ARTICLE on Bhanujeet Sudan! (Nihal)

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
TV has enough scope for creativity:  
Sudipto Chattopadhyay

Thursday, May 04, 2006  19:50 IST

As Nihal in 'Bhabhi', model-turned- actor Bhanujeet Sudan is enjoying his tryst with the tube.

Tell us about your early years.
I was born in Kolkata, but stayed there for a brief period. My father was in the Indian Army. So we had to travel across the country. I completed my graduation and then acquired a degree in software engineering.

When did you switch to modelling?
I started modelling when I was 19. Since then I have walked the ramp for designers Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra and Ritu Beri. I have done a couple of print ads too.

How did the serial 'Bhabhi' come your way?
I had earlier shot a pilot episode for a UTV production. But, unfortunately the serial got shelved. Then the production house offered me the role of Nihaal, (protagonist Suhana's brother-in-law     ').  I am lucky to have got this role.What are your other interests?
I love speed and biking. My dream machine is a Suzuki Hyabusa. I also like outdoor sports including skating, go-karting and swimming. Reading books on philosophy also  interests me.

Are you interested in doing films?
Definitely!But TV offers you equal, if not more scope for creativity. It's much better to begin here rather than wait endlessly for a break in films.

Sorry if this has been posted b4 😕 but i found this article so i thought i'll post it. 😊

Edited by sexy_babe_maddz - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lottt

I think it was posted b4, I've read it
M.RAINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

thanks a lottt

I think it was posted b4, I've read it

yes
chaitrika thumbnail
thankssss a lotttt. nihal is soooooo cute.
balhar thumbnail
thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and charming.i like his eye.
😉