and warmth.

Taking the initiative she kissed him on his lips making Maan to shudder ... He was simply blown away as her soft petals landed on his, he slowly kissed her lips making it blissful. There was no harshness ... It was only meant to please and arouse Geet. Their new phase would start with love and submission ... His tongue traced the outline of her lips and then entered her mouth to suck in her sweetness, she moaned feeling his hands squeezing her waist. His palm caressed her hip gently making her giggle. His hard palm pinched her navel, and she screamed letting them die into his mouth.

He bent down kissing his way further down to the valley of her breasts and stopped there ... She pushed herself requesting him to take those aching nipples into his mouth. He obeyed and kneaded them until they went tweaked ... Then he teethed, suckling them like a hungry man. She arched so much that the whole mount fitted perfectly between his teeth.

His breath went shallow with they way he nibbled and teethed her nipples. They were perfect like they were carved, and it felt heaven to suck them. Then those fingers did magic when they found to perfect place it fit ... inside her core. They thrust deeper gather her juices around them, she held his hand and pulled it away making him to glare at her.

She giggled ... And then flipped him so that she hovered Maan to pin him against the mattress, my turn to pleasure you, saying she kissed his throat literally biting his skin. She mimicked his every kiss and every touch ... her hands caressed his abs, her lips kissed his small nipples, he groaned, the next was she pulled his length and settled on it. She moved back and fro grinding herself into him. He was pushed to a world with ecstasy ... It was like he was in bliss.

But then he just couldn't get enough of it, Maan took the charge and plunged harder ... Geet's eyes shot open when he was reaching the edge of madness. She never thought that he could go so much of wild, but even this was a part of him ... Geet didn't let her expressions to go obvious to him. This was the first time ever he was breaking his inhibitions, this was the first time ever a new Maan could be seen in him.

She woundered how much more wild he could go, her love was like that ... to accept Maan with everything he was!! That's the reason why she could cross limits ...Besharmi ke hadein!!

After an hour, she cribbed again just they way she did before ... it was still raining and she wanted to go and enjoy. This time she wrapped the sheet determinedly around her naked body to go out. Maan pulled her back and pinned her but she wriggled feeling his hands trying to undo the knot ... Chodo Maan mujhe bahar jaana hai, you said you will let me go after a round and God know how many rounds we had!!

He smirked as she sat back without the sheet ... Maan please jaane do na, mujhe bheegna hai, he just wanted to eat her up alive as she cutely uttered those words.

There was a small lake beside their tent ... grass was so soft that one would forget bed, she sat near the lake with her legs inside the water, raising her head up ... the rain water cascaded down, those droplets landed on her face. Geet blushed feeling those love bits of him burning her under those drops.

She rested her body against his when he joined her behind, they fell on the grass ... Lips mingled like they were one and their bodies became wet with the rain water. He threw the sheet into water and rammed into her, tears clouded her eyes feeling him going wild. Her nails scrapped his back ... euphoria took over as they climaxed!!

The next morning,

She was lying in his arms on the grass wrapped in a blanket, the open sky and the bright atmosphere after the rain. It was truly awesome ... She caressed his face with her palm, don't you feel its time for us to get back to the babies??

Don't you feel its time for us to make babies?? He replied promptly making Geet to look at him. After the miscarriage of hers this was the first time ever they were speaking about kids. She was truly confused about how to react, mixed emotions dipped her while Maan kissed her forehead.

Lets work on it Geet, I really want to become papa ... Ab chalo its already late!!

@Camp,

She glared her husband as his hands began to grab her through waist, Maan please don't get naughty ... Koi dekh lega, she tried to get off from his grip.

Bache busy hai baba ... Ek toh tum mujhe tarsaa rahi ho and now you don't even let me touch you, he cribbed as his sight shifted towards the children who were playing in the beach water. Few were fighting among themselves while few were playing ... there was no caretaker around. He got worried and decided to watch them, while Geet too joined him.

He made out that it was very difficult on his part to manage with all the children, so the solution was to take them back to the camp.

Geet helped him out, but in all this both of them failed to notice Ari!! He was missing!! Just then their teachers came to help the duo out ... Maan was so much taken over with his desires that he carried Geet to the tent while Arz was already sleeping in the camp.

Precap: Maan in Jail!!

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 65

NEXT PART:

PART 67

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
tanvinangia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hayeee!! Dhinchak update!!!
Maaneet romance n passion in full swing but kabab mei haddies hain na woh do devils :P
Geet saw a new Maan her old Maan :P
Maan wanna be a dad hope Geet will fulfill his wish soon!!
Maan being besharam in camp also Maan sudhar jao warna bahot pitayi hogi hehehehe
Poor Maan bachchon k beech fass gaya..!!!
Oh No! Ari missing and no one knows :/
hope woh jaldi mil jaye..
precap - Maan in jail :O how come.?? MSK ko jail bhejne ki kiski himmat hui.??? :/
Edited by tanvinangia - 10 years ago