Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

I must tell you all that Yuvika is not a bad actor , after all....She does her emoting scenes decently. Yes, no extraordinary stuff, but she is pretty ok with acting.

Sia looks ok to date. Nothing bad from her.

Sid is good when he is casual. But emoting, that guy cannot do it...

This is what i feel about these 3 new characters...

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

I must tell you all that Yuvika is not a bad actor , after all....She does her emoting scenes decently. Yes, no extraordinary stuff, but she is pretty ok with acting.

Sia looks ok to date. Nothing bad from her.

Sid is good when he is casual. But emoting, that guy cannot do it...

This is what i feel about these 3 new characters...

ditto from me 😊

peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushalay

i think yuvika is doing a great job. i don't fine any discrepencies in her acting & yeah she's a new comer & by giving her chances she will improve & plz don't compare her with pallavi joshi & nikki aneja, they r in acting field since ever...don't expect from her sooo much in her very first chance.

Well I don't think the idea here is to compare the two, it's about give this type of role to someone who has some talent. Obviously, comparing Nikki and Yuvika to each other is like comparing apples and oranges.

The idea is that compared to the other new comers in the industry, these new actors and actresses are not that good. Check out the who new clan in Kusum and the new show Kaisa yeh pyar hai. There acting is far better than these guys in Astitva.

If I have to pick one of them as being the best among all the young ones in Astitva, I would say yes Yuvika is doing a decent job.

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi All,

to be very honest with you all..i personally feel that Aastha-Yuvika has done a good job playing her role..she plays an immature brat who is spoilt and that is exactly what she is doing....i think we need to differentiate between her character and her acting skills... i think she is great and looks wonderful with simran as her mum.. and secondly i also feel that after she has found out about her real mom, her character will change to a more mature and elegant character like simran and she will follow in simran's steps as a doctor as neha wished.

Sid and sia are okay too, i think sia has got a wig on ..think she would look much better with long hair and very pretty. Sid has a resemblance to manas, therefore his character is not bad at all.

Aloo gobi

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Aloo_gobi ! I totally agree with you. 👍🏼
innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aloo_gobi

Sid and sia are okay too, i think sia has got a wig on ..think she would look much better with long hair and very pretty.

Aloo gobi

heya aloo!

good to have u back - hope the exams went well!

i agree about the wig - and worst part is she looks like her "nani" - yuk!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aloo Gobi, nice to see you back in action....
Akshata thumbnail

I agree with Sree and Aloogobi.

Both Yuvika and Upasana have done a fairly good job as newcomers.More than her acting I think it's her(Astha's) character as a brat that gets to people. I remember Yuvika in India's Best.She seemed quite versatile.The future episodes may give her a chance to prove her caliber.The actor playing Sid could do better.

Mr.Ajai Sinha was one of the judges in the preliminary rounds of India's Best.Surely he must have noticed some potential in these budding actors.

A comparison with the senior co-stars would be unfair at this point of time.But these actors are lucky to get this break and work with the likes of Nikki Aneja,Alok Nath,Harshada,Bhairavi and Himani Shivpuri.I( do get Peaches's point that she was not comparing the young actors with the seniors but with young actors in other serials.)

In my opinion Ajai Sinha has a better eye for talent than Ekta Kapoor.She focuses only on the main characters(with the exception of Kahaani Ghar...and Kyon Ki...) but almost all the characters in Ajai Sinha's serials are aptly cast.

Akshata

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She plays a better role than that Sia girl who is just terrible!
Lubna_80 thumbnail

Hello everybody,

Both Sia and Aastha are kind of bad at acting, but to me Aastha is getting very annoying, I think even Simran is getting annoyed by her.....😆 don't you guys think? 😉