Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

surrogacySRK_gauriBritish CitizenWhat a bloody coincidence! The day the news came in that for UK Visa Indians have to pay in a 3000 pounds deposit, it's established that Shahrukh and Gauri Khan's surrogate baby is borne by a British woman living in London. The baby will be delivered in London and as per surrogacy laws SRK-Gauri's new-born would be a British citizen.

Well that also explains SRK-Gauri's frequent London trips. Their love for London is a known factor.

But why another baby at this age. They could have adopted one like Brangelina!!!

Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does that mean SRK had two surrogate babies? This sounds so weird.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

Jack's (Fashion scandal blog writer) comments on SRK! Jack has been very reliable with his gossips. Most of what he blogs are the dirty secrets of Bollywood.

jack says:

Hi Curious,
I don't think the SRK-PC news is true.
I did check with my reliable sources in Bollywood and found out that there was not truth in the rumour floating. We post 'true' stories and hence abstained from SRK-PC gossip.
Thanks!

jack says:

Yeah that's true that PC and SRK got close, which antagonised Gauri. Gauri being the leader of 'Bandra Bitches' has enough clout on her team of Suzanne Roshan, Anu Dewan and the likes to exercise her authority on banning Piggy Chops.
K Jo is a politician. He has made-up with PC. He plays with all ' Sallu Bhai, Amir and SRK!

jack says:

I have no clue why SRK-Gauri went for a third child. Probably his yet born surrogate baby is going to be a British Citizen, he can use the baby's citizenship to park his wealth there and do multiple other things. It's a wild guess!

Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

So who gets the baby? πŸ˜•

SRK's Family😊

the baby is Family PropertyπŸ˜†

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The baby belongs to SRK and Gauri.
Why would there be SRK's address on the birth form if the baby is not his?

byritesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

A baby is born in Shahrukh Khan's family!
There have been several rumours and controversies over superstar Shahrukh Khan's surrogate baby's birth this July. But, the latest we hear is that a baby is born recently at the Khan residence. But, before you think that the baby actually belongs to SRK and wife Gauri, here's the real piece of info.According to a leading daily, Gauri Khan's sister-in-law Namita Chibber gave birth to a baby boy recently, at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai. Reportedly, the baby delivered by Namita Chibber was born premature at seven months and has since been kept at the hospital's neo-natal intensive care unit.Reports further say that Gauri Khan has been routinely visiting the hospital and Shahrukh Khan too was spotted there, as he went for a follow up visit for his shoulder injury. Recently, Shahrukh Khan and Gauri got embroiled in a controversy, after the actor was blamed for conducting pre-natal diagnostic techniques (PNDT) tests to ascertain the sex of their surrogate baby.
So ... maybe it was the family's baby ... not SRK/Gauri's? πŸ˜†

So this is the actual matter which came out as being so messed up ?
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not related to the main topic, but Dr. Cyrus Contractor was my kids' pediatrician too in Bombay...he is such a super sweet doc...God Bless him... today is doctors' day , too

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† have never gotten more off topic than this in my so many years with IF πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TallyHo - 11 years ago
.Shona93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is SRK so quite about all this. Time to clear hings up shah!