RishBala SS- My Angel | Part 17- Page 140 | October 26

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Banner BY me😳

Hello Guys,

Many of you know me, and many don't :P so for those who say "Don't" I am Shivangi, basically a vella currently... I am out of school and college is yet to start! So I am hanging somewhere in the middle😳. I am not VERY fond of writing but yes, it sure is one of my hobbies apart from photoshopping! (Yes thats my FIRST love on IF) I've written quite a few stories... On Maaneet and Abhiya and this is the second time I am researching and experimenting on RishBala. Had this story in mind for a long time and wanted to FIT in either Maaneet or Abhiya but decided to go with RishBala. Well, it was conceptualized seeing RishBala only but when I penned it down, I thought of Maaneet/Abhiya. Now it seems let me go on with RishBala only... Much of blabbering huh?? I apologise! But yeah two things you're sure gonna have to tolerate--

--- Wild Romance..😳
--- My comments in between those steamy scenes... *yes I've this habit of butting in*

Character Sketch

Madhubala Singhania
20-year old rich brat of Singhanias. She is an actress by profession and is an alcoholic and drug addict. At a young age of 20, she has experienced betrayals and heart-breaks which has reduced her into an emotionless person.

Rishabh Kundra

22-year old final year IIT-Bombay student who aspires his career in the Class I Services of India. He wants to give his mother a lavish life which she is devoid of since the death of her husband and Rishabh's father, Mohan Kundra.

Trishna Singhania
Madhubala's step sister and her contemporary.

Deepali Singhania
Madhubala's sister and her best friend.

Padmini Singhania
Madhubala, Deepali, Trishna's mother.

Shamsher Singhania
Trishna's father and Madhubala-Deepali's step-father.

Radha Kundra
Rishabh's widowed mother.

Sikander Kundra
Rishabh's brother. A Chef by profession and works under Chef Sanjeev Kapoor in managing the Yellow Chilli Chain of Restaurents.
Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
PART 1

"Rishabh! Tu nikal raha hai ya main andar aauu? Abey Saale... Itna time toh ladkiyan bhi nahi leti hai"

Nakul, Rishabh's classmate banged the door monotonously. They were getting late for College. He wondered what was taking him so long. But then he thought ki Rishabh was always late. That was the reason that people made it sure he went to take a bath after everyone had done so. But today, they didnt realize that Rishabh had gotten up early that fine day and their plan went down the drain. Rishabh opened the door shedding water off his wet hair. His plain sky-blue shirt was not tucked tightly in his jeans. Rather it hung loose at a few places. He had his towel and washed clothes in one hand and in the other hand, he had his soap, mug, bucket etc. he gave a cute smirk to Nakul and headed straight to his room...

Youngistaan Studios.

"You know what Anil. Do hell with you and your damn bloody ring!"

"Cut it! Great shot Mads!"

A weak smile was the return he got from the beautiful lady in that white suit. There was a signal and almost instantly the make-up artist rushed to help her up. She looked in the mirror and adjusted her skin tone, removed the conspicuous sweat marks. Then she turned and signalled for her next shot. Her eyes were free from love, care, compassion. They seemed ruthless. 

That day's shift seemed to get concluded as fast as she could have imagined. A moment back she was giving her shot and the very next moment, she was on her way to the pub. Her artificially straightened hair were replaced by a roughly braided hair and a few hair were left out of the braid to complete the not-so-girl look of her whom everyone called "Mads". There was roughness in her eyes and her disposition.

"Poison Ivy, yes that was the name if I remember Rishi!", Nakul blurted out. Rishabh peered from his book and gave him a "whatever-the-name-is" look. "Nakul, I am telling you for the 1234th time that I am not going!". A moment later, he heard clinching of the fist. He got up at almost the right time and saved himself from his almost punch. "Rishi! If you don't accompany me, I am telling this to Maa...!"
"What the! No way Nakul... Okay I will come with you... But no drinks.. Is that clear to you?..." Nakul was frustrated. His friend was such a boring fellow. "Something better than nothing...", he tried to be philosophical.

