Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yeh lo yeh phir se bhaag gayi haiRocket graphics
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wathy, jasmeen64, aashiyaan_2010, rahifahmida, nehavashi, only4mails, maaneet05, kaminilover, peru.c.patel, poojashaw, gayathripriyank, mkd.70, sravanthi93, apubasu, payal.gupta177, yadavneha, manook22, Candy_js, geet_v81, sanju85, simransingh90, meherkhan326, jaasz_25, rumana88, kainturakiran, varu, --Yashvi--, pearl.white, ShadiaKhurram, Vidhi24, Geetma, Aakshitha, hemangigazal, maltisokhal, geetindiaforum, deepthipavitra, rampinti, aparna1316, niki7611, rockingmishti, iqx786, Zeba702, jasika08, FARZANAQAZI, 02358282361, ManishaGovind, mirror1521, LuvJammy, vidz.maniraj, aparna3011, 29ashima, GeetMeet, 2sister, simm_bains, gurti1993, Enigma78, cutestarz, varthyadi000, bbindu, aparnapoduri, MONIJA78, bushra_17, 9290860623, nibi_suchi, kabslocks, Whitepigeon, maneet2086, mauaa, lovepoo, Maancey, BeautifulBee, -Pwincess-, Darkangel_MoMo, Tamy95, shubhi_s, sadavirk, saragul, ns.1, PoonamT, saadi88, thendral_111, amreenshameem, zaidi98, preet.harman, chingaming, richu26, micky11, geet_9713, -indu-, DIYA66, nitya, Prabhavati, Rajshree12, queenbee001, amrutavjoshi, gurti.angel, metromasti, 01aaradhya, jiveekamaan, nishnal, sonakshi.sharma, sandymg, MISHAGOYAL, mani24, Desire6, priya_ya1408, drashtirockzz, pari1689, sanam1234u, .lovemaaneet., anmirza, Romanaxx, maanshi, KasiKasi, BloodDiamond, anjalisen85, keerthi90, erumzaheer, pixelflower620, fatema_007, shristi1, muskaan..., sree.maneet, -eiya-, Gudiyalovesguru, KomaLSunny, nostalgic_soul, riddhima1, asmani, kareena32, Whypadhu, sanjana yadav, nihatri, ambeern, ushankitvc, Atiffa, harshithaaa, happydays30, Ambibamby, masaf57, nehakapoor7, jssood, SONU_29, Neeju, Hanishadevi, lenageorge, leeguru, priya111111, dhakdhak22, trishadcute, lehr, valli30, tiakashyap, sweetsampa39, Angel-33, _AngelSonu_, gill123, impoojaverma, KINGKHANFAN, Zohamaaneet, CutieTeju, mrk-1, maanmeet1, --Ratna--, Ash1991, honeygrape, ammu5, paponecon, anjucool, smallville, janu_2006, monikaseth, khwaishfan, maaniqra, sdlife19, Tyro, zaara2212, 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6, mandy15, freya123, meena.., gmskasrkmadhu, MonaLovesMaan, _MGArti_, Sri_Radha, jasraj123, Shruthe, love2_soma, -padma-, valli22, .bloom., dolly10, reachsky2011, -AnushaGurtian-, abinash079, Ru_21, yappingduck, spvd, bhanu_rekhag,
THANK YOU SO MUCH😳
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

banner credit goes to vanshi i love you for merging it with sam's!!!

https://i.imgur.com/UskFIMi.jpg

sumi love it so much!! itne saare banners haye❤️
PART 58:

Maan gazed her who stood in the room all numb, ready to face everything, ready to take her anger, her hatred, her pain. The kind of girl she is he expected geet to yell on him, slap him, do everything but he was extremely shocked when she hugged him tight. She was behaving like she was not his geet, his pagli who used to speak without any thoughts, the first shock she gave was when geet excused the whole family to speak to maan alone and it was then he understood geet would go mad in anger ... How old are the kids?? She asked wrapping her hands around his waist. Maan did not say anything he still feared her reaction like there was more to come. Geet separated herself getting no answer from him, she could see a confused maan ... His face clearly told her that he was feeling guilty. This was their new born relation, she very well understood the turmoil in maan's mind.

I want to know the full truth maan ... she said assuring maan that she wont go angry on him. Whatever maan said geet could only love him more, her respect on him increased in folds. But the only thing that she couldn't get was what kind of a mother aniee was?? How easily she was letting her babies to live with maan!! Though geet was fine with the kids she wasn't happy with maan's adoption, somewhere she felt it was the right of their baby to have their father's name and she couldn't accept this face of adoption.

Geet wanted to clear few things before they would go wrong, she was wife at the end and she truly had to say it out ... Maan I am ok with kids staying with us but not with the adoption, main nahi chahti ki aap apna naam unko de ... She bit her lips in fear, for geet knows she is being selfish but something was pricking her ... what was it?? geet couldn't exactly put it into words ... I know you wont like it, already we would be sharing our lives with two kids, hame shaayad hi ek dusre ke liye waqt mile ... I am not complaining maan, all I am trying to say is please let me atleast have out child, uske baad main aapko kuch nahi bolongi, she tried to explain her heart to maan who stiffened with the word first child. It was her foolish mind which made them to lose the baby, maan never said it out because he was always scared of geet's reaction '.. He couldn't let geet to suffer, feel like a murderer. But the decision of adoption he had to talk to geet, maan could very well make out the insecurity that was dwelling inside her heart.

