Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
but in any case, the song kehti hai meri nazar shukriya...was amazing!! really beautiful πŸ‘ the words are still floating around in my head..πŸ˜†
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshTara

well, it did seem to contain a lot of over large hearted people πŸ˜† i mean, everyone except wajahat agreed to the marriage of asif and anjum so readily... tht really dosent happen.

but i kind of get asif's love story. he and his bhabhi's sister had been engaged since childhood so they knew they were going to get married and they naturally developed and encouraged romantic feelings and affection towards each other. but asif really fell in love with anjuman only. he didnt want to, he didnt plan to, but he did. it. besides, his brother didnt love anjuman, he was only infatuated and then he presumably got over it. but yes, the whole idea of marrying her and bringing her to live in the same house with his brother was too far fetched. πŸ˜•

anyway, i watched it only and only for imran and i wasnt disappointed!! he looked dashing and he smiled and cried and shouted and acted brilliantly and charmed me all over again!! 😳 (although his smile is enough to charm me 😳) may be i'm trying to justify the love story coz im biased towards imran πŸ˜†

P.S. the lead actress anjuman seemed to me to bear a striking resemblance to bollywood actor deepika padukone.

LOL...then u can watch these serials... khuda aur muhabbat, Malal, Noor bano, mera naseeb, akbari asghariπŸ˜›

AshTara thumbnail
thank you for the suggestions falak! πŸ€— im going to have an 'Imranious' time in my vacations! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AshTara

thank you for the suggestions falak! πŸ€— im going to have an 'Imranious' time in my vacations! πŸ˜†

haha... yeah why not... i ll make that sure for u🀣 kher i have a good news for u he is doing a bollywood movie with bipasha basu...πŸ₯³
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Falak_Bubblezzz

haha... yeah why not... i ll make that sure for u🀣 kher i have a good news for u he is doing a bollywood movie with bipasha basu...πŸ₯³

yes, Creature its called, i think. sadly i never liked bipasha but there was a newspaper report recently and they told tht the cast of the film was very impressed by imran's urdu vocabulary and they were learning frm him πŸ˜ƒ
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well nobody mention manjali here so my recommendation to all the indian viewers is
"Mannjali"
i really loved that play superb dialogues written and very good acting by both the leads mehwish hayat and meekal
and if u like comedy and light mood plays then go for
akbari asghari
ayegi baraat series the most popular series in pakistan
azar ki ayegi barat
dolly ki ayegi baraat
takay ki ayegi baraat
annie ki ayegi baraat
other than that if u want to know abt different cities of pakistan then do watch satrangi this play is just like a tour guide
its a little long but good and plus fawad is in this play
and if u want to watch some college stuff then watch
kollege jeans πŸ˜† its a sitcom but beleive me when i watched it actually showed how the college life in pakistan is i mean ragging and all the stuff

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

well nobody mention manjali here so my recommendation to all the indian viewers is

"Mannjali"
i really loved that play superb dialogues written and very good acting by both the leads mehwish hayat and meekal
and if u like comedy and light mood plays then go for
akbari asghari
ayegi baraat series the most popular series in pakistan
azar ki ayegi barat
dolly ki ayegi baraat
takay ki ayegi baraat
annie ki ayegi baraat
other than that if u want to know abt different cities of pakistan then do watch satrangi this play is just like a tour guide
its a little long but good and plus fawad is in this play
and if u want to watch some college stuff then watch
kollege jeans πŸ˜† its a sitcom but beleive me when i watched it actually showed how the college life in pakistan is i mean ragging and all the stuff

Hah College jeans...❀️ such a fab show
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

It after ZGH that i started noticing. I really like the salwar suits sila wears in dil e muzter. Most of them are long sleeved long flowy kurti and they look so pretty😳

I am so impressed with Pakistan serials and actress's dressing sense that I just love their long kurtis with chuddidar...that during my recent trip to Dubai..i have picked up 3 pakistan kurtis and wore 1 for my bday in office...all were very impressed...

but lately i have seen few award functions held in Pakistan ..recently..why are all these actresses aping western country (more like oswar awards) and all dressed in western outfits showing clevage etc...

Edited by borreg - 11 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am on Roll...πŸ˜†

Completed another set of dramas... List on page:1 is grrrooowwwiiinnnggg...

I watch paki serial during my 'faarik' time. My 'shohar' keeps complaining that i am full time 'masroof' on my ipad. I 'zabardasti' made him watch few episodes of Humsafar... He liked the OST. From the 'waqt' he found that the original song was written abt bangladesh pakistan partition, he is all 'tareef' for the writer/poet.πŸ˜†

Edited by stardust2011 - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I am on Roll...πŸ˜†

Completed another set of dramas... List on page:1 is grrrooowwwiiinnnggg...

I watch paki serial during my 'faarik' time. My 'shohar' keeps complaining that i am full time 'masroof' on my ipad. I 'zabardasti' made him watch few episodes of Humsafar... He liked the OST. From the 'waqt' he found that the original song was written abt bangladesh pakistan partition, he is all 'tareef' for the writer/poet.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Try Pani Jaisa Pyar Hai, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, and Malal.