Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

selmak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome!! 👏 Thanks a bunch Tanvi. Appreciate the effort you're putting to upload the video. ⭐️ Please don't stop loading. Old scenes are a great escape from the current boring track. 👍🏼
Edited by selmak - 11 years ago
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I could just hug you right now!! Thanks!! 🤗
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uploading it for everyone to watch? Wow. I'm not sure I have the patience nor the "kindness" to do that. For that, I have to hand it to you 😃
It is a very sweet gesture.

P.S: I've seen some post where you were targeted by a newbie. After this post, I don't know why she/he had to do that to you.
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg PLEASE don upload the scenes, tanvi!!!! im DYING to watch the old episodes but i just COULDN'T find the scenes ANYWHERE!!!! and DO pm me the links, whenever you upload them!!!!
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okies. This is awkward. . Never thought I'd be having a ummm... Normal conversation with YOU 😆 . Ok I don't think I've had a good past with u on IF 🤢 . I dunno if u remember. Ok then. I wanted some cute fighting Asya scenes to fill up my empty stomach. And U are the only one who has it 😆 . So where are the scenes 😊 . I hope I get to see some. Their cute fights actually 😳 . P.S. It's awkward. And it's surprising. This is the first peaceful post of yours and that too one which does not actually contain BS that I've seen so far 😆 . No offence 😉 . And talking like peaceful people with you is IMPOSSIBLE. 😉 . Okies then . Gud bye Tanvi "JI" and thanks too 😛. And that doesn't mean I am gonna be nice to U when u go running around town trying to INSULT JSG and say utter BS which is SO NOT TRUE 🥱
Edited by Mr_Mrs.KSG - 11 years ago
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vrohee

P.S: I've seen some post where you were targeted by a newbie. After this post, I don't know why she/he had to do that to you.

😆 She's got NO IDEA
Edited by Mr_Mrs.KSG - 11 years ago
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey tanvi...u deserve a big round of applause for ur incredible work...i was looking 4 videos dear... love u baby..4 this help...🤗

pari
Edited by princeegoyal - 11 years ago
626918 thumbnail
@Mr_Mrs.KSG, LOL, So what did I do to you now??? Burst your bubble to hard..?? If you think my posts are filled with BS, I don't understand why you go looking for them...lol... Do not bring in other actors who are not required over here, UNDERSTOOD???

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

@Mr_Mrs.KSG, LOL, So what did I do to you now??? Burst your bubble to hard..?? If you think my posts are filled with BS, I don't understand why you go looking for them...lol... Do not bring in other actors who are not required over here, UNDERSTOOD???

I'm sorry if I was the reason a comment was instigated.
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrohee

I'm sorry if I was the reason a comment was instigated.

No no... It's not you at all,.. That particular member has some personal grudges and issues with me..lol..😆... You're fine dear..no need to say sorry or anything 😃