Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pls dont do it..cobtinue...dis story for ur honest readers...
we all love ur story Harika...

Happy new year...
sory not liking ur comment. ...
pls
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue 😭
HAPPY NEW YEAR
jitupatole5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.PLZ CONTINUE FOR YOUR LOYAL READERS.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey don't do this plz...I love this story a lot...plz don't end it abruptly plz...
kiran_rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oy please don't do this
we luv ur works
please hear ur loyal readers voice
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i could Start to cry right now :( :( :(
please dont do this i love this FF :(
Edited by Tamy95 - 10 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz don't do this harika...💔
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gee is bcoming so busy wth th kids tht she is nt abling to give time to maan...thy should think smthng tht thy will give time to each other n kids as well...
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovly update .:-) :-) maan proposng geet n spl way waiting .. Geet understandng the kids ... Kids trip and maan planning 4 sum besharm acts continue soon waiting..
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

banner credit goes to vanshi i love you for merging it with sam's!!!

https://i.imgur.com/UskFIMi.jpg

sumi love it so much!! itne saare banners haye❤️

PART 65:

She came back to her hotel meeting the two kids, though Geet has sent them she just couldn't stay away. She called maan to tell that she was leaving ... He didn't pick up as he was busy, so left with no option she asked the driver to take to the kids as early as possible. Needless to say she felt so good around them, not just the two she could play with all those 300 kids who were there.

She tried again to call Maan and this time it was switched off, sighing Geet decided to bath ... Her whole body got muddy playing with the shaitans. She was about to leave when her phone buzzed, she read the text ... Looking sexy in that dress!! It was from Maan. Geet blushed and she continued to go not evening bothering to reply.

Kamse kam reply toh kar deti Geet?? She felt his breath fanning the nape of her neck, his hand held her waist pulling her closer ... Kya reply karti?? Aap toh yehi the na?? Her hand rested on his, while his face rubbed against hers.

I missed you ... Jabse bache aaye tumhe unhi ka khayal hai, aur mera kya?? He buried his head her hair complaining for neglecting him for a long time.

Aap office mein busy rehte ho and you say that I don't care for you?? Akele main ghar mein kya karti?? That's why I am here!!

Acha khasaa plan banaya tha maine tumhe honeymoon lejaane ke liye, I was not busy with work ... when I was about to tell you tum yaha aa chuki thi

But I am not letting you touch you ... stay away, and she went to freshen up leaving Maan in self thought. Even he wouldn't touch her without proposing!! That's what he made up in mind long back.

@Summer Camp,

Arz: Maami ... We want to play, chalo na hide and seek khelte hai, she pulled Geet's pallu and nudged Ari to join her, Maan who was standing behind them was watching intently ... this time his mind was making ideas to steal Geet from the kids. And the kids were choosing exactly the game he wanted to play.

As the attacker was chosen Geet joined the kids to hide herself ... Maan held Ari who was standing behind the tree and said ... Tu yeh game khelna band kar and help me, Mujhe teri Maami ko bolna hai ki I love her ... Ari dramatically held his head seeing Maan who was behaving like an idiot for asking their permission to take Geet away ... Maamu main hota na toh I would have told this in one second ... Mere peeche aavo, he took the red roses from Maan's hand and made way towards Geet who was busy in the game.

All the kids were shocked when Maan came from nowhere and placed Geet on his shoulder while Arz gave a cute smile showing her the bouquet of flowers. Geet began to hit Maan getting panicked, yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?? Bache kya sochenge? She screamed to let go off but he didn't listen. Placing her in the car Maan drove away.

She saw around ... It was a jungle, those thick trees and the grass on the ground ... No one would ever will know such place will exist and here they were!! Doing what?? Geet wondered. She then shown a tent by Maan decorated with flowers, beside it was a beautiful lake.

