What do you guys think of Danish Taimoor?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I like Danish. I think he's a good actor and actually underrated. I haven't seen Rehai but I've read good things about his performance. Apart from that, whatever work of Danish's which I have seen I really liked. I have watched quite a few of his telefilms and I personally think he has great comic timing. I saw bits of Raju Rocket (couldn't watch the entire thing though 😆)..and I really liked his acting.

Also, I think he's a good looking guy..but for some reason he doesn't get good, leading roles.

You see people like Shehryar Munawar bagging side characters in huge projects like ZGH etc when you can easily cast better actors like Danish?...it's kind of baffling.

so what do you guys think of him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love Danish and think he is VERY under-rated. His performance was really good in Rehaai, and in Raju Rocket, even though I didn't watch all of that show either 😆. I totally agree, he's usually only seen daily soaps or fairly low-budget shows like Rehaai. Seriously, if Shehryaar Munawar can play the hero in a drama serial, people like Danish should get the opportunity too.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He's ne of those people I find very irritating.. so no I don't like him..😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

I love Danish and think he is VERY under-rated. His performance was really good in Rehaai, and in Raju Rocket, even though I didn't watch all of that show either 😆. I totally agree, he's usually only seen daily soaps or fairly low-budget shows like Rehaai. Seriously, if Shehryaar Munawar can play the hero in a drama serial, people like Danish should get the opportunity too.

I agree. I find him very underrated..he gets work, but they are low budget shows or daily soap operas. lol

And, Shehryaar is related to Sultana Siddiqui (the director of Humtv/ZGH's director)..so no wonder..but at the same time, just find it so unfair. Also, if we were to see a variety of good actors getting good work, then we wouldn't be limiting ourselves to just a few lead faces..but wishful thinking.
I was wondering why noone ever talks about him! He is so cute and I love his acting! I loved him in both Meri Behen Maya and Rehaai
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i've never been able to connect with his acting.. always seemed superficial to me..