Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup... yayy finally we did it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wuhoo...

so u also live in India na...?  aaj ka epi dekha.πŸ€”...?

I missed it yaar..stupid power cut...urghhh 😑
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Btw.. i loved the banner u hv made...❀️ guess it suits the purpose...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i live in Pakistan VarshuπŸ˜†..naahh haven't seen today's epi yet...will catch up the repeats at 1...just caught some glimpses at the end..Dan and Karen kissed each other😳
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Oh ya.. sry i totally forgot...πŸ˜†   I dont know if i'll be able to catch up repeats even... stupid cable wala not picking up the phone..i feel like killing him...😑

There's not a single hindi show which is worth watching.. nothing's interesting me these days... except OTH...!

WHATTT ? they kissed...😳. lmaoo... Dan is not leaving a single chance of hitting on Karen these days...πŸ˜† Poor he...doesnt know soon going to jail...πŸ˜†
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

Btw.. i loved the banner u hv made...❀️ guess it suits the purpose...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

hmm i don't know..it was just a fill up for the empty space..we'll see then
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

Oh ya.. sry i totally forgot...πŸ˜†   I dont know if i'll be able to catch up repeats even... stupid cable wala not picking up the phone..i feel like killing him...😑

There's not a single hindi show which is worth watching.. nothing's interesting me these days... except OTH...!

WHATTT ? they kissed...😳. lmaoo... Dan is not leaving a single chance of hitting on Karen these days...πŸ˜† Poor he...doesnt know soon going to jail...πŸ˜†

aww poor you..i'll give you th updates once i'll finish watching

same here..i have no interest in hindi shows any more..they are being mroe than pathetic..i m completly into English and Paki shows these days

Yuppp poor he..i would have loveed them together if he hadn't killed Keith
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Okay thanks... i'll try hard... to watch it till tomorrow...πŸ˜†

Yup... infact i kinda like Dan... even before.. he was relaxing n like totally masst banda... kuch bhi hota rahe..he doesnt bother... he play his own games...! πŸ˜† Plus... i love him when he teases deb...those scenes are truly hilarious...🀣

you saw that scene... where deb was lying in the lawn...totally drunk since night... N dan comes in morning.. sees her... n instead of waking her or picking her up... he actually on those sprinklers..πŸ˜†.pick his newspaper n gave that teasing wicked smile... LMAOO...🀣🀣

Yeah... i would have loved him too... only that he wudnt have killed keith...
FaizaK thumbnail
rofl how can i forget tha scene 🀣..poor Deb but Dan was cool
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Oyee Faizuu... I made this stuff...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

And..on your special request...😳

^^kaise hain...? πŸ€”

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Btw.. i just saw you updated the spots on first page...😳 gr8 work yaar...πŸ‘. the description is well done!  πŸ˜‰