Yuvika Asatha needs to go!!

anitamanns thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Seriously, an actress should be able to play the role of a spoilt brat much better than what this actress is potraying. Ajai Sinha normally gets good actresses for his serials. The fact that he chose Niki Aneja is testimony to that , Pallavi Joshi in his other serial. I wish he would find an actress who has more maturity in playing an immature role.

This actress is screechy, dialouge delivery gets on your nerves. The crying is espacially grating , i could go on !!!

Wish Ajai Sinha would take heed. Her presence has definately spoilt the quality of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i can accept there are better actresses, but i also think yuvika is doing an adequate enough job...
sweet n sour thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree i think yuvikas has improved a great deal
sweet n sour thumbnail
sory i meant yuvika's acting
xyzee thumbnail
I agree with all of you but let's remember that Yuvika is a novice and has just eben introduced through Zee India's best.. I am sure she will improve with time. Let's give her a chance..I prefer her to Sia anyday, both in acting and as a person. To me Sia is too big for her boots. Aastha maybe childish and silly but I am sure she will mature with time.
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

100% agreed.........not only her dialogue delivery & diction is bad but the kind of faces she makes while doing so is really annoying..............from a noted serial maker like Ajai Sinha we all didn't expect choosing such a really low grade actress for this pivotal role of Astha.....Com'mon Mr. Sinha we expect a better job from u.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well yea her acting needs to go

krazee_gurl thumbnail
hey, she was really good in India's Best, she just needs time to adjust to acting on the small screen. Does anyone know what happened to Aditi on India's Best?
peaches thumbnail

Well if you ask me, all of them suck! Sorry to sound so harsh!! I don't understand how all of these young characters even got the opportunity to get on the show. I'm talking about both Astha's, Divya, Victor, and Sid.

They can't portray one emotion properly.

I'm don't have any acting experience, so may be I shouldn't be so judgmental and who am I to criticize, but compare to the other new talent that's been introduced recently.........these guys are poor.

I can't believe these people got roles in Astitva along since Nikki and the guy playing Mana.

In that respect I would have to say, Ekat finds better new comers than Ajay.

Thanks.

Khushalay thumbnail
i think yuvika is doing a great job. i don't fine any discrepencies in her acting & yeah she's a new comer & by giving her chances she will improve & plz don't compare her with pallavi joshi & nikki aneja, they r in acting field since ever...don't expect from her sooo much in her very first chance.