rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday we got to see our Angry Young Man, Mohan Bhatnagar back in full form. Super happy for that.

BUT

Is sab main Mirchi Madam ab tak bahar nahin aayi. Woh toh sirf upset ho kar ro rahi hain ya beti ke jaane ki dukh main ho. Mirchi Madam thoda bahar aakar jhalak dikhaye for ur daughter's sake. ( Really hope u stand with Mohan & against him)
Mohan ke liye toh hamesha full form main rehti thi , toh beti ke liye kahan gaya?

I know u r in shock but aapko toh life main bahut bahut jhatke aur setbacks aaye hain.

MISS U MIRCHI MADAM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i seriously am scared...want her to be there wid mohan...i m so disappointed wid nanhi...how can she??mere bharose par bharosa..rubbish...she was so practical during childhood...and now...character has totally changed..questioning her spiderman..??i really don't want megha to do the same...she is torn between her husband and daughter...
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
are woh toh mohan ko gusse me dekh itna dar gayi thi ki see har expressions while giving d sindoor dabba to him...
but im sure dis time she will surely support mohan as she herself doubting beera...
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
two possibilities now..one all this is a dream and story pulls on with zulm on navika and navika stiking on to reform beers
Two..  beera says ..arrey sir jee i had no such plan..who told u ..Munna..oh munna  hahahah woh mazaak karta rehta hai shart lagaata rehta hai..
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mirchi Madam Monu ke gusse se Dar gayi hogi sochti hogi beech  mein bolungi toh mujhe bhi kaccha chaba degaπŸ˜†
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mirchi madam in ssn 2 is like saroj of ssn 1 bas chup chap rehkar dekh tamasha
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, hope she stands by her man πŸ˜‰
rajbijz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

i seriously am scared...want her to be there wid mohan...i m so disappointed wid nanhi...how can she??mere bharose par bharosa..rubbish...she was so practical during childhood...and now...character has totally changed..questioning her spiderman..??i really don't want megha to do the same...she is torn between her husband and daughter...

complete character assassination - i am hating this 😑
rajbijz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinivk

are woh toh mohan ko gusse me dekh itna dar gayi thi ki see har expressions while giving d sindoor dabba to him...
but im sure dis time she will surely support mohan as she herself doubting beera...

I hope so & hope she doesnt behave like bechari senti maa
rajbijz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

two possibilities now..one all this is a dream and story pulls on with zulm on navika and navika stiking on to reform beers

Two..  beera says ..arrey sir jee i had no such plan..who told u ..Munna..oh munna  hahahah woh mazaak karta rehta hai shart lagaata rehta hai..

dono possibilities accha nahin lag rahi - Jay kuch karo - CV's ko bolo pls