Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
havnt i seen that picture before ??? haters always use this as there defence 🀣 yess im outta of response becoz i really cant argue with some delusional people who cant make a difference btwn lips and tongue πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

Great obsession you have with Drashti
Keep it up and you don't tell me what to do
I don't report post simply and I am not jobless like you for making big preachy comments on how as hate Drashti and her fans
Don't think you are a great person by not reporting post and you always make instigating post
You are handing Lallan Top's job after he went πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜†
Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
as mukti enter hurahe ha JDJ ma so BURNOL Plz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lips or tongue, if that picture doesn't look vulgar while the item song looks vulgar, that seals the deal of the bias and double standard. Keep up with the biased attitude and hypocrisy, delusional Fanbot πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

That's cuz they are against that "I am repetition" chereo πŸ˜‰ If DD was against Sallu and she had done the same with another choreo, I am sure the "Vulgar" tag would have been thrown at DD in a matter of seconds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

Isn't Shakti replaced in Dil Dosti Dance?... As she left the show... I remember there is some other, Isn't Mukti? Or someone else?... Not sure...

pata nahii don't watch serialsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same goes to ya ... the item song doesnt looks vulgar but the pic does ...keep up with ur hatred 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

and you don't tell me what to do . Also , i am not kid like you that i need to ask you suggestions on how to execute myself in this forum. there are a lots of persons who type instigating posts but you never pay attention towards them. but why do you always target me ?
oh we are jobless while you not ..does you reporting our posts each time not make you jobless too... great . where did you learn it ?

See the cheap comments you make
I am not like you who doesn't know anything just waits to make fun of Drashti and her fans
I learnt from my brains which you didn't use πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

It's my full right to see your comments
You are not paid to make comments and everyone will tolerate them forever 
I am not going too stoop down to your level and make post Giaa was a bad dancer in the previous season

πŸ˜†
Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
LOL the joke is on you missy since I didn't even give my opinion on the item song at all (Vulgar or not), while the same can't be said about you, now can we πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
She is not that popular but I think she is being brought to improve the quality of dance in jdj ,hence to attract more viewers.