Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andjenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was a very good show with a new topic. How a widow can move on in life and how slowly the outside world would accept this issue.
But i guess other people just want to see the saas bahu fight all the time..
Will miss this program..
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you cutie pies :) take care xoxo
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the show.
The ending is still cute though could have been better but the team did a good job with the little opportunity and the time they had.
It has a strong story, I appreciate the effort of scriptwriters and the screenplay is awesome.
All the actors were wonderful.
Aditi Gupta again proved what a quality actress she is.
Sanjeeda is expressive and touched me with her strong performance.
Ammajee, Shyama, Bijee, every character came alive and I will remember all of them.
Balaraj Asthana make me hate him from bottom of my heart ( acting was Superb)

There was so many interesting tracks.
It was an abrupt ending, so many things are still hanging there, so many things remained unresolved. The Meera_Agasthaya track, Shyama_Bijli track, how Ani really died...many unanswered question.

THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM FOR SEASON 2
Waiting eagerly for that.
Kyamujhepyarhai thumbnail
finally an awesome story ended...will miss this
Naivedya thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm furious that this show is over. It had so much promise. Meanwhile garbage like Pavitra Rishta and Punar Vivah 2 is on the air 😡
Lionessxo thumbnail
LMao omg! I liked Punar Vivaah 1, but PV2 is a no-no.. and Pavitra Rishta is okay but getting annoying now...

I wish BRKD stilll was on air :( ahh it was such a good show!
Lionessxo thumbnail
SAME! I stilll wanna watch it :( I always think it will come on but no it doesnt... ahhh it was such an awesome show
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True. I also miss this show . There is so much of depth and layered characterization of every character which all can be surfaced slowly and interestingly. this is one rare show where story drives and most of the characters are very good actors. even the jerk who is after Shyama was so good that I could feel he must be the same in real life too- :)
and the one who played Ani comes only rarely. but whenever he does, he adds some charm and fits the bill nicely.
I so wished to watch how makers would unleash Ani's character and his reasonings and Nandini's dad. these would be the major left-outs i guess everyone likes to know the answers for.