Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zoya677

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lolx wen aish n ravi says now the lines are open...us se pehle sab ready hojayenge..aish doesn't hav nymore word now xcept supeb, fantastic, mindblowing๐Ÿ˜† aur ravi ka always faltu jokes ...but i love it...do u remember he was mimicing every bolly celeb...that was really funny๐Ÿคฃ

yes n their doggies...lol...yeah one more line...agr aap ne decision lock kr diya ho to IDS studio ko rock kre๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehe ladki aise fun nahi udate kisiki๐Ÿ˜‰

no i'm not makin fun of her...js saying it becomes a joke...dishque..as all r talking abt it
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandhureet

yes n their doggies...lol...yeah one more line...agr aap ne decision lock kr diya ho to IDS studio ko rock kre๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha yeah n wen he tried to act like hrithik roshan...so boys can u feel it, r u ready..๐Ÿ˜†
Nana patekars doggy - bow...bow bow bow
aamir's doggy- only 1 bow

lolz i was laughing so hard๐Ÿคฃ

haha yeah n wen he tried to act like hrithik roshan...so boys can u feel it, r u ready..๐Ÿ˜†
Nana patekars doggy - bow...bow bow bow
aamir's doggy- only 1 bow

lolz i was laughing so hard๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yes...n they all look really fab
hahahahahaha...i was rofling in the couch...n mom was saying ki ho gya...
amir vala to kya mst tha...
Zoya677 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yes...n they all look really fab

hahahahahaha...i was rofling in the couch...n mom was saying ki ho gya...
amir vala to kya mst tha...

haha aamir ones was fab...he is a true perfectionist...aamir ka kutta bokhne pehle sochta hai den only bow๐Ÿคฃdon't ur mum watch ids too?my mom n sis watches ids and they are also crazy about MJ5...usually my mom cooks at the same time so she asks me to call her wen MJ5 will be performing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha aamir ones was fab...he is a true perfectionist...aamir ka kutta bokhne pehle sochta hai den only bow๐Ÿคฃdon't ur mum watch ids too?my mom n sis watches ids and they are also crazy about MJ5...usually my mom cooks at the same time so she asks me to call her wen MJ5 will be performing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah it was really hilarious n all were laughing out so loudly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah my mom too watch...evn sheloves to watch all dancing shows...she too joins me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...bt no one is her fav...she js watch as she loves to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah it was really hilarious n all were laughing out so loudly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah my mom too watch...evn sheloves to watch all dancing shows...she too joins me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...bt no one is her fav...she js watch as she loves to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I like dancing shows like IDS and nach baliye...but others like jhalak, DID, I dont have tym to watch and we have got only Star Plus n life ok here...
Reet r u active on saraswatichandra forum?

I like dancing shows like IDS and nach baliye...but others like jhalak, DID, I dont have tym to watch and we have got only Star Plus n life ok here...
Reet r u active on saraswatichandra forum?

ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...cant u get other channels subscribed there?
nope actually i quit that forum long back due to some reason๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...noe js a silent reader of that forum...bt i love my forum..as that was my first forum on IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ok zoya luckily current a gya hai n m goin to watch IDS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...will ctch ya after half an hour now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒits 5:30 here...
Zoya677 thumbnail

ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...cant u get other channels subscribed there?

nope actually i quit that forum long back due to some reason๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...noe js a silent reader of that forum...bt i love my forum..as that was my first forum on IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ok zoya luckily current a gya hai n m goin to watch IDS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...will ctch ya after half an hour now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒits 5:30 here...

naah...sp n life ok kafi hai...the shows i love I can watch here so need to subscribe๐Ÿ˜†
same here I love SC n m also a silent reader...sumtyms i comment or post der but I always press the CM button and comment on gauti's page thats it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok dear c u later or sumday den...coz itz 1:00 pm here and m gonna go chill outside...watch IDS n have fun...till den tak cr n enjoy...๐Ÿค—
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Swini, I hate you so very much for not telling me about this AT ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But I found it out. Ahh!! I'm genius ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Hayyee mera Shraey
Edited by ..Killer.. - 11 years ago