Rishabh changed into a comfy purple colored shirt which Sikky had gifted him on his admission to the IIT. He slipped into black 3/4th pants and was ready to leave. Nakul's Ferrari was waiting for them to roar thru the roads of Bombay. 

Nakul and Rishabh joined their large gang of boys. They were 6 in number and Nakul and Rishabh made it to 8. Their names were Anurag, Kapil, Raj, Ishan, Rohit, Jai, Harsh and Aman. Rishi took the corner most chair where he could get away from the smell of alcohol. He ordered himself a mock tail and began sipping it slowly... Listening to the rubbish talked by his friends. There was a time when Rishabh got lost in his thoughts. He wanted to do everything for his mother. He and his brother were working day and night to accomplish their goal. He wanted to make her travel in Mercedes Benz and give her a train of servants to boss over. He didnt realize what all happened in his group during that time. He came to his senses when he heard the moans of a girl. He got suspicious at his drink being spiked. He turned his face to a beautiful girl who lay unconscious on Kapil's lap. The others were giggling and laughing at the plight of the young girl. The girl was no ordinary girl, the guys touched her and giggled. 

"Nakul! Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum log? Woh ladki..."
"Shut up Rishi, yeh koi aisi waisi ladki nahi hai... Yeh Superstar Madhubala hai..."
"Nakul... Whatever!! Superstar or NO SUPERSTAR, she's a girl damn it! Leave her!"

Raj, a member of their gang who wasn't in good terms with Rishabh rebuked him, "Rishi! Dude! She's an actress... These people don't mind if we try to take advantage! Dekh apna mazaa le le phir yahi chhod jayenge item ko..."

Rishabh was fuming by now. He didn't if he would have left Raj alive for saying such a thing about a girl. He pushed Raj and Nakul aside and lifted Madhubala away.

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing starting..continue soon..
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜³ 😳

It was a nice start badtameez... i liked de premise aahaan...!!! very much looking foward to this RK wala madhu nd madhu wala Rk wild passion nd ur badtameez writing...
Edited by __VJ__ - 10 years ago
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start... Continue soon...
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome n intriguing...bridging heartless actress to an IIT pass out hehe going to be one different one..continue soon and add me to ur pm listπŸ˜›
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that's the first time I see you writing something on RISHBALA. πŸ˜ƒ
Your banner is awesome πŸ‘
Drashti looks so good and Vivian looks super cute.
I love his dimple wala smile 😳
I'm glad you choose to write the SS on RishBala πŸ˜ƒ
the RK of your story is completely opposite to our RK 😎
But I really like him. He is so sweet.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I read Madhu is an alcoholic and drugs addict 🀣
Good idea. Something new.
Dips and Madhu are sisters? Sounds interesting.
Paddy is really selfish πŸ˜› married this businessman and has a child from him.
Shivu I noticed a mistake in the character sketch 😳. You wrote "Trishna Mallick" but she is a singhania right? I think she will cause trouble πŸ˜› but Madhu and dips will handle her πŸ˜‰
Ok ok enough of my bak bak..
Short: great start πŸ˜ƒ Edited by ..Aliya.. - 10 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhu - Actress (Rich Spoiled Brat girl) 😲
RK- Good boy 😲
Dips - Madhu's sister cum Best friend 😲

Dude..U gave me electric shock one after another..Actually shock will be an Understatement πŸ˜†..Bt seriously i loved it..Ekk dum Hatke concept with Hatke characterization..!!

Do cont soon.

PS :  Loved the banner picture TOO..!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Thank U people for taking out time to read!
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Madhu - Actress (Rich Spoiled Brat girl) 😲
RK- Good boy 😲
Dips - Madhu's sister cum Best friend 😲

Dude..U gave me electric shock one after another..Actually shock will be an Understatement πŸ˜†..Bt seriously i loved it..Ekk dum Hatke concept with Hatke characterization..!!

Do cont soon.

PS :  Loved the banner picture TOO..!!

Well...see I always wanted the Heroine track and always the boy has to be a baddie in almost all the shows, so I thought may be... I can portray a girl as a baddie... actually Madhu can never be a BIG BADDIE! She's more of heart-broken! Thats all I can say!!

Thank u for bearing the updateπŸ€—