I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is just a invitation to all of you my new ff in ff section named ff:Talaafi!
This ff will contain authentic Islamic teachings and culture but along with that will be a interesting story with major plot and characters!This story will contain many twists and turns and I must mention this is not copied or inspired from any drama,story or movie i.e no palgiarism!
This not only for Muslims but for all those who who want to know about Islamic teachings and culture and for all those who want a good twisty story without palgiarism!

I am Alina,I have been writing ff's on serial forums and they have been very much appreciated by members always I have been writing ff's on Hindu religion and Culture but Now I have thought to write a story to explain some question like What is Islam?,What Allah says?,What Islam teaches? Etc.
I have been thinking for a interesting story and plot which is full of interesting and cliffhanger twists!
Atlast I am successful and I have thought about it! I have planned this story in such a way that it will contain major twists in almost every update alongwith Islamic teachings!
Islamic teachings will be explained very nicely in own unique twisty way!

The initial part if story revolves around a filthy rich Landlord (Gul Khan)(He is Muslin only for name!)who also tried his hand in politics and failed miserably in elections where he fought for seat of member of provincial Assembly!
This story starts when His wife is expecting twins once again after she delivered twin girls year ago!
To Gul Khan's shock again his wife divers twin baby girls!
Gul Khan immediately goes for second marriage because he desires for his heir(son)!
But something really bad happens before his second marriage!
His mother and brother try a lot to make him understand the importance of Islamic duties(Fardh) but all in vain!

Here is the Link to it's intro,Please comment on it then only I will start it!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3645723

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I also recommend u all people a drama to watch on a plus it's name is gauhar nayab it's fantastic today I watched it and I loved it