First child!! He smiled ironically, they lost the baby but the two kids would need the name of parents and maan did not want to compromise. Getting no aswer from him only raised her anger more. I cant let you adopt the kids until we have our first baby ... You never wanted kids coz you were adopting them ... she said adamantly.

Maan closed his eyes unable to digest the possessiveness geet was showing. Her continuous tagging of first child were opening his wounds, he didn't know as to when the thread snapped and maan bursted out. He grabbed geet by her arms spitting fire ... jo iss duniya mein aane se pehle hi mar gaya, kyat um uss baby ki baat kar rahi ho geet?? He roared badly trapped between the fights he was mentally facing. He forgot that the thing he hid from geet would come back to maan in this form. He would utter the truth on his own, which he was holding inside the heart. Probably the way geet chose to tell him that she didn't want the adoption broke his control. Geet gaped at maan for a brief moment trying to make out what he was speaking about.

She froze with the words maan just used, what did he mean he was saying their first child was no more?? She stumbled while he held geet hauling her ... Geet!! He gulped as those words registered, he had confessed the truth to her!!

Before he could say anything, geet grabbed him by his shirt ... Sach bolo maan I want to know the truth what happened?? Was I pregnant?? She asked making maan to choke. The dark past, the truth of their lives came back hitting on him badly.

He didn't want to tell anything, maan didn't want to spoil their engagement. They would get engaged in few hours and now this news will kill everything he thought. Why does it always happens that their moments of happiness turn into pain and agony??

Geet kuch nahi hua tha jaan ... Sorry maine gusse mein bol diya kuch nahi hua ... He tried to control the damaged situation but it was beyond the repair. He didn't understand that geet's heart took what he said.

She wriggled to let go off as maan hugged geet caressing her hair, she felt suffocated with his touch, for hiding such big thing from her.

Chodo maan ... tell me the truth I want to know please, she came out of his grip saying so ... Please tell me ... Kya hua tha?? Wont you even let me cry for my baby?? Don't I even deserve it?? She asked taking his breath away. How could he ignore the plea, but he couldn't let geet to cry on an issue which now had no meaning in his their lives.

Maan please batayiye ... She fell on maan's feet fearing to face the truth of her life, the bitter truth of her life. Had he controlled his rage geet wouldn't had to face the pain, it was all because of his anger, maan felt even more guilty but he had to tell the truth as he understood there was no point in hiding anything, not anymore.

He bent down and took geet into his arms ... The day you consumed poison ... Hamara baby ... He saved you from death geet ... He was inside you and saved you from dying ... usne apni maa ka jaan bachaya aur khud ... her nails pierced into his skin, geet froze listening to the worst fact of her life!!

She released herself and slapped maan hard, so hard that he his face got plastered to his shoulder. Geet pushed him further to leave the room.

Precap: nahi dongi 😡

Well chota sa update coz I didn't get my likes!! I would still stick on that 250 get to work jaldi dongi update if you gimme the likes!! Warna ill be forced to move this story to blog!!

but ya thanks to all my honest readers for the long comments i got i promise ill reply to everyone!! please gimme long comments and you can strangle me for leaving the update on a cliffhanger😆

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 57

NEXT PART:

PART 59

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haila ab main tak gayi hoon abhi keliye reserve karthi hoonMickey and minnie mouse graphics

hairam yeh kya hogaya itna bada twist yeh maan pehle jo karna tha wo kardetha hai phir baad may pachtatha hai. Ab geet kya karnewali hai
Edited by priya111111 - 11 years ago
sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat an emotional update!!! pata nahi wat will geet do now??!! hopefully she wont leave maan... drowning in her sorrows is justifiable but i hope they dont break this budding relationship wit her leaving maan n going away n if she does, hopefully maan wil fight 4 her back!!!
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i knew this would happen...

i knew tat the moment geet would come to know the truth she would get hurt to such an extent tat it would be difficult to control her

and maan he did the biggest mistake as he had to tell her the moment she was fine..
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it is gonna be so much for geet to digest this fact that her baby was no more n she don't even knew about it
superb update
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So emotional and painful :-(

Everything was goin so fine,
why did maan has to say that cnt he control :-x
Don't know wats geet gonna do know :-o , just fearing her actions :-(

Yup chotu sa update and you left at wrong time

update soon, cant wait for next :-)
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye kya hogaya 😲😲😲😲
chalo geet accept the kids but maan ne kya kiya 😡😡
maan kabhi tho soch ke bat bola karooo
abb kya hoga 😕😕
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
painful update
the thing which maan wanted to hide he only told it to geet
and geet reaction was justified
why thsi always happen to them when they are going to be happy something or other comes and destroy their happiness