Maan tied her eyes with a black cloth coming from behind and whispered in her ears, lets play a game Geet ... You will have to make out few words that I am gonna write on parts of your body using my fingers and if you read them out ... you will get a surprise from me and if you don't get them right, every wrong word would cost you to undress each piece of cloth on your body!!

Aise kaise hoga?? I cant let you do this Maan this is ... Chup!! Bilkul chup!! This is your punishment for neglecting me for a week, he placed his finger on her lips stopping her blabbering.

Tauba tauba tere pyaar mein
lutt gaya ikraar mein

Shuru kare??

lutt gaya ikraar mein

He carried Geet in his arms into the tent and rested her on the bed, flipping her around so that her back was visible to him.

Tujhse mohabbat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare

His index finger ran on her bare back ... I ... He wrote!! Geet gulped hard as she couldn't make it out. She got stuck to the bed worried ... bolo Geet, he asked her who was feeling butterflies in her tummy.

Tauba qayamat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare

something would be better than nothing!! Without thinking she said ... H ... uff she just put the letter upside down ... which Maan simply loved. His teeth gripped the knot of her dori of the blouse and untied it.

Tujhse mohabbat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare

His palm ran on her bare back wholly and sensually ... and then his index finger followed, she felt the ice melting on it replaced by his fingers to suck the melting water.

Tauba qayamat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare

This time he flipped her making her face him ... she couldn't see his dark eyes filled with desire as the cloth that was tied on her hazels hindered her.

Dekha tujhe toh saansein ruk gayi

As your answer is wrong, I am supposed to be taking your blouse off ... Maan pulled out lowering the sleeves of it down.

Sajde mein yeh aankhein jhuk gayi

Ready for next word jaan?? She blushed feeling his jaw against her breasts ... and his words teasing her like anything.

Teri ibaadat ho gayi Allah maaf kare

Tujhse mohabbat ho gayi Allah maaf kare

Tauba qayamat ho gayi Allah maaf kare

He held her waist and the fingers of other hand lifted her chip up ... His finger wrote ... L ... on her throat.

lutt gaya ikraar mein

Geet failed yet again to make out the letter, but indeed she was loving that inability of hers to understand the letters he was writing.

Yeh din jawani ke dil ki kahani ke aise bitaata hoon main

His finger came down onto her curves where Maan circled it around the breast ... O ... this time she knew it was O but the initial letter she missed it.

Tere khayalon mein apne sawaalon mein

Then his finger traced a letter V between the valley of her breasts, she followed it too!! Geet giggled understanding what he was telling her.

Uljha sa jaata hoon main

Do they need to say it?? Now?? She swallowed hard when his finger went further down on the belly button where he traced an e ... rounding and lowering!!

Yeh din jawani ke dil ki kahani ke aise bitaata hoon main

I love you too Maan, she hugged him not letting his torture to continue to confess his feelings. But that was the base of their relation even since the initial days, Besharmi!!

Tere khayalon mein apne sawaalon mein
Uljha sa jaata hoon main

I love you Geet ... Mujhe khud nahi pata how much I love you, but I really do!! I do love you!!

Ho ladte ladte aankhein lad gayi

You didn't let me finish the last word ... He naughtily said kissing her bare shoulders, haan taaki aap aur neeche jaye?

Dil ki baatein aankhein Padh gayi

Aur neeche matlab yaha?? His palm held her core over the saree making Geet to smack him ... I love you so much

Thodi shararat ho gayi Allah maaf kare

Do you want me to continue?? Ab ruka nahi jaata jaan ... please don't stop me!! I cant control anymore,

Meri toh sudh budh kho gayi Allah maaf kare
Tujh se mohabbat ho gayi Allah

I am all yours Maan, you don't need to stop yourself, not anymore!!

Precap: Ari's death??😲

for my taani!! this week ill try giving back to back updates of the story!! bohut kuch baaki hai!! atleast for my frnds i would give those 100 parts i have decided!!😆

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 64

NEXT PART:

PART 66

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago